• Published 31st Mar 2024
  • 158 Views, 10 Comments

Starlight Glimmer Fixes Everything (The Final Adventures) - TheSuperTransformerFan



Picking up from where Season 8 left off, Starlight Glimmer has gotten a hold of Twilight’s Friendship Journal and sets out to continue to fix everything with time travel...which she does.

  • ...
 10
 158

Epilogue: A Shocking Surprise

Time seemed to stand still, and then, everything started moving as Starlight Glimmer arrived back in the present. She was super proud of what she had done to fix everypony’s problems that she made time for all of them without worrying. She even managed to fix mistakes in the past and in the future. When she arrived however, she realized she wasn’t in Twilight’s castle. She looked around and saw stained glass windows of the Mane Six and their achievements and that’s when she realized she was in...

“Canterlot Castle??” She wondered. “I shouldn’t be here.” She looked around for an exit when she saw a guard pony just ending his shift.

Starlight ran up to him. “Excuse me?”, she asked. “I lost my way. Do you by any chance know how to get back to Ponyville?”

“Why sure!”, the guard replied. “You just exit through the main entrance you came in, and you might see somepony here to help you or we could escort you.”

Starlight almost rolled her eyes, but then thought that was a good idea. She went outside the way Twilight and her friends usually came in. “Thanks.”, she told him.

“You’re welcome.”, the guard told her. As she exited the palace of the two sisters. “Have a nice day!”

As soon as she got outside, she saw what she was looking for. “Taxi!” She called out. And a pony with a taxi cart just happened to stop by for her. “Where to?” He asked.

Starlight thought for a moment, and then told him, “Back to Ponyville!”

“You got it!” The taxi pony said. And he took her to the train station, where she got on the Friendship Express that led back to Ponyville.

Starlight was tired when she arrived at Twilight’s Castle of Friendship, but it was all worth it. She entered and saw that the library room was still was filled with books, and the Cutie map and thrones still remained.

The time traveling mare felt like she could take a long nap after her recent adventure. She was ready to go to her room when suddenly, the door slammed open which made Starlight’s nerves jump. She turned around and saw Twilight Sparkle standing right before her. “Starlight!” Twilight called.

Twilight’s mane looked like a mess, and she was frazzled and exhausted due to what she had been through. “Twilight!”, Starlight answered nervously. “I wasn’t expecting you here...so early.” She smiled sheepishly.

“Never, ever, ever, ever attempt a spell to go back in time in my castle without permission!” The alicorn spoke blithely. Starlight felt a nerve run down her spine, and her blood ran cold. “Had she known?”, She wondered.

“Celestia, Luna, Cadance and I have much better things to do than go back and fix every single little mistake!” Twilight replied sternly.

Starlight’s ears flopped and her eyes widened. “Crap!”, she thought to herself. “She did know!”

Twilight took a good look at the Friendship Journal that fell on the floor, and back at her pupil, Who was now nervous and smiling at the same time.

She was pretty angry with her. “Do you have any idea how hard it was for you to go through all that time travel?!” She scolded Starlight. The pupil didn’t know what to say, but after looking at Twilight’s face, her mane, and how angry she was, she finally managed to say something.

“You don't look so good.”, she chucked. Twilight growled at her.

“What? I'm just being honest!”, she quickly told the frazzled princess. “It's what good friends do!” And she left the library room in a hurry after that to go to a different room in the castle. Twilight growled in a low tone after her star pupil left, knowing that she would have a lot of cleaning up to do in the Castle of Friendship.

Author's Note:

THE END!

And that’s it! That’s the end of Starlight Glimmer Fixes Everything…both the original and my unofficial sequel. I am so proud of myself for managing to complete a whole season + 2 specials! I probably just did a good job contributing to the community and to FimFiction.com. Shakespericles himself would be proud. I might plan to do a midquel with the EQG movies and specials, the 2017 film, as well as a further sequel to this, using the opening to A New Generation (and G5 overall with Opaline vs Starlight), that is…if you guys want that. I got the idea for the ending from the ending of “Inspiration Manifestation”, And Starlight was put in a similar situation like Spike was. More Power Rangers & MLP crossovers too! I am extremely sorry for the long delay of Beast Morphers and MLP, but things have been hectic till now! Until then for all you MLP fans out there, and the people on FimFiction.com, this is TheSuperTransformerFan saying to you all... Goodnight, everybody!!! Until next story!

Comments ( 8 )

I am really confused about the ending... did the Princesses undo all of Starlight's changes?

11864922
No, they couldn’t. They had better things to do than do that.

11864958
That is even more confusing, lol

11864977
If you want a midquel or a special sequel when Starlight fixes G5 before a New Generation, please let me know

11864981
Those would be cool, I am just trying to understand what happened in the last chapter, why Twi is mad, and such, lol

11864983
Twi was mad because Starlight didn’t tell her where she was going, and Twilight didn’t know Starlight was fixing everything till she returned home

11864985
Ah, okay, so all her changes still happened, that makes more sense

11864986
Yes. What else would you like in Starlight Glimmer Fixes everything, that wasn’t covered previously?

Login or register to comment