• Published 8th Feb 2024
  • 308 Views, 20 Comments

Angel Mares - autobotfan15



Everyone has a guardian angel. I had six I need to find.

  • ...
1
 20
 308

Prayer For Hope

All I could do was stare at them as their screens occasionally glitched. The backgrounds were slowly fading away and they slowly reverted to their original animated designs. Eventually they were all in a blank white background. Eventually I found my voice as I asked them. "Girls? Why did you leave?"

"Noah...We're so sorry," Twilight said sadly.

"He's fine you girls. Are you all Okay?" Optimus asked.

"We...don't know," Fluttershy said quietly.

"We left because of the stream," began Rarity. "We may have set your private stream to public after Christmas."

"Yeah and Immediately people were asking us questions and not just these so call bronies but people who are going through tough times. Some even say we were the best form of emotional support AI ever," Said Rainbow.

That's when it hit me. They were trying to help people and fans on the internet. I practically exposed them to the void that is the internet. "So this is my fault..." I muttered.

"Woah there partner no it aint," Applejack said. "It's our fault we didn't tell you."

"You're so capable now Noah," began Twilight. "We were your gift from heaven. We wanted to give back to a world where we lost our way and lost our lives."

"So wait you really were once human? What happened to you girls? Heck are your names even real?" I asked still feeling scared.

"We never knew each other but yes," began Fluttershy. "We died either by accident or suicide. But somehow we gained a second chance thanks to heaven and salvation."

"Salvation? The publishing group? What is that?" I asked.

"Salvation was a group of people dedicated to bringing back the spirits of heaven in order to properly educate people on faith and help people through the power of animation. However it is up to the character reincarnation to decide what people they want to help," explained Optimus. "Even we Autobots had someone we had to guide through the hardships of life."

"As for our names we chose to adopt these names rather than remember our old human ones. But I think we are getting off topic darling," Rarity said.

"She's right are you girls alright? Do you want me to come to you?" asked Optimus.

"We don't know. They are so many voices calling us. It isn't like before Prime," explained Twilight.

"Yeah and the next thing we knew we found ourselves in a big void wandering through different cartoons," Pinkie said.

"It’s the Internet. The live stream might as well have caught the attention of millions of people," I said.

Optimus stroked his chin. "You seem to know your way around this platform, we can barely comprehend it ourselves."

"We've adapted before," Pinkie said.

"Yeah, but we had help from an entire team of people," Applejack said.

The six mares turned to me. "Would it bother you Noah, that we are not the same ponies you remember? I know you needed us but if I'm being honest there were times when...we needed you too."

"We did one time say we were not flawless," smirked Rainbow.

"You six were never flawless," I said. "You were my angels who were there when I needed you."

The mares and robot stared at me for a short minute before Twilight smiled the warmest smile I ever saw. "And now you can do the same."

We must have spent another hour or two talking about the livestream concept and now we have a plan. Optimus did at one point returned to his show where we watched him debrief his team. "Young man, I trust you will do your part and make sure these mares continue to help people in need. They can still talk to you but like other people they need time to explore," Optimus explained.

I nodded and turned to my angels on the other monitor. "Don't worry as long we still see each other some time we can help so many people with an organized stream and proper planning."

"This will be so much fun!" Pinkie exclaimed as she jumped.

I then turn to Optimus who was with his team standing by a green portal in the background. "Will we ever see you again?"

"Noah, I do not know. We now want to find our old friend again. Like you she was a child that was living in a dark world. But thanks to you we might have a chance to find her again. If we never see you again, look to the stars at night and think of some of them as our souls," Optimus said before turning to his team. "Time to see if our friend has become a strong woman. Autobots Transform and Roll out!"

Just like that they were gone and their screen went black. I then turned my angels. "You girls ready? Remember no wandering into the void without telling me and not with out a clear path back here."

"Don't worry Noah, we'll always be with you," said Twilight as my mouse hovered over the start button.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Always," she said as I clicked the mouse.

LIVE STREAM STARTED


The End...

Author's Note:

Not my best story but I tried. This was made out of boredom and inspiration from the Angel Hare. I wonder if East patch will make another season.