• Published 24th Oct 2023
  • 380 Views, 15 Comments

Ferris Bueller’s and Rainbow’s Day Off - Big Imagination E



Rainbow is tired of school and doesn’t want to take the finals of history. She meets Ferris and he helps her out to a day of freedom.

  • ...
15
 15
 380

The Car: 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California

We see everyone at Cameron's place and once they opened the garage door they saw a car that was quite a ride to be on the road anyway.

"Whoa man. Nice wheels. What is it?" Rainbow said.

"The 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California." Cameron said as we see the car. "Less than 100 were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion....."

"It is his fault he didn't lock the garage." Ferris said as he and Rainbow went to the car.

"Ferris, what are you talking about?" Cameron said.

"He means we should take this baby out for a ride." Rainbow said.

"Guys my father loves this car more than life itself." Cameron said.

"A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile." Ferris said.

"So let's hop in and roll out." Rainbow said.

"No. No. Apparently you don't understand. Ferris he never drives it. He just rubs it with a diaper." Cameron said but they didn't listen as they continue to admire it.

"Hey, remember how insane he went when I broke my retainer? Come on that was a little piece of plastic, this is a Ferrari." Cameron said.

"Then your dad has issues. Come on quit looking down." Rainbow said.

"She's right. And Cameron im sorry but we can't pick up Sloane in your car. Mr. Rooney would never believe Mr. Peterson drives that piece of shit." Ferris said.

"It's not a piece of shit." Cameron said.

"Have you seen your car lately? Technically it is." Rainbow said.

"Don't worry about it, I don't even have a piece of shit, I have to envy yours." Ferris said.

"Thanks." Cameron said sarcastically.

"Look im sorry there's nothing else we can do." Ferris said as he and Rainbow got in the car and started relaxing and ready to go but Cameron didn't like that.

"He knows the mileage, Ferris." Cameron said.

"He doesn't trust you?" Ferris said.

"Never has, never will." Cameron answered.

"Look this is real simple. Whatever miles we put on we'll take off." Ferris said.

"How?" Cameron asked. "We'll drive home backwards." Ferris replied.

"No. No! Ferris forget it. You're just gonna have to think of something else. Im putting my foot down." Cameron said but they didn't listen as they started the car and rode off.

"How about we rent a nice Cadillac? My treat. We could call a limo! A nice stretch job with a TV and a bar. How about that?" Cameron said as the car came back.

"Come on live a little." Ferris said.

Cameron crossed his heart and headed to the car and hopped in.


At the high school we see Rooney coming out with Sloane.

"Once again, let me tell you how deeply saddened I am by your loss. I....I had a grandmother once. Two actually." Rooney said.

Meanwhile in the school we see Jeanie walking and saw the two outside.

"Man that is born of woman hath but a short time to live and is full of misery. He cometh up and is cut down like a flow'r. He flee'th as if it were a shadow and never continueth in one stay." Rooney said.

Sloane looked everywhere for her ride but couldn't find it. Rooney couldn't help but feel sorry

"Between grief and nothing i'll take grief." Rooney said as they both saw someone in the parking lot. Sloane knew it was Ferris in disguise but decided to play along.

"Oh Sloane dear. Hurry along now." He said.

"I guess that's my dad. Gotta go. Mr. Rooney....Ed, you're A beautiful man." Sloane said.

"Thank you." Rooney said.

"I wanna thank you for your warmth and compassion." Sloane said as she took her leave and headed towards her father. But Jeanie wasn't believing it as she suspected that it was Ferris.

"Shit." Jeanie said.

After Sloane got to her father she was happy to see him.

"Do you have a kiss for Daddy?" Ferris said.

"Are you kidding?" Sloane said.

Then the two started making out passionately. Now normally Rainbow would complain about that but since she didn't want to get caught she rolled with it. Rooney saw them and was curious about the family.

"So that's how it is in their family." Rooney said.

Ferris let Sloane in as she looked and saw Cameron and Rainbow.

"Hi, Cameron. You comfortable?" Sloane said.

"Hi, Sloane. No." Cameron said.

"And who might you be? I haven't seen you before." Sloane asked Rainbow.

"Im Rainbow Dash. Ferris invited me to hang out with you guys. I just hope he can keep that promise." Rainbow said.

"Don't worry he will. So what are we gonna do?" Sloane said as Ferris got in.

"The question isn't: What are we going to do? The question is: What aren't we going to do?" Ferris said.

"Don't say we're not going to take the car home. Please don't say we're not going to take it home." Cameron said.

"Stop being a baby." Rainbow said.

"It you had access to a car like this would you take it back right away? Neither would I." Ferris said as he started the car and rode off. Rooney saw that and began to get suspicious and headed in.

On the road Rainbow and Cameron came out and relaxed in the open air.

"Aw yeah! Just cruising down the road!" Rainbow said.

"Hey Ferris don't go so fast! Red line, red line, red line. Ferris get out!" Cameron shouted as they continue on the road.

Author's Note:

Now it's time for the real fun.