• Published 2nd Jul 2023
  • 1,411 Views, 13 Comments

The Heist of My Heart - Silk Rose



Pinkie tries to steal Twilight's heart, Twilight has other plans.

  • ...
4
 13
 1,411

The Heist of My Heart

A loud noise wakes me up. After looking around my bedroom and not seeing anything, I decide to go back to bed.

A few minutes later, right as I am about to fall back to sleep, somepony calls my name.

"Twilight?" they say.

I was about to respond when another voice spoke up, one I recognized immediately.

Rainbow whispers, "Pinkie, what are you doing? Are you trying to wake her up?"

Pinkie and Rainbow are in my room, trying not to wake me up.

What are they up to?

Pinkie whispers back, "Sorry, I was just checking."

Rainbow replies, "Just give her a kiss and leave the note, okay?"

Give me a kiss? What?

"I'm stealing her heart, remember."

What is she talking about?

"Okay, you want Twilight to love you, hurry up," Rainbow says in an annoyed tone.

Love Pinkie?

The sound of what is presumably Pinkie Pie trotting quietly towards my bed can be heard.

What should I do?

Do I say something?

Should I just pretend to stay asleep?

I can feel her putting weight on the bed, to my left.

What if Pinkie stays here?

If she's going to kiss me, she can at least give me some company, right?

I make up my mind as I feel her hoof press down on the bed next to mine.

I can feel her breath on my cheek.

Now or never.

I grab her hoof, and hold it against my chest, doing my best to act asleep.

I feel her tense up, she just stands there for a bit.

Rainbow whispers, "What's taking so long?"

Pinkie whispers back, "She grabbed my leg in her sleep."

Rainbow whispers, "Well, pull it out."

Pinkie tries to pull her leg free, but with each try I just hold on tighter, and by the time she gives up, I am firmly cuddling her leg.

Pinkie whispers to Rainbow in a worried voice, "I can't, she's got it locked in."

Rainbow takes a moment to reply, eventually whispering, "Lay down with her, she'll let go at some point."

Nu-uh.

I hear Pinkie gulp before she lays down beside me, I can feel her body beside me on the other side of the blanket.

I lay there in silence for a while, then Pinkie starts to stroke my mane.

That feels nice.

"Pinkie, why are you doing that?" Rainbow asked in a whisper.

Pinkie whispers back in a sheepish tone, "I'm sorry, she just looked so cute sleeping there."

I blush. Good thing the lights are off.

Rainbow sighs. "Just lay there until she lets go of you."

Not on my watch.

I nuzzle her leg against my cheek.

Pinkie whispers, "She's nuzzling my leg."

Rainbow whispers, "Are you sure she's asleep?"

Somepony's onto me.

Pinkie whispers back, "I think so."

Not Pinkie, though; good.

I lay my head on her leg, using it as a pillow.

I like this. Her leg makes a soft pillow.

Pinkie whispers, "Rainbow?"

"Yes?"

"You should probably leave, I think I'm going to be here awhile. She just started using my leg as a pillow."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'll survive the cuteness."

If you wanted to see something cute, you should've looked in a mirror.

"Okay, good luck," Rainbow whispers before trotting away.

I guess it's just me and Pinkie.

I do my best totally talking in my sleep voice, whispering, "…Pinkie's cute…"

I feel her shock, as she moves a little from hearing me speak.

She settles down and whispers, "Sounds like this is going to be one long, adorable night."

I want a softer pillow; time to get it.

I push myself closer to Pinkie, moving my head onto her chest. I wrap my right leg around her barrel, holding her.

Pinkie tenses up until I settle into place, before she relaxes, resting a hoof on me, holding me.

I do my sleep voice again, "…so soft…"

Pinkie whispers in a somber tone, "I wish this were for real."

Maybe it could be?

I nuzzle her chest as I listen to the rhythmic beating of her heart.

I really like this; it's nice.

I can feel her heart rate go up slightly.

We lay there for a good ten minutes or so before I kiss her chest.

This really gets her, her whole body freezes and she goes stiff for a few seconds.

She relaxes and whispers, "I deserve this, don't I?"

I wait a few minutes before I do my sleep voice again, "…kiss me…"

And to my surprise, she does, she leans close and kisses the top of my head, making me blush again.

After she leans back down on the bed, she whispers, "How's that?"

I don't respond, instead, I twitch my right foreleg, the one holding her.

After a few minutes of silence, Pinkie laments, "I don't know what to do, should I be enjoying this? Should I just wake you up? I don't know…"

I wait a few minutes then do my sleep voice again, "…cold…" as I pretend to shiver like I'm cold.

Pinkie wraps her legs around me, holding me tight.

I lay there, enjoying the comforting embrace.

We definitely need to talk tomorrow, but so far I've really enjoyed being close to you.

The last thing I remember is saying, "…sleep…" in my sleep voice before actually falling asleep.


I wake up from my pillow's rapid heartbeat, opening my eyes, I see I'm still resting on Pinkie Pie.

I must have fallen asleep on her.

How long has she let me sleep on her?

Why is her heartbeat so fast?

I get my answer as Pinkie starts to talk to my sleeping form.

Pinkie whisper's to me, "Twilight, I love you."

I feel my heart flutter. I think I could love you too.

She pauses for a second before continuing, "I should have just asked you out normally…"

No, you're doing it your way; the best way.

Even though you don't know it, I've enjoyed being close to you so much.

I want to date you.

She pauses again before she says, "I was going to kiss your cheek and then leave a love note, but I guess you had other plans."

That's really cute, but don't worry, Pinkie, you've stolen my heart, it's yours.

She finishes by saying, "I'm sorry… I hope you can forgive me when you wake up…" Pinkie trails off as I can hear her trying to sob quietly.

My gut wrenches as I realize I messed up too.

I should be the one apologizing…

I'm so sorry, Pinkie…

I squeeze my hold on her tighter, trying to comfort her and still act asleep.

I don't want this closeness to end, but I don't want you to cry.

She notices and the tears slow down.

Hopefully this helps.

I do my sleep voice again, whispering, "I'm… sorry…"

I can feel Pinkie tense up. I hope that didn't give me away.

She whispers, "Twilight, are you awake?"

I don't respond as I try to think of what I should do.

Maybe we can turn this around. Pinkie did come here for a kiss, maybe I can give it to her?

Okay, so my head is on her chest, and my right foreleg is over her stomach. If I want to get my lips near hers, I need to move back and pull her towards me as I move so she is facing me.

I don't like the odds of success, but I do it anyway.

I close my eyes and slid my head backwards as I grab Pinkie. She is surprised by my movement, but doesn't say anything. I finish my move, laying my head on the pillow and wrapping my right hoof around her neck.

I can tell I was successful from Pinkie's breathing, I can feel it on my face.

I can hear the nervousness in her voice as she whispers, "Twilight?"

I don't respond. Close one.

A few moments later, she whispers, "You're really cute, especially in your sleep."

You are really cute too, you know!

Maybe I need to see you sleeping, so I can judge the cuteness factor?

As I am thinking, I don't notice the blush forming on my face, Pinkie, however, did.

"Twilight, I can see your blush."

I involuntarily smile from being caught.

I should probably kiss you now.

"Twilight, I know you're awake."

Yes, kiss now.

I do my best to figure out where her lips are from where her breath is hitting my face. Pushing my face forward, I kiss her, holding her head with my leg.

Pinkie is surprised as I feel her tense up, but moments later she kisses back.

I can feel my blush intensify as I hold the kiss for a very long time, keeping my eyes closed.

My gosh, if I knew it was this good to kiss Pinkie, I would've asked her out.

I let go of Pinkie, ending the kiss. I open my eyes to a stunned Pinkie, just staring at me mouth agape. Her blush could probably match mine.

"Wha… huh… um…" Pinkie tries to speak.

I say, "I'm sorry, Pinkie."

Pinkie composes herself. "No, I'm sorry."

"I feel bad for pretending to be asleep."

"Well, I feel bad for trying to steal your heart."

"I didn't mean to put you through all that, I just wanted to know what was going on, then I accidentally fell asleep."

"I wanted you to love me. I was too nervous to ask you out, so I thought of this heist."

"The heist was a success."

"Does that mean what I think it does?" Pinkie said as a smile formed on her lips.

"Yes Pinkie, will you go out with me?"

Her eyes sparkle. "Yes."

I ask, "What does the note say?"

Pinkie gives me the note, pulling it out from her mane.

I read the note.

Twilight,
Can I please have your heart?
~Pinkie
P.S. You're cute!!

That's adorable.

I kiss her again, this one short and sweet. "Yes, you can have my heart."

We both smile and blush at each other for a few seconds.

I say, "As I was hugging, cuddling, and kissing you, I realized how much I liked it."

"I liked it too," Pinkie said bashfully. "Would've liked it more if I wasn't worrying the whole time."

"I'm sorry about that, let me make it up to you?"

"How?"

"We still have a few hours until it's time to get up. Get under the blanket and let me hold you while we sleep."

"I'd love that," Pinkie said serenely.

Pinkie gets under the blanket, scooting close to me. I lay her head on my chest, wrapping my forelegs around her.

I kiss the top of her head and whisper, "Goodnight, Pinkie."

Pinkie kisses my chest before she whispers back, "Goodnight, Twilight."

Comments ( 13 )

That’s so so sweet! Thank you for sharing this with us :twilightsmile:

11626875
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :pinkiehappy:

TwiPie is always good for my soul. Especially when it is this adorable. Nice work! :twilightsmile:

I keep staring at the cover art in awe it's sooo good!

This hearkens me back to a simpler time. Good stuff.

Been a while since I've read some cute fluffy stuff, thank you for reminding me how lovely it can be to read Cute Horses doing Cute Things

Fluffy and sweet. Just like pinkie

Next week: "Twilight, let me drive my van through your heart"

That was a good story.

I read this a long time ago, but didn't comment on it for some reason (or maybe I did, I can't see my comment) buttttt, yeah, TwinkiePie which is sweet and fluffy, gives you a good feeling and is not sex/clop, those are good fics :pinkiehappy::heart::twilightsmile:

11628690
STEVEN UNI REFERENCE?? :derpyderp2:

I do my best totally talking in my sleep voice , whispering, "…Pinkie's cute…"

Smooth.

I can't help but feel like an anonymous love letter would have worked before but I guess that wouldn't be very "Pinkie" of her.

Cute story

Login or register to comment