• Published 1st Jul 2023
  • 966 Views, 5 Comments

Trypticon versus Tirek - KirinNirikarereallyc001



Twilight and Tirek reach their impasse. Right when Tirek was about to spring his trap, an meteor strikes the earth…

  • ...
2
 5
 966

The Battle for Dominance

“It seems we have reached an impasse.” Tirek says looking down upon the little Alicorn princess, keeping his precious Alicorn magic.

Twilight looks up to him and pants. She is sweaty but not fatigued in the slightest. If she wants to, she could keep this fight going for all time in order to keep Equestria safe.

Tirek smirks, for he has an ace up his sleeve. But before he can spring his trap, something in the sky grabs his attention. “What is that…?” He says.

“Very funny Tirek. If you think you can play the ‘look over their game’ then you’re as immature as a Colt.” Twilight says. As she finished that sentence, the sky sounds a huge explosion, grabbing Twilights attention and revealing an enormous meteor plummeting towards her and Tirek. It whooshes by them, and strikes the earth with a huge shockwave. When the dust clears, Tirek is intrigued. “I know one of you princesses controls the night. But is that not excessive?” Tirek asks Twilight, as he walks to examine and likely throw the same meteor at Twilight.


Target Planet: Earth.
Mission: Assert Dominance. Clear a path for the Decepticon Cause.
Side Mission: DESTROY ALL THREATS.
Commencing… Transformation.


The crash zone was a mess in Tireks eyes. The destruction was lovely. So lovely that it made him smile, and daydream about doing it himself. “My My~ princess, has overstepped herself.” Tirek says with a laugh until it’s interrupted by the sound of shifting, and metal warring sounds. Clicks, shifts, and cranks all sound, as something awesome this way comes.

“Strange. It coming from the meteor.” Tirek says to himself, further intrigued in the curiosity that is this sounds. He walks to the crash area, and gets to it just as the sounds stop. “Hello?” Tirek calls. It is answered with a giant tail? It is then accompanied by two giant hands and a head like a lizard. “uuggghhhh…” the monster growls as it climbs out of the crater it made and rises to full height. To get its balance it walks over Tirek, just barely clearing him as his horns were tall enough to barely touch the machine’s equivalent to a groin. What Tirek fails to see is the start of the monsters tail coming at him at a somewhat dangerous speed for the monster.

He is shocked silent just as the giant tail throws Tirek forward into some trees with a violent sounding clank against the metal of the monsters tail.

As Tirek tries to stand up, the monster gets its bearings.

“Optical Scanners: calibrated. Identifying… Earth. Destination… reached. Searching for hostiles.” The monsters says in a raspy growling voice the echos across the damaged forest. “Weapons are active. Coolant sufficient.” It reminds itself. “Functions suffice. Commencing protocol: Dominace.” If finished, as it began walking forward. With each step the monster takes more trees die under the mighty boom his feet produce with each step he takes.

Meanwhile, Tirek gets up from his dazed state and watched the monster ignore him. In a fit of rage, Tirek attacks him with a beam of magic. It bounces off his chassis and grabs his attention. “Who dares to threaten me, Cretan.” He says, swinging his face and chassis back to the crater. It looks down and sees the threat. “Who are you?” He asks.

“I am lord Tirek, beast. You will bow to me and surrender your magic to me.”

“Identified: Lord Tirek. Identification: Trypticon. Affiliation: Decepticon Destroyer and executioner. You are insignificant to me, fleshling. Flee from me before I destroy you.” Trypticon says.

Tirek laughs. “Ha ha! You think you can destroy me?!” He mocks.

“Probability of total destruction of Lord Tirek: 90% assured. You will losssee… gggrrrr…” Trypticon growls.

A beam hits Trypticon in the nose and with an annoyed growl, he calibrated his balance and refaced Tirek. “How’s that for your “probability?””

“Recalculating: 100%. You are a fool to challenge me, Lord Tirek. Your life will pay for your Hubris….gggggrrrrrrrrr…” Trypticon says as he charges up his dark energon canons. They glow purple on either shoulder and fire after 6 seconds of charging right into Tirek. Tirek grunts and flies into hundreds of trees accompanied by a rough landing. Tirek growls and gets up. He cracks his knuckles, shoulders and neck. Trypticon stares at Tirek with intrigue. “No one has ever survived my Canonssss… you now have my attention, Lord Tirek.” Trypticon says, with a hint of mockery.

Tirek lunges at Trypticon and lands a punch on his metal jaw. “Ugh!” He groans. Wobbling slightly as Tirek lands. “…GGGRRRRR….sssssss…”

“What is the matter Trypticon? Your Cal-“ before Tirek can finish his comeback an even bigger fist frogs his tail and behind. Flinging him into mountains passed an astonished princess Twilight. Trypticon marches to Tirek, angry. He does not acknowledge the small Lavender Alicorn, he only wants Tirek. As he gets close to him, Trypticon readies a punch and lands it on Tireks stomach, punching him through some of the mountain. He opens his mouth and readies an additional canon to the other two, and fired again. While Tirek does not give Trypticon the pleasure of groaning in pain, the energon beams do make some burns on the centaurs skin, making the trapped magic inside of him leak in small amounts, and returning to their castors. But Trypticon does not care. The beams shut down and another punch is readied. But Trypticon, although bigger than Lord Tirek, is slower. Tirek takes the chance to get out of the corner and punches Trypticon where his ribs would be. The punch echos through Trypticons chassis and lands him only a few yards away from the Princess.

Tirek gets up and shakes his head to get out of his dazed state. He even takes a moment to spit out a tooth. Trypticon however gets up in about three minutes, ready to fight this egotistical centaur yet again.

“You are a persistent being, Lord Tirek… for that, you have my respect.” Trypticon says, bowing to the centaur. While doing this he charges all four canons to maximum power. Walking to Tirek and lifting him by the mouth and spreads it wide. “But unlike you, I can fight forever… so let me do you a favor and end you.” He tells Tirek bringing his flesh to his maw and charging his canons still. “Now… die~” he tells Tirek before firing all four beams down the monsters throat.

If Tirek could, he would scream in pain as his flesh burns from the inside out. But the force of Trypticons beams are too great, and won’t alow sound to leave the slowly dying Tirek’s mouth. He tries to break away by crushing Trypticons hands. But it does nothing, for the metal that makes the beasts hands is too thick. Slowly, Tireks hands slip from Trypticons, as his stomach begins to glow purple and white. This goes on until Tirek bursts with a bright flash of light, restoring magic to Equestria.

Trypticon holds onto the carcuss of Tirek for a second, then drops it disrespectfully. Leaving the dead centaur to rot. “Yes… YES… Earths mightiest Warrior falls to me! Fall to the Might of TRYPTICON!” He celebrated, and with a night ear splitting roar, earth’s newest resident asserts his dominance.

Comments ( 5 )

Trypticon holds onto the carcass of Tirek for a second, then drops it disrespectfully. Leaving the dead centaur to rot. “Yes… YES… Earths mightiest Warrior falls to me! Fall to the Might of TRYPTICON!” He celebrated, and with a night ear splitting roar, earth’s newest resident asserts his dominance.

Welp, Equestria is doomed. And will eventually be conquered by the Decepticons.

Comment posted by Fetch deleted Jul 3rd, 2023

Not to bad, rather enjoyable actually compared to a lot of stuff I've been reading lately. Some minor typos aside, you could make a few more stories.

11631455
Thank you. I do plan to make more. Glad you enjoyed the read.

I must say, Trypticon was pretty badass in this story, and the fact that Tirek was considered a worthy opponent to him is pretty awesome.

Wonder what Twilight must of been thinking when Tirek got his ass handed to him by Trypticon's power!

Login or register to comment