• Published 27th Oct 2023
  • 85 Views, 0 Comments

Color War 1 - Serenity Darkmoon Raven



Kingdoms and Empires of colors fight in a war. Equestria and Sky Blue stay neutral.

  • ...
 0
 85

Battle of High Mountains

Orange the Fourth wrote a declaration of war against Kingdom of Blue, his plan is too sent a lot of troops to the front, capture the High Mountains and capture their capital. Orange the Fourth believed that the high mountains always belonged to Orange and wants to avenge the death of his grandfather. He then sent the Orange Third, Fourth, and seventh army to invade the High mountains, first the mountains then the rest of Kingdom of Blue.

The 1st Orange Army and the 4th and 7th Blue army fight in a bloody battle in the High Mountains. Orange Commander yelled, "Fire!"


Two orange soldiers transport a field artillery, they both stop and put a shell in the artillery, then a boom can be heard. The shell fired. Some blue soldiers climb to the top of the high mountains. The shell hit the blue soldiers and they fell to the ground, now they rest on the ground, restless. As the soldiers climb to the mountain, they notice how cold it's getting as they go higher and higher, the sun was leaving the sky, the moon was arriving, they know the night will be mercilessly cold but they don't have clothes for the cold weather.

There was a hidden bunker, in the bunker there was Blue soldiers, one blue soldier was holding a machine gun. One blue soldier was carrying a med bag filled with first aid equipment, bandages, and water. Another blue soldier was holding a large and black rifle. He then saw an Orange soldiers running to the mountains, a shotgun was in that soldier's hands. THe blue soldiers aims his rifle at the Orange soldiers and many shots can be heard. One of the bullets kissed the orange soldier's head.


meanwhile, Princess Celestia was sitting on her throne, her throne room was empty, there were many windows, Princess Luna was asleep. Then, a guard opened the door and ran to Princess Celestia. He was panting, he then catched his breath and spoke in a concerned tone, "Blue and Orange are at war... The Green Empire defeated Purple Republic and Pink Republic... There were rumors that Green Empire will invade our land, Equestria!"


Princess Celestia thought of what to do, she didn't want to get involved in a pointless war, she also doesn't believe in violence, she prefers diplomacy. She then said, "Build strongholds along the Blue-Green-Equestrian border.. so if they invade they will be slowed down and give us time to mobilized.. Equestria hasn't gone to war since our victory against Rebels who were trying to overthrow me.. It was the bloodiest war in Equestrian history!"


Castle Guard then nodded his head and ran out of the room and closed the door behind him, he was going to tell the Equestrian military and other castle guards to put strongholds alone the border so if any country tries to invade Equestria... the strongholds can repel the invasion.


The past few days, Blue soldiers has pushed Orange out of Kingdom of Blue, Kingdom of Blue had firepower, more soldiers, and they were more familiar with the territory. Blue lost 20,000 soldiers while Orange lost 3,000 soldiers. Blue counter-attack started. They attacked from South Eastern parts of the Kingdom of Orange. They captured the city of Butter Hill from Orange. They even captured a major city Salgator. They plan to regroup in Salgator and surround the capital of Kingdom of Orange, Orange City.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment