• Published 28th Aug 2023
  • 378 Views, 0 Comments

Pajanimals: A Beautiful Starry Night - Big Imagination E



The Pajanimals have to help Twilight Sparkle get some rest for the Star Gaze Festival. Will they be able to help her or will she miss out on the night fun?

  • ...
7
 0
 378

Recovered and the Festival

3 days have passed and morning has come. Everypony is finished decorating Ponyville for the Star Gaze Festival. But something else has also happened. Twilight Sparkle the princess of friendship couldn't sleep because she stayed up so late preparing for the event. She would have been a sleepless zombie if it wasn't for 4 cute animals. The Pajanimals arrived in Equestria and they helped her back to fully rested. Now The Pajanimals and the Mane Five were waiting for Twilight to come and meet them for the final details for the festival.

"Oh I hoped that song helped her sleep better." Fluttershy said.

"Don't worry. 3 days have passed. Im sure Twilight's all better now." Apollo said.

Then to everyone's surprise Twilight came to see them. She was no longer looking like a sleepless zombie. Her mane was all brushed neatly, no bags under her eyes, and was not wobbling anymore. When she saw her friends she gave them all a bright smile.

"Hi girls." Twilight said.

"Twilight!!" They all said as they gave her a hug.

"Well i'll be. You look a whole lot better than last time. So how you feeling?" Applejack said.

"I'm feeling much better. All thanks to the Pajanimals. I still couldn't believe that they managed to help me sleep better." Twilight said.

"Well Twilight they are good at solving the sleeping problems. I just hope you don't start thinking that something goes wrong and stay up late again." Rarity said.

"No Rarity. I learned that it's never OK to stay up so late preparing. From now on I will make sure to get the sleep I need for all the events." Twilight said.

"Were glad to hear that Twilight. Don't want you looking like a zombie again." Rainbow Dash said.

"Rainbow." Twilight frowned.

"It's okay Twilight. You know she's messing with you." Apollo said.

"Yeah she intends to do that a lot." Sweet-Pea Sue said.

"Your not wrong Sweet-Pea Sue." Twilight said.

"Now don't we have a festival to finish up?" Squacky said.

"Yes we do!! Come everypony!!" Pinkie said.

For the next few hours the Pajanimals and the Mane Six have made the final touches to the festival. We see the girls putting up star decorations and the Pajanimals were getting the treats ready. The final thing that was missing was the show performers. They got the performers all ready for the event. By the time night rolled in everything was ready. The party was illuminating by all the decorations and everypony was having a good time.

"Wow. This is beautiful. Im glad that Luna invited us." Squacky said.

"Yes Squacky. It's almost like the wish came true." Cowbella said.

"You know Cowbella? That was possibly the best wish we all made." Apollo said.

"It sure was. Now let's enjoy the Star Gaze Festival." Sweet-Pea Sue said.

So the Pajanimals went to enjoy everything that the Star Gaze Festival has to offer. Apollo was enjoying the stargazing in the sky spotting the different stars, Cowbella was loving the music and dancing like a ballerina she dreamed of being, Squacky loved playing the games and getting some nice prizes, and Sweet-Pea Sue was enjoying the activities and made another beautiful star like the last one. But the sight that brought smiles to their faces was seeing Twilight enjoy the festival with her friends. They were happy that they were able to help Twilight rest better and enjoy the night and boy they did. The festival lasted for a few hours and then everyone went back home after a fun night. The Pajanimals were at the carriage but didn't leave til after their friends said their goodbyes.

"We can't thank you enough Pajanimals. We appreciate you helping Twilight rest better." Celestia said.

"Anytime Princess. Shame we have to go now." Apollo said.

"But know this. Your welcome to visit anytime. You have our full potential." Luna said.

"Thanks Luna. We promise to come visit you when we can." Cowbella said.

"Goodbye Pajanimals. Come by anytime you want." Cadence said.

"Bye-bye." The Pajanimals said as the carriage rolled into the portal.

The carriage was on a smooth ride and the Pajanimals loved it. The portal reopened and the Pajanimals were back in their bedroom. They all got in their beds and before they went to sleep they have one final thing to say.

"Well guys. That was the best adventure we had. A good wish we all made." Apollo said.

"Yes. It was. Now let's all get some sleep. But remember that friendship will always be magic." Cowbella said.

"Oh yes. The one lesson we learned when we met them." Squacky said.

"Yep now let's rest. Good night everyone." Sweet-Pea Sue said.

"Wait. Let's sing one last song so we can sleep better." Apollo said and the others agreed.

The Pajanimals got out of their beds and looked at their bedroom window. They all looked at the sky and they loved the stars as they sang one final song.

https://m.

They all sang along and they loved singing about sleeping. When they finished they all got into their beds and slowly fell asleep drifting off to dreamland. Inside their minds they dreamed about everything that happened today and was a pretty good day for all. But before we end our story here is what Bedtime Bunny has to say about the lesson Twilight learned.

"Twilight couldn't sleep cause she kept thinking bad thoughts. So we helped her by taking some deep breaths and relaxing her mind. Lesson she learned is to not stay up late thinking something bad was going to happen when really it wasn't. Well Im off back to sleep." Bedtime Bunny said as she fell asleep cutting back to the Pajanimals sleeping away.

And that my friends is the ending of our story. To everyone reading this I wish you all a good night.

https://m.

But

Author's Note:

Well I hoped you enjoyed this crossover. Comment down what cartoon you like a crossover to happen. Good night everyone.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment