• Published 24th Oct 2023
  • 395 Views, 15 Comments

Ferris Bueller’s and Rainbow’s Day Off - Big Imagination E



Rainbow is tired of school and doesn’t want to take the finals of history. She meets Ferris and he helps her out to a day of freedom.

  • ...
15
 15
 395

Killed the Car

Back at Cameron's house they were waiting to see if the miles went down. Ferris tried putting the car in reserve and see what happens.

"You know that whole time I was just thinking things over. I was like....I was like meditating. Then I sort of watched myself from the inside. I realized it was ridiculous, being afraid, worrying about everything, wishing I was dead. All that shit. I'm tired of it." Cameron said.

"Well im glad that you now realize that there's more out there. So how was today?" Rainbow said.

"It's the best day of my life. Im gonna miss you guys next year." Cameron said.

"Me too buddy." Rainbow said.

"Cameron? Can I ask you a question?" Sloane said.

"Yeah?" Cameron said.

"Did you see me change out of my clothes by the Jacuzzi? Did you?" Sloane said.

Cameron smiled and laughed a little.

"You saw her? I thought you were a catatonic. That's okay. At least you finally got a smile out. Sloane ain't embarrassed are you?" Rainbow said.

"Not at all Rainbow." Sloane said.

"I better go check on the car." Cameron said.

He got up and headed in to see how it was doing. But when he saw the mile meter he was a little mad.

"Hey Ferris!" Cameron said as Ferris came in.

"Yeah?" Ferris said.

"The miles aren't coming off. The miles aren't coming off in reserve." Cameron said.

"Well I thought that might be a problem. Just have to crack open the odometer roll it back by hand." Ferris said.

"No. Forget it. Forget it." Cameron said.

"Why are you saying forget it?" Rainbow said.

"I gotta take a stand. Im bullshit. I put up with everything. My old man pushes me around. I never say anything! Well, he's not the problem. Im the problem. I gotta take a stand. I gotta take a stand against him. I am not gonna sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. Im gonna take a stand. Im gonna defend it. Right or wrong im gonna defend it." Cameron said.

"But how dude?" Rainbow said.

She got her answer when Cameron started stomping and smashing the car with his feet and fists. For the first time in his life he his unleashing all his anger on his dad who never loves him. After a few minutes he stopped. The others were surprised at that.

"Shit. I dented the shit out of the car. My father will come home he'll see what I did. I can't hide this. He'll come home he'll see what I did. He'll have to deal with me. I don't care. I really don't. Im just tired of being afraid. Hell with him. I can't wait to see the look on the bastard's face." Cameron said.

"Finally your being a man. Good on you Cameron." Rainbow said.

But then the car rode backwards after Cameron put his foot on it and broke the window and crashed into the ground. When everyone saw the destroyed car they were shocked.

"What'd I do?" Cameron said.

"You killed the car." Ferris said.

"Yeah it's messed up really bad." Rainbow said.

Cameron walked to see the car that is now destroyed. He saw shocked too.

"Whoa. Holy shit." Cameron said.

"Cameron it's my fault. I'll take the heat for it. We'll wait for your father to come home and when he gets here i'll tell him that I did it. He hates me anyway." Ferris said.

"Ferris." Rainbow said seeing Ferris being a friend to Cameron.

"No. I'll take it." Cameron said.

"No. No you don't want this much heat." Ferris said.

"I want it. If I didn't want it I wouldn't have let you take the car out this morning." Cameron said.

"I made you take the car this morning." Ferris said.

"I could've stopped you. It is possible to stop Mr. Ferris Bueller, you know? No, I want it. Im gonna take it. That's it. When Morris comes home he and i'll just have a little chat. It's cool. No, it's gonna be good. Thanks anyway. And Rainbow? Tell your friends that I said hi." Cameron said.

"I will Cameron. Thank you for sharing the day with us. I hope to see you again soon." Rainbow said as she, Ferris and Sloane headed out waving goodbye to Cameron.


At the police station we see Mrs Bueller who was not happy about that her daughter was arrested.

"This is all a shock to me. I mean, first of all I don't know why she wasn't in school. And second of all I just can't believe she came to you with this story about an intruder." Mrs Bueller said.

"Well for whatever reason she did it, I think she's had a pretty good scare." The police chief said.

"Well I really appreciate you calling me. I can assure you that her father and I are going to have a long talk with her when we get home. Thank you so much." Mrs Bueller said.

"Oh by the way, I hope your son is feeling better. Tell him that all the guys at the station are pulling for him." The police chief said.

"Right." Mrs Bueller said as she walked out.

She saw Jeanie making out with the criminal and cleared her throat getting her attention. It was clear that she is pissed with Jeanie. Then she told Jeanie to come with her cause she wanted to get out of here. Jeanie was laughing telling the criminal to call her but her mom wasn't having any of it.

Author's Note:

Time to race home!!