• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 576 Views, 2 Comments

Dealing With The Hate - CombatProductions



Dan and Sliver Lining face hate ane agression from those around them afrter their relationship became public.

  • ...
8
 2
 576

How Can You Love It?

Dan and Sliver rushed down the street trying to get home. They had just seen the local news paper and it wasn't pretty. A nosey journalist pony by the name of Snap Shot had taken a picture of them kissing in the park. Dan knew how the ponies would react.

They rushed down street after street, seeing ponies react to their picture. Fuck that.

"FUCK THAT SNAP SHOT GUY!" Dan mentally told himself.

"Fuck, Dan I don't think we are going to make it home in time." Silver spoke up.

"Just keep running Silvy don't look back." Dan said to her.

They could see ponies looking at them in disgust, more specifically looking at Silver in disgust.

"How could she date such a monster."
"Kissing it! Gross!"
"She is a absolute disgrace."

These are just some of the comments they heard while running. At the end of the street they saw the worst thing they could think of, news ponies rushing up to them with cameras and microphones at ready.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" Dan yelled.

The ponies rushed up to them immediately asking questions about their life together. Cameras were flashing microphones shoved in Silver's face, hoping she would talk about their relationship.

"I am Supernovae and I am here with Silver Lining and the human, most of you have probably seen the news in the paper today, Silver Lining kissing the human. So tell me Silver what is it like?" A particularly pushy news pony said. She had been all over Dan since he arrived.

"OK first of all stop calling him the human, his name is Dan. And second I am not commenting on anything!" Silver protested.

The ponies continued to ask questions as Silver and Dan pushed through the crowd. Once reaching the other side of the crowd and finally getting away from the reporters something small and metal hit Silver on the side of the head.

She instinctively put her hoof up to were it hit, rubbing the growing pain "Ow!" She stated. Looking down to see a metal can.

"You like fucking monsters you filthy slut! Why don't you go live with it out in the Everfree!" A stallion yelled. "It doesn't belong here and neither do you!"

He threw another can at her this time almost hitting her eye, can after can was thrown at her all hitting her somewhere. They rushed down the street trying to get away from the crazy stallion but he just followed them. He continued to throw insults at them and more ponies joined him.

Dan was almost at his breaking point. He continued to lead Silver down the street, she was now crying. From the insults or the pain of having metal thrown at her, Dan couldn't tell. He loved her and hated seeing this happen to her.

The crowd behind them continued to yell at them and throw insults. The stallion who was throwing shit at Silver ran straight up to them and grabbed Silvers mane with his teeth pulling her back.

She let out a scream as she was pulled back away from Dan. That was the last straw, Dan turned around and with all his strength punched the stallion in the face. He let go of Silver's mane and fell back, clearly unconscious.

Dan picked up Silver in his arms and ran as fast as he could, which is difficult while carrying your lover. He ran down the street making a left turn in to the street they lived in.

He could hear the yelling behind them and it was getting closer. Then he saw it, the violet door to their house. Be practically kicks in their door, rushing in and locking in behind them. He did all this while not letting go of Silver.

He heard her soft crys as she nuzzled in to his shoulder. He walked up to their bedroom and sat down on the bed still holding her.

"Silver I'm so sorry." He whispered to her as he stroked her mane.

"Don't be." She said I'm return.

"But they hurt you."

"And you protected me." She takes her head off of his shoulder to look at him. Sher cheeks still had tears on them. "You did everything you could and for that, thank you." She smiles softly at him before kissing him deeply.

They stayed like that for a few seconds before Dan broke the kiss and wiped away her tears.

"How are you so brave?" He asks.

"You made me brave silly, when I kissed you for the first time I was scared but did it anyway." She retorts. "That night you made me braver."

"Oh you." He pulls her back in to him, giving her a nice warm hug. "How did I ever get so lucky to be with you?"

"By meeting a mare with some serious problems." She jokes.

"Yeah I guess."

They sat there for ages, just holding on to each other. The crowd must have disbanded since there were no sounds from outside.

"Looks like no one is disturbing us." Dan comment's.

"Does seem that way." Silver responds. "So now what."

Well first, I'm changing my clothes. Your tears have stained the shoulder of this top." He jokes.

"Ok fine but only if I can watch." She said.

"Fine."

He puts her off to one side of the bed and begins to change. Silver watched his every move, licking her lips when he wasn't looking. She knew what she wanted and by god she would make sure she got it.

Once Dan had finished he lied down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. He felt Silver come and sit next to him and clear her throat.

"I have had a thought on what the stallion said and I think I want to fuck the monster tonight." She joked, slowly getting on top of him. "I want a pice of that third leg you've got down there."

She was looking down at him with a cheeky smile, now fully straddling him. He new exactly what she ment and she would get it.

"Oh don't worry Silvy, you will get it all." He placed is hands on her ass and gave it a tight squeeze.


The events that followed were lustfull and yet also beautiful despite being very horny sex.

Author's Note:

What a lovely couple let's hope they had a good sexy time together.

Well I hope you enjoyed this prequel and please give me your thoughts.

Comments ( 2 )

Could you please link to the previous story? Otherwise, I think people are going to be confused.

I highly suggest a proofreader if you can find one; you have an interesting idea but the text has typographical and tense errors that make it difficult to read.

Login or register to comment