• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 1,186 Views, 10 Comments

Twilight's old doll. (Progress: Chapter 4) - DizzyPaws356



Twilight found her old rag doll. What she expected was something horrifying

  • ...
7
 10
 1,186

Twilight's Old Doll: Meeting Fluttershy.

Made by: DizzyPaws356

Twilight's Old Doll: Meeting Fluttershy.
--------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy watches the light rush to the bedroom, "... Hum Twilight are you still up?" she asked in a vary timed voice. A shadow of a pony appears upstairs in the light before it goes out making the house dark. Fluttershy screams and runs back to her house. Shutting the door and runs up to her room. She hides under the blanket, but after sometime she falls asleep. When she wakes up after a good dream of her and Angle help feeding the other animals, forgetting what happen that morning.

Fluttershy gets up out of bed and walks to the kitchen, "Wake up my little friends. Its time to eat." she tells all the animals that start to walk out of their little homes inside Fluttershy's cottage. She pulls out a box of food and start to fill each bowl one by one as all the animals start to eat. "Angle time to eat." she said getting a bowl of carrots. After waiting a minuet she looks around not seeing Angle. By now he should have been next to her eating. "Angle? Where are you?" she asked looking around the room, "... Maybe he went out for a morning walk..." she told herself as she put the food away.

When Fluttershy finishes feeding all the animals at her cottage she looks at the calendar, "O dear. I need to get over to Rarity's place and pick up Opalescence." she says as she quickly makes her way to Rarity's house. She knocks on the door, "Rarity i'm here." she said opening the door. Fabrics are flying though the air as thread weaves in and out of some cloths sitting on the poniekins. Fluttershy watched Rarity as she creates a few new dresses, "I'm sorry darling, but just give me one moment. I'm in the swing of things." she tells Fluttershy as her horn glows as the cloths and fabrics get tied together in an assortments of lovely pasterns and designs.

As Rarity finished up all the dresses, Opalescence walks out from the other room with a little coat on. Fluttershy flies to her and picks her up, "Hello there Opel. How are you feeling today?" she asked finding a string sticking out from the coats pocket. The string matched the string she found before Rainbow dashes scream. Fluttershy just pets Opalescence, "Hum... Rarity? Have you seen Twilight Sparkle or RainbowDash at all today?" she asked in a scared voice. Rarity places the new dresses on the rack with the others, "I haven't seen her in about a week. She came in with a little tare in one of her dresses. She was trying to write something down quickly and her quill got her dress. I fixed it up as fast as I could for her. Why is something wrong?" Rarity asked looking over to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy just looks at the string she found in Opel's coat. Rarity walks over to Fluttershy, "Well darling? Is something wrong with Twilight?" she asked looking worried. Fluttershy pets Opel as remembering what happen this morning, "Well yesterday Rainbowdash came in here with a cut on her flank. It was pretty deep to. When I finished wrapping her up somepony knocked at the door... But nopony was outside. When I turned back Rainbowdash was gone. There was a strange trail of strings leading to Twilight's house. When I got close I heard Rainbowdash scream. The door was open and the light was on. I asked if Twilight was still up, but she didn't reply. I wanted to check to see what was going on so I went inside." she stopped shaking lightly from remembering the figure that showed in the bed room. She knew there was no way for it to be Twilight or Rainbowdash.

Rarity walks over to Fluttershy, "Who was it darling?" she asked looking at her. Fluttershy tries to think of who it could be, "I don't know. I haven't seen anypony like it." she said placing Opel on the floor, "I am sure it was just a bad dream, but are you okay enough to cut Opel's hair? I should be getting a big order soon. The park in Canterlot is turning 100 in a week and a lot of ponies are going to be there." Rarity tells Fluttershy, "I should be okay. I do love helping animals so it should help me get my mind off of last night." she replied. Rarity smiles and gives Fluttershy a hug, "Thank you so much. I would do it myself, but you know how much she hates me trying to cut her hair." Rarity tells Fluttershy as she makes her way back to the dresses she has been working on.

Fluttershy takes Opel to her house and starts to cut her hair. As Fluttershy makes Opals hair look better by getting rid of the knots and a few longer strands that seem to grow faster then some parts then others. When Fluttershy finishes cutting Opals hair she picks her up and places her in a basket. As Fluttershy makes her way to Rarity house she remembers that she hasn't seen Angle all day, 'Where could Angle be? I haven't seen him all day.. I hope he's okay...' she tells herself when making it to the door, ' I should also check up on Twilight to make sure she is okay as well.' Fluttershy adds in her head. Opal just jumps out of the basket and walks into the boutique. Fluttershy mind tries to wrap around what could have happen to Rainbow Dash and Twilight. She turns around to see Twilight's house on the corner.

Fluttershy takes a minuet to think if she should or shouldn't go check out the house. After some time of thinking of it, she slowly walks over to the house. When she makes it to the front door she knocks slowly, "Hello... Twilight?.." she asked in her shy voice, but no reply. Slowly she walks into the dark house. Looking left to right in the house nothing to be seen. A light catches her eye that gleam from the small study room near the back. Fluttershy makes her way to the light. When she makes it she slowly peeking into the room seeing Twilight facing the window, "Twilight are you okay?" she asked slowly stepping in, making her way till she is just out of hooves reach.

When Fluttershy places her hoof into the purple shoulder of Twilights. The Purple body fell over facing up showing the pale face with the blood covering the mouth. Before Fluttershy can scream the feeling of something hits her on the back of her head. She Watches Twilights face as her eyes slowly shut more and more between every blink. Before finally closing, she sees a hoof standing next to Twilight.

As Fluttershy's eyes slowly open after some time has passed. Everything starts off being a blur as she try to focus. When her sight comes to, she sees Twilight and Rainbowdash sitting at a table with a teacup in front of both of them and a tea kettle in the middle of the table. Fluttershy tries to take in what she is seeing. Twilight's pale face with blood covering her lips and Rainbowdashes neck dripping blood from right under her jaw, Fluttershy is frozen in fear of seeing what has happens to her friends. She hears somepony slowly walk from behind her to her side, "Aren't they so pretty..." the ragged pony asked looking at the two dead bodies. Fluttershy didn't know what to say so she just nods slowly. The ragged pony smiles and slowly runs her hoof though Fluttershys soft straight hair.

Fluttershys heart races around her ribs. The raged pony walks to Twilight grabbing the tea kettle. It slowly fills her tea cup, "If your wondering what happen to them, i'll tell you..." it said finishing the cup. As the pony makes it way over to Rainbow Dash, "... Twilight let me spend the night with her one more time before I had to go, but she made her mind up and never wants to let me leave now..." it said when finish filling the cup in front of Rainbow Dash, "... I asked Dashie if she wanted to join us as well, but she ran... I had to go and get her and she found out she really likes to spend time with us... So she wanted to stay after I asked her again and she said yes..." it added smiling as walks over to Fluttershy's side.

Looking back and forth between the two friends that has falling pray to this pony. She thinks of what she has to do to get out or to at lease survive. The pony runs her hoof though Fluttershys mane once again, "... Your mane is so soft... Can I braid it?.." it asked slowly getting the mane ready to get braided. Fluttershy just nods. Slowly the ragged pony starts to braid Fluttershys pink mane. Once finishing, it smiles, "... It looks so pretty..." it said in a creepy voice. Fluttershy slowly looks at the pony. The mane was ragged, the coat was missing patches and the eyes, one blue and one purple. but looked as if they where life less.

"... Would you like some tea?... I know how much you love to drink tea with your animal friends... I made the tea my self..." the ragged pony said as reaches for the kettle,"Hum... No thank you.. I had some before I came..." Fluttershy tells the pony as it looks at her, "... Please... It"s vary good. Twilight and I use to make it when we where just little filly's..." it told Fluttershy with a little bit of a depress face, "I guess I could have a slip..." Fluttershy replies to the ragged pony. It smiles and pours the tea into Fluttershys cup. She watches the liquid slowly slide out of the kettle and into the small cup, some of the steam dances out of the top of the cup to show it is still warm.

The pony finishes pouring the tea into the cup, "... Their is more if you want some more..." it tells Fluttershy as she picks up the tea. The steam slides into Fluttershy's nose giving her the aroma of a soft tea. The smell of the hot tea was
oddly great. It's easy to tell that the tea was well made. Fluttershy picks up the cup, sips the tea and places the cup down, "That was vary good..." she tells the pony, "Would you like some more?.." it asked holding the kettle. Fluttershys vision slowly starts to blur out again. As her vision starts to get fizzy, her legs go numb and she falls off the chair and on to the floor. Her vision and her mind slowly slip away as she falls into the darkness.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment