• Published 11th Mar 2024
  • 674 Views, 7 Comments

Harnessing the Sun - Foxy Henhouse



After meeting her stallion self from another universe and learning he's apparently bedded all of his friends, Harness Pathfinder decides that two can play at that game. First up: her childhood best friend Sunbeam. If only it were THAT simple.

  • ...
4
 7
 674
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

About time someone finally made Genderbent Hitch.

Is the "Incomplete" status an overaight, or can we expect another chapter?

11848897
More to come in this storyline. Harness still has four friends (and maybe more) to go!

11848931
I was under the impression those would be separate stories instead of additional chapters.

11849040
Actually, it'll be both. One more little tidbit to add to this story, which will double as a lead-in to the next story.


11849520
Yeah, not gonna lie, I kinda became a hardcore Harness/Sunbeam shipper midway through the draft here. But rest assured, the rest of the cast all have their own upsides too, and there'll be more on how Harness feels about What She Is Now with Sun and the rest of her crew.

11849539
Fair enough! Looking forward to where this goes.

Login or register to comment