• Published 24th Oct 2023
  • 379 Views, 15 Comments

Ferris Bueller’s and Rainbow’s Day Off - Big Imagination E



Rainbow is tired of school and doesn’t want to take the finals of history. She meets Ferris and he helps her out to a day of freedom.

  • ...
15
 15
 379

Meeting Ferris

It was a lovely day at Canterlot High. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the wind was breezing through the sky. Inside of the school we see many students who were going on with their daily classes while others were hanging out in the hallways. We cut to one classroom that no one wanted to be in. That was Flintheart’s class. He is so stubborn that he makes anyone bored and frustrated out of their skulls. And a girl named Rainbow Dash was not a lucky girl.

“Now class. You all did well on your quizzes. And since summer is coming I’m sure you’re all aware that tomorrow we will have a test on everything we learned this year.” Flintheart said as the class groaned.

“So be sure to be prepared for tomorrow.” Flintheart said as the bell rang. “Class dismissed.”

Everyone walked out of the room and Rainbow was mad at everything she heard. She didn’t want to take the test when summer is around the corner. Her friends the Rainbooms came and confronted her.

“Hey Rainbow. You feeling okay?” Twilight said.

“No I’m not okay! That idiot Flintheart said that I had to take a final tomorrow! I know it’s history and I don’t want to take that crap!!” Rainbow said.

The girls understand why she was upset but they needed her to calm down.

“Rainbow. We understand that you’re frustrated. But you need to calm down and just do it tomorrow. Then you don’t need to worry about it anymore.” Sunset said.

“Well I wish I didn’t have to take the shitty test in the first place!!” Rainbow said.

“Rainbow! Watch your language!!” Rarity said.

“Sorry. I’m just so angry at Flintheart that I want to punch him in the face!! Look I’m gonna get some air.” Rainbow said leaving the others.

“Poor Rainbow. Is there anything we can do to help her?” Fluttershy said.

“We can throw a party!!” Pinkie said.

“Not today Pinkie. Maybe she’ll feel better tomorrow. Let’s give her some space.” Twilight said.


Outside the school we see Rainbow sitting on a bench. She was still frustrated and angry with Flintheart. Then an 17 year old boy with dark hair wearing a white shirt, black jacket and blue pants came to her.

“Hey. Mind if I sit with you?” The boy said.

“No I don’t. Go ahead.” Rainbow said as the boy sat next to her.

“Who are you?” Rainbow said.

“The name’s Ferris Bueller. Nice to meet you. And you are?” He said.

“I’m Rainbow Dash. The best athlete in school.” She said.

“Cool name. I heard that you were frustrated. What seems to be the problem?” Ferris said.

“Well my asshole teacher Flintheart is making us take a final exam on history tomorrow when summer is around the corner. And I wish that I could skip that and relax. I really need a break.” Rainbow said.

“Well you’re in luck Rainbow cause I can certainly help you.” Ferris said.

“You can? How?” Rainbow said.

“Well I know plenty of tricks that will be useful for you that will get you out of the test. And if you like I can offer you the best opportunity to relax with me and my friends.” Ferris said.

Rainbow didn’t know Ferris well. But if she thinks he can get Rainbow out of the test then she is willing to give him a chance.

“Well Ferris. If you can help me then I’m willing to trust you.” Rainbow said.

“Great! You just leave everything to me and I’ll make sure you get the day off. Come with me to my house and tomorrow you will have the time of your life.” Ferris said.

“Ok Ferris. But what will spending the night at your house be useful for helping me?” Rainbow said.

“Trust me. I have a plan. You’ll know tomorrow morning.” Ferris said.

“Ok then?” Rainbow said confused as she followed Ferris.

She didn’t know what he had planned for tomorrow but he was just scheming away for a way to get Rainbow the day off.

Author's Note:

Ferris is with Rainbow! What will he be planning?