• Published 12th Mar 2012
  • 3,383 Views, 25 Comments

Equestrian Arc - Jayswing103



Luffy and the Straw Hats have landed on Equesria.

  • ...
3
 25
 3,383

The Race

"We're pirates." said Luffy. Twilight groaned. "I don't think that's what she meant. She meant what species are you? We've never seen any of your kind before." Nami was the one that answered this, "Not very surprising considereing this is the grand line. Anyway's to answer your question we're humans."

Twilight was about to ask another question when Nurse Redheart came in. "Everypony is fine. I treated them all." "What about the princess?" Twilight asked. "She's okay." Nurse Redheart reasured her. "She only has a broken leg." Twilight sighed in releif. It was good to hear that.

"Oh! I know! We should have a party!" Pinkie Pie suddenly burst out. Twilight was a little annoyed at this. "Pinkie this isn't the time for a party." she said. "Of course it is silly! It's always time for a party. Besides, everypony can get to know them better." Pinkie said while motioning towards the Straw Hats.

Twilight was about to say something until Luffy interupted her with a shout, "Woohoo! Party!" "It'll take a little while to set up so go do some stuff til it's done okay." Pinkie said and then dissapeared. Twilight sighed giving in. "Alright. We'll talk later then."

Rainbow Dash suddenly flew up to Luffy and said, "How about we race? I know you're strong, but are you fast?" Luffy laughed, "Okay. I'll race." Rainbow Dash grinned, there was no way he could beat the fastest flier in Equestria. "Great! Follow me." she said flying out of the hospital.

Luffy and everyone else followed her to the edge of town. She turned around to them and said, "You guys wait here. This'll be the finish line." They nodded and stayed there. Luffy continued to follow Rainbow Dash another 100 yards to a tree. "Here," she said, "is the starting line. We'll start off here and race to the edge of town got it?"

Luffy nodded. "Alright then." Rainbow Dash said as she got into stance. Luffy just spread his legs out and put his hands on them. "On the count of three." she said. He nodded. "One." "Two." "Three." "GO!" she yelled out and started flying. Luffy just pushed down on his legs.

Rainbow Dash looked back. This was going to be easier than she thought. He wasn't even doing anything. Back at the finish line Twilight asked, "What's he doing? He's just standing there." Sanji smirked, "Just watch. Luffy's going to win for sure. You'll see." She didn't understand how he could be so confident.

Luffy once again pushed on his legs making himself glow red and making steam come out of him. Dash was now 10 yards away from the finish line. Then suddenly to everyone watching it seemed as though Luffy just dissappeared. Just as suddenly he reappered right in front of Dash on the finish line 5 yards away.

She didn't have time to stop so she made a sharp turn. Unluckily for her there was a building and she didn't have enouogh time to swerve again so she crashed right into it making a big hole in the wall and getting stuck. It didn't help her pride that Luffy started laughing at her.

Everypony was stunned to silence at what they had just witnessed, or rather didn't. He had just suddenly dissappeared and reappered at the finish line in a second. Finally Twilight was able to get out, "Wha? Who? How? I don't." Suddenly they heard Pinkie yell out, "PARTY TIME!"

Authors note: I know this chapter was short. I also know it wasn't very good I just wanted to get thier race out of the way. It's not as good as I originally thought it would be, but I got that out of the way. Anyways thanks for reading this.

Comments ( 13 )

we really need more one piece cross overs

I don't believe Gear Second is used like that. Luffy only uses Gear Second on his opponents, not for something like a race. Could be revised, this chapter is about the weakest. Hope you improve.

If ever use Bink's Sake in this storty, then Heres the English Lyrics (more or Less).

-WW

316004
I beg to differ. This IS a fanfic after all, so take it easy, and honestly, I can see Luffy doing that...besides, has Luffy actually turned down any serious challenge? Even as something as trivial as this, Luffy doesn't take very well to losing. And it's not like he would go and beat up the nation. I thought It was brilliant. Besides grammatical errors of course, but that's fine. Enjoy these mustaches. :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

I canĀ“t stop imagine the face of Both Twi and Rainbow whan Luffy wins the race:rainbowderp: :twilightoops:
:pinkiehappy:

414048 Now Twilight wonders how a non-unicorn is able to ''teleport''...

320910Omg just found this comment while searching for more One Piece crossovers. You totally did remedy it.:pinkiehappy:

Question: Is this pre- or post-timeskip?

Also, there's only one "s" in Usopp's name.

Just an opinion here dont get offended please I think you are making the chapters go a lil to fast but other than that i really dont see a lot of issues.
maybe slow it down a tad bit and more detail into things like that fight scen was way too fast.

3246603 I agree with this person author. I'm sticking with this story because I think it has good potential but it would help if you tried to slow down and draw out the story more.:ajsmug:

:fluttershysad: Please don't hate me writer!:fluttercry::fluttershyouch:

mmmmmm I give you 3 out of 5 mustaches.:moustache::moustache::moustache:

Not bad, but if you haven't been making any new chapters then could you at least give us a summery?:trixieshiftright:

No description? :rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment