• Published 1st Dec 2022
  • 1,576 Views, 47 Comments

Godzilla: Battle of Equestria - TheUnknownPhantom5

  • ...
4
 47
 1,576

Chapter 19: Ritural

Apple Bloom heard drums pounding, and ponies chanting as two natives came towards her. She instinctively backed away from them, but there was nowhere for her to go, however, she saw an opening in between the two of them. Waiting for the right moment Apple Bloom made a beeline for the opening, and ran out of the cage, but the two natives quickly grabbed her, and dragged her back.

"NO STOP LET GO OF ME"! She screamed as they dragged her two the middle of the circle to come face to face with the chief. The chief said a few words Apple Bloom didn't understand before ordering the other to take her into another tent. "What are you gonna do to me"? She asked fearfully, but natives didn't say anything, and started to hold on to her. Apple Bloom began freaking out not sure of what they were doing as she continued to hear the chanting and singing from outside. Finally after what felt like hours the new natives moved away from Apple Bloom, and she noticed that she was in some sort of tribal dress kind of like the ones the other female natives were wearing, but something about the one Apple Bloom was wearing seemed different, like it was important. She could also tell by the way the natives were staring at her that they planned to do something, and judging by their looks it wasn't anything good.

In the woods Moonshine lead the way as she, and the others made their way back to her village.

"So why does your village think Apple Bloom is the pony from the prophecy"? Asked Twilight.

"They probably just saw the red hair and assumed she was the one. The ponies in my village don't really pay attention the detail when it comes to legends and stuff, they just see the first pony who has something that matches another pony from a prophecy and assume that's the one", Moonshine replied.

"Damn", Scootaloo said as Moonshine nodded before turning to the others.

"So what is Apple Bloom like"? Moonshine asked. "I mean I only recently met her so I was wondering what I need to know". The others looked at each other before Scootaloo spoke.

"Apple Bloom is one of the nicest ponies you could ever meet," She stated.

"Yeah, she will always think of others before herself, and will do anything to help you", Sweetie Belle replied.

"She'll listen to you if you ever need someone to talk to", Added Diamond Tiara.

"She'll help you out with anything you need", Toola Roola added.

"And she's overall a wonderful friend", Petuina finshed.

"Wow," Moonshine said in awe, "She sounds wonderful". Sweetie Belle nodded her head.

"She is, and that's why we have to save her from this ritual, it's what friend's do". The group continued to make their way to Moonshine's village, all the while talking about their lives, and friends.

"You know there's one thing I'm actually curious about", Coconut Cream said.

"What's that"? Asked Diamond Tiara.

"Why did Apple Bloom, and Tender Taps break up"? Coconut Cream asked.

"Hey yeah, they seemed so happy together, so it was kind of a shock", Scootaloo said.

"Oh Taps cheated on her", Pinkie Pie replied causing the CMCs to turn and face her.

"What"? Scootaloo asked.

"Oh you didn't know Tender Taps cheated on her with another girl didn't you know"? Asked Pinkie Pie. She then looked around to see everyone staring at her Twilight giving her a dissaproving Glare. What"? Asked Pinkie

"You weren't suppose to say anything Pinkie", Twilight snarled confusing Scootaloo even more.

"What the hell do you mean not suppose to say anything, did you know about this Twilight, Fluttershy? Scootaloo asked angrily. Both Twilight and Fluttershy nodded. "I'm going to rip him apart, why didn't she say anything"?! Scootaloo demanded.

"That's exaclty why", Twilight responed causing Scootaloo to look at her.

"What are you talking about"? Scootaloo asked.

"Apple Bloom knew you would freak out, and try to do something rash so she told us not to say anything to you".

"How did you guys find out"? Sweetie Belle asked.

"Twilight, and I found her crying in the park, and she told us what happend", Fluttershy answered.

"Please Scootaloo don't do anything crazy when we save Apple Bloom, she made it clear that she doesn't want anything bad to happen to Tender Taps", Twilight pleaded. Scootloo sighed.

"Fine", but I am having a long conversation with her about this later on", Scootaloo made clear. Twilight nodded. Just then they heard what sounded like drums coming from the bushes nearby.

"The sacfrice is starting". Moonshine said.

"Come on, we have to get over there". Twilight exclaimed, only for Moonshine to stop her.

"We can't go rushing in, if we do they'll surrond us and just kill Apple Bloom on the spot. We need to sneak in, and don't worry I have a plan". Moonshine stated.

"Which is"? Discord asked. Moonshine just smiled.

Comments ( 1 )

I got so distracted by the fact that grogar is involved, he doesn't show up very often. in fact, I've read more than a hundred stories and he was only in one of them. and it was long enough ago that I don't remember the story title or even the context it was in. but I do remember he conjured a handful of helper zombies and one or two of them were recurring, like a mare called tripod cuz she only had 3 legs

Login or register to comment