• Published 8th Feb 2024
  • 308 Views, 20 Comments

Angel Mares - autobotfan15



Everyone has a guardian angel. I had six I need to find.

  • ...
1
 20
 308

Technical Difficulties

January 6th

They didn't leave. They're still there on the stream. Those five stallions and one mare are still where my angels are suppose to be. That grey and blue stallion is the only one doing a good job at acting like he's the bookworm of the group. I eventually came to learn the characters names were Optimum, Fixed Ratchet, Bulk Load, Bumblebee, RC, and Jack Hammer.

Despite their names sounding a little familiar I know they Don't belong in this show. For that reason I couldn't take it anymore. I had to cut the stream and it worked. Perhaps a little too well.


Stream:

The six strange ponies were in a train car discussing the mystery of the baked pastries that were eaten. Optimum addresed the group after the case was solved. "Well, everypony, we finally have the mystery sol-"

Optimum stopped as his eyes looked towards the viewer in surprise. The five other characters looked to the viewer as well. Pony Joe, Gustave, and Mulia looked in other places motionlessly. It was like those three became statues. Fixed Ratchet the red and white Unicorn was the first to speak up. "You're the one airing this?!"

Jack Hammer the white earth Stallion approached the viewer and looked around. "This ain't some fancy TV station how are you doing this?"

The Blue mare RC flew up to the viewer and lightly shoved Jack Hammer out of the way. "Who are you? Why did you put the show back on? Are you with Hasbro or Salvation?"


I got a little scared again but soon calmed down and explained myself. I then told them I'm friends with Twilight and her crew and I want them to bring them back but then Optimum surprised me as he spoke in a smooth voice.


Stream:

"We're trying to find them? What do you think you're doing?"


Long story short the train pulled into Canterlot. Instead of going to a dessert contest like as planned they went to Twilight's old library where much to my surprise, Spike was there. They told me they were from a different place entirely with mostly different names.

For once Spike acknowledged my presence. Not sure why now but to me that wasn't important right now. The group were going through old books. I think since they now know they are 'off the air' they can do whatever they want.


Stream:

"There's gotta be something in here that can help," Bulk said as he threw another book behind him.

Spike who was nearby watched everything. "Uh I doubt you guys would find anything here."

Optimum approached the the dragon. "Do you believe there is maybe a reason or even a theory into why she left?"

"I'm not really suppose to talk about it," Spike said nervously.

"Sure but this is an exception. We need to use every bit of knowledge we can use," Optimum said.

"Oh in that case I think I may have something," said Spike as he left the room for a bit and came back with a scroll. The others gathered around him. "As Twilight Sparkle's number one assistant I often get visions bestowed upon me in my sleep. I sometimes doodle them for fun. This came to me on New Years day," he said as he unrolled the scroll to reveal a drawing of six winged humans wearing armor and had halos.

The group examined the drawing. "What could this have to do with their disappearance," RC asked.

"I guess Twilight still likes to help people who can't help themselves," Spike replied.

Optimum sighed, "that's just like them, their work is never done," he said before turning to the viewer. "Listen carefully we can only get little done with magic and hooves. This could work better in a place with more depth. You can stream anything on here right?"


They want me to go and obtain an episode of a show they are really from. Luckily I found one. No wonder their colors and voices sound familiar.

Their real names are Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Bulkhead, Arcee, and Wheeljack. Bumblebee's name is still the same.
Good thing I have a day off tomorrow. Something tells me I'll be up all night with these guys. But it will be worth it because I must find them. I have to trust the Autobots.