• Published 7th Feb 2024
  • 357 Views, 35 Comments

Starlight’s Dimensional Drama: A World Tour To Remember - Starlight Fan



After being banished into another dimension thanks to Cozy Glow, Starlight Glimmer is now swept in an unforgettable World Tour.

  • ...
2
 35
 357

Walk Like An Egyptian Part 3

After a good amount of time, Team Amazon had finally arrived to the Nile and one look at Team Chris’ boat gave them an idea of what they would have to do.

“Basket weave a boat?!” Heather asked incredulously before growling.

“Sorry you guys are so far behind. Our baskets are nearly done thanks to my speed weaving.” Sierra apologized as she walked up to Izzy.

“Plus you got Owen and a unicorn on your team. Lucky.” Izzy smiled back which gained Starlight’s attention but she kept weaving nonetheless.

“But you have Cody," Sierra said, clearly love struck before embracing the geek, "I know Cody, I wish we were on the same team too."

"Uh, I have to do something." Cody said before running away from Sierra.

Yeah, even Starlight could tell the feeling was not mutual.

"Aww you guys are so cute together." Izzy said happily which confused Starlight. Sure Sierra’s admiration was endearing but Cody’s uncomfortable look wasn’t.

"Maybe we can swap teams." Sierra suggested happily which shocked everyone involved but Heather broke out of her shock and smirked.

"Trade a basket case for a basket weaver, fine Sierra, you're with us, Izzy go play with the boys." Heather said happily.

"What?!" Alejandro asked incredulously.

Soon Sierra immediately began speed weaving a boat for Team Amazon, impressing Courtney and Gwen.

"Wow! She's amazing!" Courtney said in shock.

"Mmhmm, maybe you should start listening to me more." Heather suggested.

Courtney and Gwen immediately began laughing, "It'll take a lot more than that to earn our trust, a lot a lot more." Gwen said, trying to hold back her laughter.

"Where's Chris, he won't allow this." Alejandro protested before Chris showed up at the scene via boat with Chef driving it.

"What's going on here?" Chris asked before Sierra hugged his legs.

"Today's officially the best day of my life, so I really hope you allow me and Izzy to swap, but of course, you'll make the best decision because you're the best decider." Sierra gushed.

"And that's why I'm gonna allow it." Chris smirked.

"Smiley face, ah!" Sierra smiled before continuing to work on Team Amazon's boat while Chef drove himself and Chris away from the teams.

"As you wish." Alejandro sighed but Starlight was just confused by the whole ordeal. Was that even allowed?

Wait, Chris did the same thing with Izzy and Katie back in season one. Of course it was allowed.

Heather soon blew a raspberry but then Alejandro unexpectedly blew Heather a kiss.

Heather gasped but looked away from Alejandro.

Starlight’s eyes soon widened as she saw that Team Amazon’s boat was basically complete as Sierra finished the final touch.

“Ta-da!” Sierra grinned.

“Team Amazon rocks!” Cody, Courtney, Gwen, and Heather cheered.

Starlight joined the rest of her team in groaning in annoyance as they were now further behind Team Amazon.

"Don't give up, we still have a shot." Alejandro encourages the group.

"Al's right, thanks Al." Owen said happily as he, Starlight, and Izzy kept putting reeds on their boat. Though Starlight did catch Alejandro shuddering, what was that all about?

"Come on we're not too late." DJ says as he and the rest of Team Victory runs over breathlessly.

“Weave a basket boat out of reeds, row to the finish, keep your reward, yadda yadda yadda." Chris said dismissively.

"You heard the man, yadda yadda." Leshawna said as Team Victory began getting ready to make a boat out of reeds.

Starlight tried to tune them out as she continued getting the boat ready for the water but then heard Courtney speak up.

“Izzy, tell Ruby to get in the boat.” Courtney sharply commanded.

“Rei-“ Izzy began calling out before Noah interrupted.

“Whoa. Izzy’s on OUR team now, not yours’.” Noah commented angrily before turning to Izzy, “Not a word.”

“Ooh, fun.” Izzy cheered.

“Fine. We’ll do it ourselves. C’mon.” Courtney groaned as she and the rest of Team Amazon began pulling on the rope on the camel’s neck but it refused to budge.

Starlight then put the finishing touches on the boat and smiled, “Alright. We’re all done.”

“To the water.” Alejandro commanded before Starlight, Tyler, Noah, Owen, and Izzy each got an oar and got on the boat.

“It floats! Awesome!” Owen cheered.

Alejandro then whistled for the goat to get in his arms and got on the boat. The rest of the team immediately began rowing to the finish line with ease.

“We’re going to win fair and square but to make sure you believe that…” Alejandro taunted Team Amazon before turning to Izzy, “Talk to the camel.”

Starlight and Noah both shared wide-eyed expressions, what was he doing?!

However Izzy did just as she was told and Starlight looked behind her to see the camel get on Team Amazon’s boat and from what she was seeing, Team Amazon and Team Victory were not far behind from catching up to them.

“Well now,” Starlight heard Chris speak up, “Clearly this part of the challenge isn’t hard enough.”

Before Starlight could question what he meant by that, another ding was heard.

“Time for a musical reprise.” The host announced much to the annoyance of everyone rowing, Starlight included.

“Hey, if you finished the song the first time, you wouldn’t be here now.” Chris smirked before glaring at Ezekiel, “Zeke!”

Starlight watched as Ezekiel’s team glared at him and rose an eyebrow, honestly did Chris really need to call him out?

“So start singing and really put your backs into it.” Chris said happily.

https://youtu.be/MSX17_zMh8U?si=oyfXcSUVvG6yxCJ6

The song began in a faster pace than the last one as crocodiles began swimming behind all of them.

“Mm Mm.” Alejandro hummed, “Crocodile amigos. Whatcha swarming for?”

“We don’t mean to bug you.” Courtney sang as she and her team frantically rowed across the Nile.

“Please let us reach to shore.” Gwen begged with the camel honking along.

“These crocs are getting Killy.” Lindsay cried out fearfully.

“Just bop them on the nose.” Harold sang as Ezekiel looked at the stick with a plan forming in his mind, “I learned that in muskrat boys, it vanquishes all foes.”

Ezekiel then tried to bop the crocodile on the nose but it immediately ate the stick in his hand much to the homeschooler’s horror.

“It’s rowing time.” Alejandro began.

“Vanquishing Vanquishing. Crocodile season.” Everyone else sang along.

“It’s rowing time.” DJ continued the reprise.

“Crocodiles Crocodiles.” Team Victory sang along before the crocodile bit onto the front and back of their boat which immediately began sinking a little.

“And now we’re sinking.” DJ sang worriedly.

“Yeah, it’s rowing time.” Cody sang happily.

“Sinking in Sinking in, crocodile season.”

“It’s rowing time.” Alejandro and Starlight chorused.

“Rowing time Rowing tiiiiiiiiiiime.” Team Amazon sang happily as they passed Team Chris and made it to the finish line.

“Til the Amazons…” Sierra began before Team Chris and Team Victory finally made it to the end.

“WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!” Team Amazon choruses as they spread their arms out in glee.

(Song Ends)

After the song ended, Chris smiled at the competitors, “Congrats, you’re alive and because of a certain quitter, there will be no elimination tonight.”

“Really? Then what were we doing all this for?” Gwen asked curiously.

“To fill the episode quota. Obviously.” Chris smirked which caused the teens to groan or roll their eyes. Honestly Starlight was just glad the challenge was over.


The contestants immediately began heading back for the plane as Team Amazon was celebrating their win and their privileges for first class.

“Thanks for getting the camel in the boat for us, suckers.” Heather taunted to Starlight and the rest of her team.

This caused Starlight, Noah, and Tyler to glare at Alejandro and Izzy in which they both nervously smiled at.

“No offense Alejandro and Izzy, but why did you guys give Team Amazon the leg up? We could’ve easily lost because of that.” Starlight asked incredulously.

“Yeah no, Starlight’s sugarcoating it because we did end up losing.” Noah crossed his arms angrily, “We’re just lucky we didn’t get last and that this wasn’t an elimination round but we don’t even get to be in first class now.”

“Yeah, that was kinda uncool guys.” Tyler admitted softly but still frowning sternly nonetheless.

“Look, I understand all of your anger, but I thought that we’d be able to beat the Amazons fair and square and I suppose I got too overconfident. I apologize for that.” Alejandro sighed which made Starlight and Tyler give each other awkward looks as Alejandro did seem sorry but Noah just shrugged.

“Whatever. Just don’t let it happen again.” Noah grunted before walking off.

“Yeah… it was a pretty dumb move looking back.” Izzy said sheepishly before walking off with Noah, Owen immediately following.

“I forgive you guys, really? I was just concerned is all.” Starlight told the Spaniard before walking off to follow Noah, Izzy, and Owen and after a while Alejandro and Tyler did the same.


Once Team Chris and Team Victory made it to loser class, Starlight had caught wind of Bridgette, DJ, Ezekiel, Harold, Leshawna, and Lindsay staring at her.

“Uh… can I help you guys?” Starlight asked curiously.

“Oh sorry Starlight,” DJ rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, “We were just taken aback because…”

“Unicorns in our world don’t exist so to meet one is quite the spectacle.” Harold explained nonchalantly which caused Bridgette and Lindsay to glare at the nerd.

“What?!” Harold asked incredulously, “It’s obvious!”

“Oh it’s fine guys. I get why you’d be taken aback. I’m aware unicorns are a rare sight in worlds like this.” Starlight smiled reassuringly.

“Worlds like this?” Tyler asked in shock, “So that means there’s MORE than your world out there?!”

Starlight’s eyes widened. Crap, she probably shouldn’t have said that.

“Obviously, considering she came from another dimension, there has to be thousands of worlds out there in the multiverse. I’m just surprised the multiverse theory is actually true.” Harold scoffed indignantly, “The reason Starlight must know this is because her world has access to magic.”

“We get it Harold, you’re a genius.” Noah rolled his eyes.

“Ooh; what other worlds out there have you seen?!” Lindsay asked happily, “Maybe there’s a whole world dedicated to candy or maybe shoes, or shoes made of candy.”

“I like that last one.” Owen chirped in with a smile.

“Uh… from what I’ve seen, just another world full of humans. That’s pretty much all I’ve seen.” Starlight chuckled nervously.

“Darn. I was hoping to learn more about the multiverse.” Harold grunted.

“Maybe some other day Harold.” Leshawna rubbed his back with an awkward smile.

“Let’s just focus on the competition right now.” Bridgette advised with a calm smile.

“Yeah, so that way Team Victory can dominate.” Ezekiel smirked arrogantly.

“You guys literally lost the challenge.” Noah snarked.

“Well…” Ezekiel trailed off before smirking again, “with me on this team, that’s gonna change immediately.” Ezekiel boasted much to his team’s ire which Starlight couldn’t blame them for, but something nagged at her brain, why was Ezekiel so insistent on being this arrogant?

Author's Note:

So yeah; I spared Ezekiel from his fate. I did not want to turn him feral because that was a mistake and should never have happened. As to what I have planned for him, well, you’ll see what happens.

Comments ( 6 )

11855830
That's good. Zeke needs character development that isn't the Ripoff Zombie Gollum kind.

Nice to see a new chapter posted on Starlight Glimmer Day. Very nice

11855887
Thanks, how are the characters so far?

11855890
Great! I am a big TDI fan, and like others happy that Zeke fate has been spared, the guy really didn’t deserve what happened to him in World Tour (and like other there are some parts of the show that I would possibly change like certain unfortunate fates that have happened

11855895
Who’s your favorite character in this so far?

Also what other stuff in the show would you rewrite?

11855944

Starlight glimmer of course, she is one of my favorite mlp characters.

As for changes for world tour other than what happened to Zeke, Bridgette being stuck to a pole still as I felt like it was a bit of unfair for her to be stuck still

Login or register to comment