• Published 9th Feb 2023
  • 342 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria Girls: The Apple of Death's Eye - Time Agent pony



A certain day is approaching, one Applejack has mixed feeling about, the anniversary of her parents death and if that wasn't enough, a strange girl keeps appearing around her

  • ...
 9
 342

Epilogue

Later.

Applejack, Apple Bloom and Big Mac were back at home and were now asleep, the day had been long and strange but now they were heading to where all mortals go when they sleep, the realm called the Dreaming.

The Dreaming was the realm where the brother of Death of the Endless, Dream of the Endless lived and presided over.

The Dreaming itself was a metaphysical plane of symbol, belief and imagination and its landscape was ever-changing.

Despite the fact, that the siblings were sleeping apart they were all sharing the same dream.

The environment the siblings found themselves in was a replica of their apple orchard with their house situated at the end of it.

"I know this place," Applejack murmured, "I know this orchard and that house."

"Eeyup," Big Mac nodded.

"You should," said a voice, "you and brother always liked playing hide and seek in this place in between helping me and you pa with yard work while also taking care of your little sister."

The three siblings turn to see their mother and father, Pear Butter and Bright Mac standing there.

"Ma! Pa!" Applejack cried.

With tears in their eyes, the siblings ran up and hugged their parents.

"It's good to see you all," Pear Butter smiled, happy to see her children all grown up.

"But how?" Apple Bloom asked.

Bright Mac smiled and ruffled Apple Bloom's hair, "We don't rightly know," he answered, confusedly scratching his head.

"I can answer that," a new voice replied.

The siblings and their parents turned to see, Dream of the Endless appear before them.

"Who are you, stranger?" Pear Butter asked.

"I have gone by many names," he said, "Morpheus, Oneiros, Lord L 'Zoril, The Sandman and many more, but you may call me Dream."

"Sandman?" Bright Mac repeated, "as in the lord of dream Sandman?"

Dream nodded, confirming Bright Mac's suspicion.

"You mean this is a dream?" Big Mac asked, "this looks like our farm and house, it looks so real."

"Within the realm of the Dreaming," Dream replied, "all things are possible."

"So our parents aren't real?" Apple Bloom said.

"As long as you remember them," Dream responded, "they will always be real, they will always live forever in your memories and your dreams."

"Thank you," Applejack smiled, "thank you for this wonderful dream."

"It is my sister, Death, you owe thanks to," Dream replied, a small smile on his face, "she informed me of your desire to meet the ones most dear to you."

Dream began to leave, he had an entire realm to oversee and thousands of dreamers to watch over.

"Thank your sister for us," Applejack called, as Dream began to disappear, "tell her if she's ever in the mortal world again, apple cider and smoothies are on the house."

"Will do," Dream replied, as he finally disappear fully.

Once Dream had left them, the Apple siblings and their parents spent hours of quality time together.

Pear Butter and Bright Mac told Applejack how proud they were of her stepping up and taking charge of the farm, along with raising Apple Bloom and taking care of Granny Smith in their absences.

They were equally proud of both Big Mac and Apple Bloom for all their accomplishments and how strong both had been grow alongside Applejack.

The friends that they had made along the way, the Applejack and her friends had saved the world and brought about the new age of heroes.

Both Bright Mac and Pear Butter were surprised and even more proud of Applejack's accomplishments.

After they were done catching up, the siblings and their parents processed to play with each other, making up for all the lost time they had lost.

In the waking world, as the siblings slept they all had smiles on their faces, in a way, they were reunited with their parents and would never lose them again.


Elsewhere, outside of time and space.

Two beings watched as a wave of antimatter began sweeping through the multiverse, consuming any earth in its path.

"So it has begun," the first being said.

"Indeed," the second being nodded, "we must act fast, before all of the Multiverse and then the Omniverse is lost.

Images of Twilight, her friends and the rest of the Champions appeared before the two beings.

"And I think I know where to start," the first being stated.

Comments ( 3 )

Excellent work on the exchanges, characterizations and future story set-up in all the right places. So, Dream allowed the siblings to get a chance to talk to their parents. That is a wonderful touch. Unfortunately, it sounds like this series' answer to Crisis on Infinite Earths is fast approaching.

Anyway, really looking forward to more stories in this series.

11539560
As always thank you for the comments and the continued support of this series:twilightsmile::raritywink:

11540156
As usual, you are quite welcome.

Login or register to comment