• Published 24th Sep 2023
  • 621 Views, 4 Comments

Marble's Griffon - MLPFan98



Jax, a young Griffon working on the Pie Family Rock Farm, falls in love with the shy Marble Pie

  • ...
1
 4
 621

Short Epilouge

Author's Note:

Just thought of putting in a small epilogue scene here. I hope you guys enjoyed this! I love

I got other ideas for some short fics involving main and side characters with Griffon OC's, but I need to plan them all out first.

the reason I am doing Griffons is that I have seen many where humans are involved, and they are all nice and cute, but I feel like Griffons don't get enough attention, if I were to be reborn in Equestria, I would either want to be a Griffon or a Dragon.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this short fic :pinkiehappy:

Pie Family Rock Farm

Well, me and Marble have been together for about two weeks now. When Marble and I confided in her parents…well, I was kind of expecting them to freak out about it, but to tell you the truth…they were actually fine with it

I told them about how Marble and I were right by the choosing stone and explained to them about it choosing us. And to be honest I told them about how I would have chosen Marble even if the choosing stone didn’t choose us.

But I got their blessing, and that was good enough for me! As long as I make sure it doesn't affect the work…well Limestone told me that… about a couple of times.

Today though was rather different as I got some news. Apparently, the other daughter Pinkie Pie was coming to visit. To be honest with you I am a bit nervous, I heard stuff about her…and she seems nice…but you know, looks can be deceiving.

Now we were all waiting at the house, waiting for Maud to come back with Pinkie, Limestone nudged me, and I turned to her.

“Listen,” She said to me. “Just giving you a heads-up, Pinkie is a bit...much.” She said to me.

I scoff. “She can't be that bad,” I said as I eyed Marble, hoping she would back me up, but then she turned her head away, blushing….should I be afraid then?

“Our daughter is a bit much at times,” Cloudy said to me. “But rest assured, she will enjoy your company. Oh boy..I hope so.

“WHERE IS HE??” Okay, whoever just yelled, she has got herself a good set of lungs, I’ll give her that! I then noticed a cotton candy-colored Earth pony with a pink cotton-like mane and tail running up and was near until she took a deep breath. “Who is the one dating my baby sister?” She asked with a deep breath, and looking…well what is the word? I’m guessing this is Pinkie Pie

I gulped nervously and tried to figure out a way to flee, but then a hoof pointed at me! Thanks for ratting me out, Limestone! I then see Pinkie running up to me and she is very close! Her muzzle is up to my beak as her blue eyes stare into mine.

“Are you Marble's boyfriend?” She asked intently.

I gulped nervously. “Yes…?” I said nervously, what was she going to do? Beat me up? Question me? What? What?

But then her intense face morphed into one of

*SQUEE*

Oh, Celestia! *Wheeze* So rather than attack me, she is going to hug the heck out of me! And dang this girl is tough! It feels like she is about to break me into two!

“You are the one dating Marble!” Pinkie happily said as she kept hugging me. “I heard about you, and I knew Marble would get a boyfriend one day, but never did I think she would date a Griffon! Not that I don't mind a Griffon, but the last Griffon I met was-”

“Uh..Pinkie?” Marble asked nervously. “Can you please let him go?” Yes please let me go! I’m starting to turn blue here! Pinkie noticed how I was looking and she bashfully smiled.

“Oops, sorry, Jaxie.” She said as I took a deep breath.

“Yeah, all good.” I said as I put my left talon to my chest to get some of the air back in. Limestone was not kidding at all, this girl was on the ultimate of sugar highs!

“ I’m so happy to meet you!” She said as she got way too close to me for comfort. “If what Maud said is true, then my baby sister is in perfect hands, or hooves, well in our case talons,” she said with a giggle.

But then I looked confused. “Wait, baby sister?” I ask.

Pinki nodded. “Yep, Marble is my baby sister who is a few minutes younger than me, but she’ll always be a baby to me, ain't that right Marble?” She asked.

Marble looked away and went. “Mmhmm.” But wait…why would she be the baby if she was born a few minutes younger? Wouldn't they technically be the same age? That makes so much sense at all…

“C’mon!” Wait, did she just grab me and Marble by our hooves and talons? “Tell them how you met?” she then pulled the two of us inside the house, with our heads screaming, Igneous and CLoudy walked inside as Maud and Limestone stood there.

“We should have warned him what he was getting himself into.” Limestone said with a head shake.

Maud looked at her sister and gave a small smile. “I think he already knew that after Pinkie nearly crushed his bones.” She said as she turned back to see Pinkie badger me with questions, seriously this girl does not calm down for a minute!

Comments ( 2 )

Is this before or after Pinkie and Rainbow Dash reunite with Gilda?

Login or register to comment