• Published 24th Oct 2023
  • 383 Views, 15 Comments

Ferris Bueller’s and Rainbow’s Day Off - Big Imagination E



Rainbow is tired of school and doesn’t want to take the finals of history. She meets Ferris and he helps her out to a day of freedom.

  • ...
15
 15
 383

Summer Time.

It was summer now and Rainbow made it home in time yesterday. She got her swimming gear and headed for the beach to meet up with her friends. But before she did she saw Applejack in a bad state.

"Hey AJ. What happened to you?" Rainbow said.

"I had a horrible day yesterday. And Rainbow? I know you ditched school. But you're lucky that I didn't catch you. So many obstacles I had to dodge." Applejack said.

"Ok AJ look I just wanted a break from Flintheart's bullshit and rest. You understand that right?" Rainbow said.

"Yes. Ok Rainbow since you got off the hook this time here's a deal. I won't tell anyone about you ditching school if you promise that you'll take the history final next year and you help me heal my minor injuries." Applejack said.

Rainbow sighed but agreed. "Ok. Deal. It's better than nothing."

"Good. Glad to hear that. But for now let's go enjoy the beach." Applejack said.

"Exactly what I was thinking." Rainbow said.

The two walked off and headed to the beach to enjoy the sun. And that my friends is how Rainbow enjoyed a day off with Ferris Bueller.

Author's Note:

Hope you liked that. And remember if you're actually sick then rest in bed. But if you're faking it then you could get in trouble.

Comments ( 2 )

Would’ve been nice to see Ferris, Cameron, and Sloane meet the rest of the girls

Login or register to comment