• Published 8th Feb 2024
  • 308 Views, 20 Comments

Angel Mares - autobotfan15



Everyone has a guardian angel. I had six I need to find.

  • ...
1
 20
 308

Angel's Descent

July 22nd

Everything is clear and the memories are set in stone. After more research, I came to a rather unique conclusion. They were only able to speak to me through broadcast. Since I can't convince a television channel to put it back on I may have an idea that feels insane. I'm going to live stream one of the recordings.

This might be my only way to see them again. These angels have helped me and I don't think I properly thanked them. Maybe if this works we can hang out like old times. This world is a cruel place but maybe just maybe they can light it up again and give my world color.

Part of me is hoping if this doesn't work then all of this would've been a dream of some kind. But my heart feels it's true. They were always there making sure I smiled.


Recording:

Rainbow Dash makes funny faces at the viewer while two guards stand outside Sugarcube Corner in the background. Rainbow stopped then laugh. "I don't get it. If I make you laugh how come they can't laugh?"

There was a pause before Rainbow sighed. "You're right they are too good, I'm bored."


Even when I couldn't sleep at night the TV was on and they were willing to have a sleepover with me.


Recording:

Twilight, Applejack, and Rarity were reading a book in a barely lit room. The three mares turned to the viewer. "We can stay as long as you want us to Noah," Twilight said.

"Maybe a bedtime story is all you need," Rarity suggested.

"How about a lullaby?" Applejack asked.


Of course there were also the life lessons I needed as well. It was because of them I wasn't afraid of snakes or spiders anymore.


Recording:

Fluttershy had a small spider on her hoof as she looked to the viewer. "Some creatures may look scary but sometimes they bite when they feel threatened, just like us."

The spider jumped off before Fluttershy continued. "We can be like them too Noah. We can prove we're not deadly."


They were my friends who knew how to make me feel special. They were each the little pictures that made a huge portrait for me.


Recording:

Pinkie sat in a lawn chair near a lake she took a sip of lemonade, "I hope you're having as much fun as we are Noah."


This could be my last journal entry for a while. For now I have a chance to take. I hope this stream works. I had it set to private to avoid unwanted attention. Here goes nothing.


I closed my notebook and turned to my computer. With a deep breathe I pressed stream and clicked play. I picked a random episode from beyond season four because of Twilight's wings and castle. The scene opened up with a huge set of doors and there she was. One of my angels. Twilight Sparkle stepped out of her castle. "Hmm... Thats strange something is different," she said.

Just then Rainbow Dash and Applejack entered the scene. "Hey Twilight does something feel different about today?" Rainbow asked as she landed.

"Yeah it feels like we're being watched," said Applejack looking around.

Slowly the other three came and were just as confused. After finding my voice, I spoke. "Girls?"

That got their attention as they all looked to the viewer. "Pinkie is this a new friend?"

"No?" Pinkie said nervously.

"Oh my god... Girls its me Noah I'm here," I said.

All six mares gasped. Some put their hooves to their mouths. There was a brief silence before I spoke. "Do you all remember me?" I asked nervously.

There was a brief silence Twilight stood motionless until she closed her eyes for a moment before she smiled and looked at me. "We're so happy to see you Noah."

All mares got closer to the screen and they each placed a hoof on the screen. Each mare smiling with a tear in their eyes. "Just look at how well you've grown," she said.

I slowly placed a hand on the screen. Most of the hooves were touching a finger tip with Twilight Sparkle's touching my palm.

"I have lots to catch you up on," I said.

"Then lets get this reunion party started," Pinkie said.

I couldn't be more happy as I was now back with my little ponies or rather my guardian angels.

Author's Note:

This may feel like the end but call it the end of a season. Season two will feature some surprise guest.