• Published 12th Mar 2012
  • 3,383 Views, 25 Comments

Equestrian Arc - Jayswing103



Luffy and the Straw Hats have landed on Equesria.

  • ...
3
 25
 3,383

Into Ponyville

After Chopper was done looking her over he said, "She has a broken leg, but she should be fine." Luffy was relieved to hear that, "Whew. I thought I might have hurt her badly." "I should check on the gaurds." Chopper said.

"Don't worry. I only kicked them hard enough to knock them out." Sanji said. "And I didn't cut them up too badly." Zoro told him. "Oh that's good. We should probably get them to a hospital soon though."

"Wait." someone cried out as they were gathering them into a pile. They turned around to see the same purple one that shouted out at Chopper. "Yeah?" Luffy asked. "Why are you doing this?" she inquired. "To help them of course." Luffy replied.

"I know, but why? I thought pirates were bloodthirsty villans who only loot and plunder." she said. "That's not what we do." Luffy responded. "Then what do you do?" she asked. Luffy grined, "Have fun."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the deer said, "She has a broken leg, but she should be fine." Twilight let out a sigh of relief. She was glad her mentor was okay, but how could these creatures do that? Celestia was the most powerful being in Equestria.

Then the one with the straw hat spoke up, "Whew. I thought I might have hurt her badly." "I should check on the gaurds." said the deer. The one with a blonde mane said, "Don't worry. I only kicked them hard enough to knock them out."

"And I didn't cut them too badly." the one with a green mane told him. The deer spoke again, "Oh that's good. We should probably get them to a hospital soon though." By now she was thourghly confused.

They just knocked out all of the royal army and Princess Celestia, and now they're saying they want to help? She needed answers. As they started getting the gaurds into a pile she called out, "Wait."

They all turned to her and she was a little unerved. "Yeah?" the one with the straw hat asked. "Why are you doing this." she asked. She needed to know. "To help them of course." he replied like it was nothing.

"I know, but why? I thought pirates were bloodthirsty villans who only loot and plunder." she remarked desperate to get to the bottom of it. "That's not what we do." he said. "Then what do you do?" she inquired feeling she was so close to the answer.

Everypony was shocked at what he said next. Nopony was expecting the words that came out of his mouth in that instant, not even Pinkie Pie. His mouth suddenly turned into a grin as he said the one thing nopony expected, "Have fun."

She was incredulous. To have fun? That's the hole reason they set out to sea and became pirates? This makes no sense what so ever. She was about to reject the whole idea until she looked into each of their faces. She couldn't help but see the truth in them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Luffy said that everyone grew a grin. Suddenly a rainbow colored one flew up to him. "To have fun? Do you really expect us to believe that? You just knocked out the royal army AND Princess Celestia. And now you expect us to believe your helping?"

"They attacked us first." Luffy pointed out. She seemed taken aback by his response, "Yeah? W-well only cause your pirates." "We told you we didn't want anything." he said in reply. "W-well." she was completely shrunk back now.

"Come on guys. Let's get them to the hospital." Luffy called out. "Where is the hospital anyways?" he asked the crowd. It was silent for a while until the purple one spoke up again, "I'll show you. Follow me."

Luffy picked up the one with wings and a horn. Zoro, Sanji, Franky, and Chopper gathered up the rest of the gaurds and they started following the horse. "Hey horse?" Luffy asked. "I'm a pony." she replied. "Okay. Anyways, whats your name?" "Twilight Sparkle." she responded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rainbow Dash exploded. They just knocked out the princess and they expect them to beleive that? She flew strait up to his face, "To have fun? Do you really expect us to believe that? You just knocked out the royal army AND Princess Celestia. And now you expect us to believe your helping?"

"They attacked us first." he said. She was taken aback. It was true, but still, "Yeah? W-well only cause your pirates." she stuttered. "We told you we didn't want anything." he replied.

She shrunk back even furthur. Everything they said was true. They had attacked unprovoked even if they were pirates. She tried saying something else, but it wouldn't come. All she could get out was, "W-well."

"Come on guys. Let's get them to the hospital." he said to the others. "Where is the hospital anyways?" he inquired. The crowd stayed silent. Twilight decided to be the one to help. 'I'll show you. Follow me." she said as she started walking.

Suddenly he asked, "Hey horse?". She felt the slightest bit of annoyance. They didn't even know what she was. True she didn't know what they were, but still. "I'm a pony." she responded. "Okay. Anyways, whats your name?"

She was a little surprised. She hadn't expected him to act so causual, but she told him anyways, "Twilight Sparkle.". He burst out laughing, which made Twilight angry. She suddenly stopped and turned around.

"What? What's so funny?" she said. "Your name." he said inbetween laughs, "It's so wierd." She could feel her face heat up and became defensive, "Oh yeah? Then what's your names?"

"Mine's Luffy." he said. "Sanji." "Zoro." "Franky." "Chopper." "Ussopp." "Nami." "Robin." "Brook." they all introduced themselves to her one by one. "Alright." she told them, "Well. There's alot of questions I have for you all, but that can wait until we're at the hospital." and continued walking.

After a minute they reached Ponyville. "Welcome to Ponyville." she said. They walked another minute or two til they reached the clinic. "And here," she said pointing to the clinic, "is Ponyville clinic."

She knocked on the door and Nurse Redheart came out. She looked over Twilights shoulder and saw the pirates carrying the gaurdsk, and said, "Oh my!". But instead of running inside like Twilight thought she would she said, "Quick. Bring them inside."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twilight Sparkle? Luffy thought that was a strange name so he started laughing. She stopped and turned around. "What? What's so funny?" she asked. "Your name." Luffy got out through his laughter. "It's so wierd."

"Oh yeah? Then what's your names?" she asked. "Mine's Luffy." he said. Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Chopper, Ussopp, Nami, Robin, and Brook all introduced themselves. "Alright." she said, "Well. There's alot of questions I have for you all, but that can wait until we're at the hospital."

She started walking again. After about 2 minutes of walking they reached a small village. "Welcome to Ponyville." Twilight said proudly. She started walking again and Luffy and the others followed. They walked another minute until she stopped in front of a small building with a red cross on top of it.

"And here," she told them, "is Ponyville clinic." She then went up to the door and knocked. A white pony with a red mane then walked out. "Oh my!" she said. "Quick. Bring them inside." she told them all as she ushered them into the clinic.

The first thing they saw was a room with chairs and a desk. "In here." she said as she entered a door to the right of the desk. They followed her into a room bigger than the other one and filled with beds.

"Set them all down on a bed and I'll take a look at them." she told them. After that she told them, "Now go and sit in the waiting room. I don't want any distractions." When they walked into the waiting room they saw 5 more ponies.

"Girls. You came!." Twilight said. "Of course we did. We couldn't leave you with those." the rainbow one from earlier said as she pointed to them. "They're not bad. Really." she said. "Ahm sorry if I don't belive ya, but they knocked out the royal gaurds and the princess." the orange one said.

"How about we all introduce ourselves, and then we can ask eachother questions. Okay?" Twilight asked. Almost everyone agreed. "Ahm Applejack." said the orange one. "My name's Rarity dears." the white one introduced herself.

"Rainbow Dash the one and only." the rainbow one boasted. "F-Fluttershy." mumbled the yellow one. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie." said the pink one as she hopped around energetically.

After all the ponies had introduced themselves the crew introduced themselves. "Good." said Twilight, "Now that that's out of the way let's get to questions." The room was silent for a moment until Fluttershy asked the inevitable question, "W-W-What are you?"

Authors note: For those of you who complain that I repeat I felt it necessary for the first few chapters until they got to know eachother better, like now. Also about the borderlines I tried putting them last time. If they don't appear this time I would be grateful to anyone who can tell me how to use them. I would also like to give special mentions to BlackFire-Forx for my first GOOD NONCRITICAL review.