• Published 2nd Jan 2024
  • 187 Views, 22 Comments

Formula Equestria - AppleLauda99942



a new team joins the GP circus. And a legend returns

  • ...
 22
 187

Grande Premio do Brazil

"OLE OLE OLE OLA SENNA SENNA!!!" the crowd chants several times. The teams have now arrived in Brasil for the second last race of the season.

"Well Ayrton.. this is your home race... I wish you the very best for today. That qualifying lap you did yesterday was like from the Ayrton Senna we know from the 90's" Charles says.

"thanks Charles... I really appreciate it" Ayrton says as the time for the race has almost arrived.

Fluttershy and Apple Lauda are talking about the previous incidents that happened the the past few races.

"listen... I know you want to perform very well, but you can't always go 100% of the time" Fluttershy says. "even if it means that not going for existing gaps... you will sooner or later crash and endanger yourself and the others..."

Apple Lauda sighs. "I know Fluttershy, but I really have to proof myself worthy of myself... I want to surpass myself over and over again until I can't anymore..."

"look... What Ayrton said in 1990 is a lie, and he admitted it to the media... You don't have to live his lie..." Fluttershy explains.

Apple Lauda falls now silent. Silverstream then shows up.

"the race is starting in a few moments" Silverstream says.

as expected, Ayrton Senna takes pole position and Apple Lauda starts on P2, Fluttershy starts from P3, Lewis Hamilton from P4, Rainbow Dash from P5, Spitfire from P6, Fernando Alonso from P7, Leclerc and Sainz from 8th and 9th and Alexander Albon from P10.

Max Verstappen is in P11, P12 for Logan Sargeant, P13 for Sergio Perez, P14 for Yuki Tsunoda, P15 for Esteban Ocon, P16 for Daniel Ricciardo, P17 for Pierre Gasly, P18 for Nico Hülkenberg, P19 for his teammate Kevin Magnussen, P20 is Valterri Bottas, Guanyu Zhou in P21 and in P22 is Lando Norris due to an engine swap.

Brazilian flags are waved on the grandstands as the race starts. Senna and Apple Lauda get an amazing start as Rainbow Dash and Spitfire try to overtake Lewis Hamilton in the Senna-S but they fail to do so, Lewis Hamilton manages to pull ahead of the two Wonderbolts as everything goes well so far...

until lap 5 has arrived....

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE!!!! WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!!!! AGAIN?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" Max Verstappen yells as he gets spun by Esteban Ocon in the entry of the Senna-S. and since there's some debris on the circuit, a Virtual Safety Car has been triggered.

A few laps later, the racing pace has returned as the VSC has been lifted. Apple Lauda manages to overtake Ayrton Senna in the Senna-S safely. Fluttershy tries to keep up with Ayrton, but he is... well... he is Ayrton Senna so you know already why Fluttershy struggles to keep up...

Spitfire manages to finally overtake Rainbow Dash as Fernando Alonso chases Rainbow Dash down as well.

Meanwhile, Apple Lauda has a comfortable lead over Ayrton Senna who is still in P2 but he catches up bit by bit because Apple Lauda is driving at a slower pace than Ayrton.

after the pitstops, Apple Lauda finds himself still in the lead but with Ayrton in his mirrors. A few more laps to go...

Fluttershy is closing on both Ayrton Senna and Apple Lauda, Senna and Fluttershy both have DRS on Apple Lauda.

"Ultima Volta Ayrton" Silverstream says.

"Compreendido" Ayrton responds.

Ayrton fails to overtake Apple Lauda but Fluttershy is succesful of overtaking Ayrton.

"GET ME THIS BRAZILIAN OUT OF MY FUCKING MIRROR!!!" Fluttershy screams, begging for help.

"just defend you position, then everything will be alr-" Toto says as Fluttershy gets overtaken by Ayrton Senna.

"of course he would overtake me in the next corner..." Fluttershy says dissatisfied.

as the final corner approaches, Ayrton has caught up to Apple Lauda, it seems to be a drag race to the end....

Apple Lauda suddenly slows down before the finish line in order to cross the line together with Ayrton.

"what are you doing sweetie?!" Silverstream asks, clearly confused of Apple Lauda's action.

"I want to cross the line with Ayrton!!!" Apple Lauda says as Ayrton gets right next to him. They cross the line together.

PEW PEW PEW PEW BRASIL SIL SIL

"Senna won" Silverstream says. She is also proud of what her boyfriend did for Ayrton. "I can't believe you actually did this for Ayrton"

"this is for 1994" Apple Lauda explains as he holds up a brazilian flag as well as Ayrton does during the outlap.


P1: Ayrton Senna
P2: Apple Lauda
P3: Fluttershy
P4: Lewis Hamilton
P5: Charles Leclerc
P6: Carlos Sainz
P7: Max Verstappen
P8: Rainbow Dash
P9: Spitfire
P10: Lando Norris

On the podium, Ayrton grabs Apple Lauda's hoof and pulls him up to the top spot of the podium and holds his hoof up in the air.

"Congratulations to your 4th title Ayrton... this is for 1994" Apple Lauda says.

"thanks, but we still have one more race to go..." Ayrton says.


The world championship has been decided. Ayrton Senna is the new world champion and got the title in Brazil...

Author's Note:

R.I.P Ayrton Senna da Silva...

chapter published 30 years after Senna's death...

Vencedor de Grande Premio do Brazil de anos 1991 e 1993

Senna Sempre!!!!!

Comments ( 3 )

I got flashback to that 2018 race where Verstappen got denied a race win by Ocon

11892512
that was on purpose that reference

Login or register to comment