• Published 27th Oct 2023
  • 85 Views, 0 Comments

Color War 1 - Serenity Darkmoon Raven



Kingdoms and Empires of colors fight in a war. Equestria and Sky Blue stay neutral.

  • ...
 0
 85

New nations joining and Battle of Red River

Empire of Green's ruler, Green the First a tall stick figure with a red general uniform and black pants read the newspaper, his mouth was open as he read it. He put it down on his coffee table. He then said, "Our ally.. Kingdom of Blue declared war on Kingdom of Red.. we are still having an economic hardships because of our lousy spendin'"

Then, a stick figure wearing a blue hat and a blue bag that carries mail arrived and said, "Hello.. you got mail.."
Green The First got the mail and tipped the stick figure, the stick figure left. Green the First wants to know what was in the mail, his heart pounded faster and faster.

He opened the envelope and read the letter, He then put the mail on the coffee table and said, "Purple Republic and Pinklandia joined the war by declaring war on Kingdom of Blue.. they also declared war on us since we have a ton of oil.."

One general, General Hoofstomper, a tall green stickman with glasses on, a red general uniform and blue pants. He served as a spy for the Kingdom of Blue during the Blue-Orange war. After the war, he went back to Empire of Green. He is proud of his contributions and the embarrassing defeat for Kingdom of Orange. General Hoofstomper said in a serious tone, "How about we defend our territory from Purple and Pink and then our soldiers enter Pink and Purple. After they are defeated we invade the Kingdom of Red from the south to help our ally... this will work.. this will be called Operation: Squidjelly.

Meanwhile, as Green soldiers wearing their beret and rifles march to fight Purple and Pink along with Green tanks. Kingdom of Blue sent it's limited navy to fight the Kingdom of Red's navy. It has only one aircraft carrier, three battleships, and zero submarines.. While, the Reds have three battleships, two aircraft carrier, two submarines, and a destroyer.. Blue the Fourth sent their navy to fight the Red's navy. If they win Battle of Red River, they can win control of the river and then sent their navy to the capital and destroy it then it will be easy for the Kingdom of Blue to capture the capital and win the war as fast as possible.

Meanwhile, Kingdom of Orange's ruler, Orange the Fourth, he had a long brown beard that is so long it touches the ground. He wears a bright orange general uniform and black pants. He wears a bright orange cap with a yellow star. He just read the news of the war that was going on, The Entente vs. Greater Pact. He remembered his grandfather fought in a war with Kingdom of Blue. His grandfather died in a battle, his father took the throne but died to a heart attack. His mom died from giving birth and his grandma died from old age.

Orange the Fourth wanted revenge on Kingdom of Blue and hoped to restore old good times when Orange was powerful.. and when they used to own the High mountains. Orange the Fourth wrote a declaration of war against Blue, automatically making them a member of the Entente. Cyan Republic and Maroon Republic read what happened so far, the naval battle between Blue and Red, More color countries joining the war, and The Entente getting more members.

Cyan and Maroon rulers were best friends, they also believed Red the Third is very egotistical, hotheaded, and believed ruler of Kingdom of Blue was pressured into declaring war on Red. They sent 400,000 troops to invade Kingdom of Red. They also want more land and oil. Kingdom of Yellow joined Greater Pact because they were pressured to buy Kingdom of Green who threaten to invade.

Meanwhile in Nogator, Rulers of Cyan and Maroon, Cyan the First and Maroon the First were drinking water and watching football. Then one of their butlers came to them and said in a shy tone, "I have a letter... for you..." he hands them the letter and walks out.

Cyan and Maroon read the letter and learned that their army was victorious in Battle of Icehorn River and they pushed Red out of Castle Yorkus, they also read how their ally Gray defeated Republic of Shamrock and is currently surrendering to them.

Princess Celestia sits on her throne, she is waiting for Twilight to send her a letter like she does everyday, a castle guard gallops to the princess and says in a concerned tone, "Your majesty, there is a war going on what will we do and what side are we joining?"

Princess Celestia said in a calming tone, "No, we are not joining this war, we don't have beef with any color nations... also we are sending financial and medics to both sides, so they know we are not taking sides or if we don't send aid.. they will force us to send aid and we get huge payments from them for every medic we send... our economy is doing better than last month.."

The Castle Guard nodded his head, a smile rested on his face, he walked away. Princess Celestia said, "Nothing too bad will happen.. I hope.." She had a worried tone on her face.

Then, a row of sailors for Kingdom of Blue were holding bows and arrows, at the tip of the arrow, there was a flame visible, they saw the aircraft carrier belonging to the Kingdom of Red and they let go, The Aircraft Carrier was inflamed. There was fire, there were cries for help, that fell into deaf ears. The Aircraft was busted.

There were Blue stickman in the aircraft carrier along with five others., One blue stickman got on the plane, he took off, He quickly glanced at the radar, he saw four red dots under the middle dot. He then drops the bombs by pressing a red button. There are booms that can be heard from a long distance, many pieces of steel and glass are cracked and aren't usable A redstickman said, "Hey... I see a aircraft from Kingdom of Blue!"

Red stickman sitting on the turrets said, "I got this! I majored in aircraft studies.. I know what I must do!" He then laughed as he fired some torpedos at the plane, The aircraft manage to dodge one, but another one was released, the airplane was shattered and are now apart, the blue poilet's body was turning the water red, the head of the piolet landed on the ship, their eyes were closed and there was a puddle of blood under them. They were wearing goggles and a brown hat.

Then, the red stickman manning the turrets said, "There is three more? How?" he then narrowed his eyes, he watched as the plane dropped bombs sinking other battleships. He then fired many shots, at least five, one of them hit an aircraft carrier, one hit a Battleship belonging to Kingdom of Blue. Three of them hit the planes that were attacking the battleship. Their bodies fell into the river. Then, the captain, a short stickman with a white mustache, blue coat and black pants looked at the scene with his binoculars, he saw the battleship belonging to Kingdom of Blue was directly hit and now, it's sinking, the aircraft carrier is retreating since it ran out of more fliers and planes.. Then, there was another boom that was heard.

The Red stickman manning the turrets said, "Not me.." Then another boom can be heard, then another boom man he heard, the ship flipped on one side, the captain, Captain Steel drown to death, the other sailors are dead. Their bodies were floating on the blue river.

Then, a bomber belonging to Kingdom of Blue rained bombs, some of the bombs hit the ship and it was about to sink, luckily for Kingdom of Red, the ship fired up a missile and it hit the planes, the plane exploded into many pieces. The piolet was wearing a parachute and was holding a rifle. He then landed on the other side of the ship. He then heard someone yell in an annoyed tone, "HEY!" The piolet turned around, many bullets kissed his head.

Even though they sunk many ships and planes that tried to attack them, they lost all their ships and Kingdom of Blue managed to get control of the Red River.

Red the Third was angry when he read how Blue won Battle of Red River, They lost five aircraft and a ship while Red lost four submarines, and two ships. Their aircraft carrier was set on fire. he flipped the table he was eating breakfast and yelled in an angry tone, "UNACCEPTABLE... WE MUST BUILD A BETTER NAVY AND GET BACK AT BLUE... THEN, THEY WILL KNOW THAT IN BATTLE OF RED RIVER... WE... WERE GOING EASY ON THEM... I THOUGHT I NEVER WILL USE THE NAVY BUT... I HATE TO SAY IT BUT.. I AM WRONG!"

Green the First read the news and had a huge grin on his face, he said in a happy tone, "Horray... Pinklandia has fallen to the Green Army," he read the rest of the news which was on a telegram, his grin dissolved and continued in a sad tone. "But Green suffered more casualties and lost ten commanders."

General Hoofstomper announced in a serious tone, "We should get reinforcements.. the higher casualties will not serve us any good.."

Green the First shook his head and replied in a confident tone, "We should withdraw the troops, regroup and then we will get ready for the next part of the mission, invading Kingdom of Red through the south."

Them, the Green soldiers in Pinkvill were cheering their victory, they were happy they won. Then, the only commander alive, Commander Stone heard his walkie talkie buzzing like a bee. He grabbed it and asked, "What happend?"

Green the First said, "We are retreating and regrouping... retreat to the nearby city of Assonu. That is ten centimeters from the Purple-Green border.. We are going to send more troops and invade Kingdom of Red."

Commander knew this was a bad idea but if he voiced his concerned the King won't listen and fire him or even worst send him to prison, he believes that Kingdom of Red will lose since in the other Blue-Red wars, Red always loses and bares more deaths and destroyed cities. He then turned to the soldiers who were hungry, bored, and scared. He said, "We will invade Kingdom of Red... get some rest and then tomorrow we will invade Kingdom of Red."

His troops nodded their heads and rest their heads.