• Published 24th Oct 2023
  • 380 Views, 15 Comments

Ferris Bueller’s and Rainbow’s Day Off - Big Imagination E



Rainbow is tired of school and doesn’t want to take the finals of history. She meets Ferris and he helps her out to a day of freedom.

  • ...
15
 15
 380

Emancipation of Sloane

Back at the other high school things were not getting anymore boring than they were now. Everyone was completely bored out of their skulls in more ways than one. Then a school nurse came walking down the hall and politely came in the classroom.

"Mr. Knowlan, may I interrupt please?" The nurse asked.

While they were discussing that a girl puts on her white jacket and knows that the nurse was talking to her.

"Sloane Peterson? May I have a word with you dear?" She said.

The nurse and Sloane were walking in the hallways away from any crowd because this way private.

"My dear im afraid that im the bearer of bad tidings. Your father called. Your grandmother has just passed." The nurse said.

Sloane couldn't believe it. Her grandmother was gone. That would just break anyone's heart.

"Oh darling. Oh honey." The nurse said hugging her for comfort.


However for Rooney he thinks it was a fake death.

"Dead grandmother?" Rooney said.

"Yes, that's what Mr. Peterson said. I had Florence Sparrow notify Sloane. Poor little lamb." Grace explained.

"Who's this girl going out with?" Rooney asked.

"It's so hard to tell these days. I do see her with Ferris Bueller quite a little bit." Grace answered.

Rooney took it all in and formed an idea.

"Would you get me Mr. Peterson's daytime number please?" Rooney asked.

"Surely." Grace replied.

Then the phone rang and Grace answered it.

"Ed Rooney's office." She said.

"This is George Peterson." He said on the other line.

"Hold please. What do you know? It's Mr. Peterson. You still want his daytime number?" Grace said.

Rooney didn't answer that as he took the phone and she left.

"Ed Rooney."

"Ed. This is George Peterson." He said on the other line.

"How are you today sir?" Rooney asked.

"We've had a bit of bad luck this morning, as you may have heard." George said.

"Yeah I heard, and im all broken up. Boy what a blow." Rooney said.

"Yeah. Yeah. Well it's been a tough morning and we've got a lot of family business to take care of. So if you wouldn't mind excusing Sloane I'd appreciate it." George said.

"Sure, I'd be happy to. Yeah, you just produce a corpse and I'll release Sloane. I want to see this dead grandmother firsthand." Rooney said but Grace didn't like that.

"Ed?" Grace said.

"It's alright Grace. It's Ferris Bueller, the little twerp. Im gonna set the trap and let him fall right into it." Rooney explained.

"Ed, im sorry did you say you wanted to see a dead body?" George said.

"Yeah that's right. Just roll her old bones on over here and i'll dig up your daughter. You know that's school policy." Rooney said. Grace laughed.

"Oh?" George said.

"Was this your mother?" Rooney asked.

"No, my wife's mother." George said.

Grace then heard the phone ring and answered it.

"Ed Rooney's office." Grace said.

"Hi, this is Ferris Bueller can I speak to Mr. Rooney please? Thank you." Ferris said which shocked Grace realizing that Rooney was talking to Mr Peterson.

"Hold." Grace said running back to Rooney.

"Tell you what dip-shit you don't like my policies you can just come on down here and smooch my big old white butt. Pucker up buttercup. What?" Rooney said as Grace was trying to get his attention.

"Ferris Bueller's on line two." Grace answered.

This made Rooney realize he fucked up big time. He answered line two and listened to what Ferris had to say.

"Hey Mr. Rooney how you doing today? Listen im sorry to disturb you at work but im not feeling very well today and I was wondering if it might be possible for my sister to bring home any assignments from my classes that I might need. Have a nice day." Ferris said hanging up and finished fixing his hair. Rainbow was brushing her hair and getting ready too.

Rooney got back on line one all nervous.

"Mr Peterson? I think I owe you an apology sir." Rooney said.

"Wel! I should say you do." Cameron said as we see him pretending to be Mr Peterson.

"I...I,I,I.." Rooney tried to find the right words but couldn't.

"Well I think you should be sorry for Christ's sake. A family member dies and you insult me. What the hell is the matter with you anyway?" Cameron said.

"Well...I really don't know sir. I mean I didn't think I was talking to you. I thought I was talking to someone else. You know sir that I would never deliberately insult you like that. I..I can't begin to tell you how embarrassed I am." Rooney said.

"What?" Grace said.

"Pardon my French but your an asshole! Asshole!!" Cameron said.

"Absolutely right sir. You've hit the nail right on the head. Find out where she is!" Rooney said to Grace and did her task.

"This isn't over yet, buster. Do you read me?" Cameron said.

"Loud and clear Mr. Peterson." Rooney said.

"Call me sir goddamn it!" Cameron said.

"Yes sir. Yes sir." Rooney said.

"That's better. And you just mind your p's and q's buster. And remember who you're dealing with." Cameron said as he looked at Ferris and Rainbow all ready in fancy clothes.

"Bueller. Ferris Bueller."

"And his cool lady friend Rainbow."

"Now im a little scared because what if he recognizes my voice?" Cameron said.

"Impossible. You're doing great." Ferris said.

"Yeah man. He has no idea who you are!" Rainbow said.

Cameron got the phone and continued his act. Rooney ran off to find Sloane and left Grace to act like Rooney on the phone.

"Rooney?" Cameron said.

Grace pretended to act like Rooney but wasn't really the best.

"Just a moment." Grace said as Rooney came back in the office.

"Just a little office difficulty sir." Rooney said.

"Rooney I don't have all day to bark at you. So im gonna make this short and sweet." Cameron said.

"It's great. Perfect. I love it." Ferris said.

"I want my daughter out in front of the school in 10 minutes by herself. I don't want anybody-- What?" Cameron said as he got hit by Ferris.

"It's too suspicious. He'll think something's up." Ferris said.

"Yeah man. You gotta not blow our cover. Try again." Rainbow said.

Then they argued on who should talk like Mr Peterson and it came to Cameron.

"Rooney! Rooney." Cameron said.

"Yes. Yes." Rooney said as he was panicking.

"Listen here, pay attention. I changed my mind. I want you out in front of the school with her. I'd like to have a few words with you by God." Cameron said as Ferris slapped the phone out of his hand.

"On second thought we don't have time to talk right now. We'll get together soon and have lunch." Cameron said as Rainbow kicked him in the butt and hung up.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" Cameron said.

Rooney ran to get Sloane and Grace was following behind.

"Where's your brain?! You could have blown our cover!" Rainbow said.

"Why'd you kick me?!" Cameron said.

"She said where's your brain?" Ferris said.

"Why'd you kick me?" Cameron said.

"She asked you first. How can we pick up Sloane if Rooney is there with her?" Ferris said.

"Yeah! I mean I want to meet her but Rooney will know something's up. I can't risk getting caught on the one day I need a break. That might also draw Applejack's attention and I don't want that happening." Rainbow said.

"I said for her to be there alone and you freaked." Cameron said.

"It was only cause I didn't want to get Rooney thinking something's up." Rainbow said.

Cameron scoffed at that.

"Now, she didn't..... she didn't hit you. And all I did was lightly slap you." Ferris said.

"You both hit me. Look, don't ask me to participate in your stupid crap if you don't like the way I do it. You both made me get out of bed. You made me come over here. You made me make a phony phone call to Edward Rooney? The man could squash my nuts into oblivion and then....and then you deliberately hurt my feelings." Cameron said.

"No, we did not deliberately... We didn't deliberately hurt your feelings." Ferris said.

"Oh really?" Cameron said.

"Really, no. No we didn't. We just wanted to make sure that we don't get caught in the act." Rainbow said.

Then Cameron grabbed his red shirt.

"What are you doing?" Ferris said.

"See you later, pals. Im going home." Cameron said.

"No no Cameron come on don't do that." Ferris said.

"Have a nice life." Cameron said.

"Cameron wait a minute. Cameron come back. We didn't mean to lose our temper. We're sorry. It was uncalled for." Rainbow said.

"You serious?" Cameron said.

"Yeah. And I think your phony phone call act was amazing. If I needed to bail out of anything bad like school tests I know the guy to call. You're great." Rainbow said.

Back with Rooney he kept running down the hall looking for Sloane knowing he doesn't want to piss off Mr Peterson again. With Rainbow, Ferris, and Cameron they were enjoying some drinks as Ferris made him one.

"Here you go." Ferris said.

"Thank you." Cameron said.

"Though you did screw up right?" Rainbow said.

Cameron looked at the two in disbelief.

"She means that it wasn't completely your fault." Ferris said.

"Why?" Cameron asked.

"Well...to fix the situation im gonna have to ask you for a small favor." Ferris said.

"And what exactly would the answer be Ferris?" Rainbow asked.

"I know exactly what the favor is. Follow me back to my house. I'll show you." Cameron said as everyone headed to his place.

Author's Note:

Well time for the real fun of their day off to begin!! But next time when making a phony phone call try to be careful with the words. Don't want anything suspicious happening.