• Published 16th Apr 2023
  • 2,578 Views, 136 Comments

Spikewall still active. - Death_wing



How would a Soldier of Overwatch handle the loss of his squad? And of Overwatch? Will he live the rest of his life in isoaltion or will the Ponies break down the barriers that the Combine installed? And restore what was removed by the alien empire.

Comments ( 28 )

Hey that was pretty good, keep it up freindo!

Let's go! Another chapter and it's pretty good too can't wait to see more dude.

I like it. Good to see he 860 can roughly unserstan them now. Nice touch with the vocoder not being set to spek any other language. Never thout of it like that but it does make sense. Alsoe was infestation train scene inspired by a youtuber named: TheParryGod?

11742025
It was, that man is the reason why this story even exists.

I still would have made a story similar mind you, but not with a spikewall

nicely done still! the conversion makes me really feel sorry for him. makes me also wonder how the medical system for overwatch is.

or what the families of "promoted" officers are told

11742116
Glad to hear that, that guy seriously deserves more attention. I patiently await more good sir.

It entered her Civil Protection ID before continuing. "You have shown great leadership skills. Your selected perk is family cohesion services; Regardless, please go down the first hallway."

She the combine officer class with the radio and manhack correct?

"Ordinal be advised, Tau Cannon is being used."

I’m sorry the what is being used?!

Once done she turned the warm water off and shook herself out, grabbing her brush Starshine began brushing the wet fur down and doing her wings.

How does one brush herself with no hands or just hooves? And her wings?

Sitting on a worn-out pillow with a metal table before him was the last thing he expected. 'Do these horses perform executions differently? Or even believe in a death penalty?'

Yes

11742116

https://m.

Saw this the other day maybe this or something similar might happen?

11747561
Maybe 🤷🤷 there are three outcomes for hallway one.

The others are more common and known choices. Except the experimental hallway 860 went down.

11747566
Something dangerous. Don't mess with it if you are near it. If handled incorrectly the firearm could explode.

11747574
A brush with a strap for their hooves.

11748025
Oh it’s a firearm, I thought it was something from the 40k tau.

But what does this tau canon look like?

11748026
Oh, wait isn’t it going to flay around since it can’t come off easily but it isn’t steady either.

11748180
True but I think they have learn methods to brushing themselves without the aid of magic.

11748179
It's in the picture of the story.

11748187
You mean the art cover?

when is more, need more

11747561
No, she went down a less combat-chosen path. Not that the combine cared,

She was more or less made into an assassin. If you know what those are, true the Ordinals were voiced by a woman, they however are biological males from what I can tell through observation.

11802335
Again it's an old habit or was an old habit of mine. If needed I can remove it, no big deal.

11802342
Yeah I think I’ve seen some concept art of it, hopefully we get them in half life 3

11802334
Apprehension and Evasion is a Half-life 2 track. It didn't totally fit the atmosphere of the story as I read it, but it's a popular piece of the half-life series OST and that's good enough for me.

11803234
I was talking about him fighting the diamond dogs, if we were discussing the beginning of the story I think COD 4 falls into place perfectly here. But it's not my call as to you the readers listen to!

https://youtu.be/vMIKPuyB7zw?si=phruQg3l-OkdWb65

After a loud snap, a compartment appeared showing three fluorescent glowing tubes that were rapidly whirling. 860 knew his gun was ready for shooting the door off of its hinges. Backing up, 860 took a firm stance. Placing his gun in a proper position, 860 aimed and fired.

How convenient, I just finished watching the section about the unused Tau cannon attachment in half life alyx in rescoeZ's combine soldier analysis video

Login or register to comment