• Published 1st Dec 2022
  • 1,576 Views, 47 Comments

Godzilla: Battle of Equestria - TheUnknownPhantom5

  • ...
4
 47
 1,576

Chapter 15: Who Will Know

We're back in the snowy area just after Godzilla dove into the water after Kanjira, and Grogar. The king of the monsters looked around, but the two monsters were nowhere in sight. Confusion filled Godzilla's head, how could they have gotten away so fast, especially when neither of them had anywhere to go except straight. However Godzilla had no time to wonder about how Kanjira could have escaped so quickly, he had to find Kanjira, and stop him before he caused great destruction.

Without thinking Godzilla shot if in the only direction Kanjira had to have gone. Godzilla swam through the water, using all of his senses to pinpoint his enemies location. He then stopped, and looked around before spotting something on the ocean floor. Curious Godzilla dove down to the bottom to check it out. What he saw, was some kind of symbol, a symbol that for some reason reminded him of Mothra, but he didn't know how, or why. He could also sense a strange amount of energy that was almost keen to the radiation he and other titans would feed off of. Raising an eye brow Godzilla surveyed the area, sniffing the air around him Godzilla wondered what this scent was, then he remembered his purpose was to fine Kanjira, not worry about this familar scent. With that Godzilla continued on with his search, passing by many creatures both large and small, all of which swam out of Godzilla's way when they saw him coming, one giant squid tried to challange him, but it quickly backed off when Godzilla shot it an annoyed glare. Just then Godzilla heard the sound of Kanjira's roar, without thinking Godzilla turned around and shot off in the direction where he heard the noice coming from.

Author's Note:

Hey guys I wanna apologize for the short chapter, this one was very hard to write especially with no dialouge, and just Godzilla swimming in the ocean.