• Published 1st Dec 2022
  • 1,576 Views, 47 Comments

Godzilla: Battle of Equestria - TheUnknownPhantom5

  • ...
4
 47
 1,576

Chapter 6: Trip to Froggy Bottom Bogg

Twilight, Fluttershy, and the girls arrived at Froggy Bottom Bogg. Fluttershy knew where they needed to go, so they all followed her, as they did Scootaloo looked over to both Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon.

"Okay, so curious, but um why did you two want to come here of all places, I mean I feel like this is some place you wouldn't want to be caught dead at". Scootaloo stated. Diamond Tiara shrugged.

"Maybe the old Diamond Tiara, and Silverspoon would have avoided this place, but we're the new Diamond Tiara, and Silverspoon, and we will go anywhere, no matter how icky it is"! She replied.

"I see". Scootaloo stated.

"Actually she thought going to places besides the spa would give her more friends". Silverspoon corrected, causing Diamond Tiara to glare at her, as Silverspoon smirked.

"Not funny Silvy". Diamond growled.

"Well maybe if you weren't such a rotten little bitch in the past we wouldn't have these problem's". Silverspoon stated.

"Fuck you". Said Diamond Tiara.

"Fuck you too". Silverspoon shot back before she and Diamond Tiara started going back and forth, much to Scootaloo's annoyance.

"Okay both of you shut the hell up"! She exclaimed. Diamond Tiara, and Silverspoon both looked at Scootaloo and started laughing, they then turned to each other.

"Sorry". They both said at the same time, and ran to catch up with the others. Scootaloo just sighed. Meanwhile Apple Bloom was walking with Twilight, as they talked about Twilight's upcoming corrination.

"Aren't you nervous about being the new ruler of Equestria"? Apple Bloom asked.

"Extremley, I'm still in shock that Celestia, and Luna are retiring. I feel like I'm not up for the task, and that I may fail". Twilight replied. Apple Bloom thought about what Twilight said, and then ran in front of her.

"Well, I think you'll do fine". She said. "I mean, Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna wouldn't have chosen you to replace them if they didn't think you were capable". Twilight smiled.

"You're right, thanks Apple Bloom". Twilight said. Apple Bloom beamed brightly at Twilight.

"We're here"! Fluttershy's voice called out to them. The group all went up to where Fluttershy was. She was watching the frogs hop around, and swim in the murky water.

"By the way, why did you two wanna come here in the first place"? Asked Coconut Cream.

"We'll show you". Fluttershy replied, as she led them to a pool of water. The children looked in, and saw what looked to be white round balls.

"Are those, eggs"? Sweetie Belle asked. Twilight nodded.

"Fluttershy saw these eggs the last time she was here, and now it seems like they might hatch soon". Twilight said. The girls all gasped.

"So we're going to see some baby frogs"? Toola Roola gleamed with delight.

"That's right Fluttershy replied with a smile on her face. The children all beamed in excietment, and ran over to where the tadpoles were, while Twilight, and Fluttershy followed close behind. Looking into the pound, they all watched as the little frogs. The children all cooed at them.

"They're sooo cute"! Sweetie Belle said.

"Look at how they swim, in the pound, it's absoultely preacious". Apple Bloom replied with a smile on her face. Twilight, and Fluttershy smiled.

"You all stay here, Fluttershy, and I are going to get somethings we need for the school". Twilight told them.

"Okay." the children all said. Twilight, and Fluttershy started searching around for what the needed, while the fillies watched the tadpoles swim around. It was then Apple Bloom noticed a frog hop out of the pound, and start hopping away.

"Hey, where are you going"? She laughed. The frog ignored her, and kept hopping away. Curious about where the frog was going, Apple Bloom decieded to follow it. "I'm sure the others won't mind". She thought to herself, as she followed the little frog.



Apple Bloom kept following the little frog, until it came to another pound, and hopped in. Apple Bloom came up to the water, and noticed that it was even dirtier then the other pound, it was also complety empty apart from the one from she followed, Apple Bloom was quite confused.

"Why would you want to come here to this dirty patch of water"? She asked. The frog didn't reply, it just looked at her. "Why don't you want to be with your siblings"? Apple Bloom asked again. The frog still didn't reply, and just stared at her. It then hopped onto her hoof taking Apple Bloom suprise, but then she saw the look in the frog's eyes. Now Apple Bloom could not speak to animals like Fluttershy, but she was able to see the sad look in the frog's eyes. That was when she realized what the frog was trying to tell her. "You're all alone. Just like I am". Apple Bloom stared into the frog's eyes as she rememberd back to some of the things other ponies had sad to her.

"You're nothing but a simple farm pony nopony would ever want to be friends with you". Spoiled Rich had stated.

"Why do you make me do this to you!"? Said Tender Taps


"You don't understand, that I'm trying to protect you! It's like you don't even care about your own family"! AppleJack stated.

Apple Bloom closed her eyes, and began to sob

"I'm useless, I just can't do anything". She cried. She didn't know how long she had cried for, but she stopped once she noticed how dark it had gotten. "That's funny, the sun shouldn't be going down for several more hours." She said to herself. Just then she heard heavy breathing behind her. Apple Bloom gulped, and looked up. there standing above her was a huge hydra.

The hydra let out a loud roar, and lunged one of it's heads at her. She began to run, and the Hydra began to chase her, making several attempts to get her. Apple Bloom ran as fast as she could, but she was getting more tired. Eventually she colloasped on the ground.

"No, someone. Please. Save me". Apple Bloom softly cried, as the hydra came closer, and closer. Just then Apple Bloom noticed a pilar of rocks moving as something rose from behind them. It was Godzilla. Apple Bloom was confused, how did that monster get here so fast. It was then she heard Godzilla roar, Apple Bloom looked up to see him charging at the hydra, and she was right in his path. Apple Bloom shut her eyes, only to be wisked away by something, and placed ontop of a high tree. "What the". She said in shock only for the thing that grabbed her to reveal itself. It was Discord.

"Hello there"! The draconequus greeted chipperly.

"Discord? What are you doing here"? Apple Bloom asked.

"Well". Discord began pulling out a tape, and playing it. "I was just minding my own buisness, when I happen to see you coming along, so I decieded to stick around to see what you were running from, and well it's a good thing I did, but what are you even doing out here"? Discord asked.

"I was here with Twilight, Fluttershy, and my friends, and then I wondered way from them. and that hydra found me". Apple Bloom explained. Discord looked down at the hydra, and then his attention turned to Godzilla.

"Interesting creature". Discord stated.

"Do you know what that thing is"? Apple Bloom asked pointing at Godzilla.

"No, I've never seen anything like it, Discord stated.

"I see" Apple Bloom said with a hint of disapointment

"Well sorry, but I'm not an expert on giant monsters, or any other creature for that matter, I mean it's not like a have a spell that can tell me everything about different creatures. That wasn't a joke, I serisously don't have a spell that can do that." Discord stated.
Apple Bloom rolled her eyes before speaking. "Hydra's are very dangerous, I sure hope that other mosnter will be okay", she stated.

"I think it's the hydra you should be worried about". Discord replied. Apple Bloom looked down, and saw that Godzilla had all of the hydra's heads in a lock. He then threw the hydra over his head, and slammed it into the ground. The hydra howled out in it pain as Godzilla blasted it with his atomic breath, and sent it falling back into the swamp, where it swam away in fear. Godzilla let out a loud roar of triumph.

"Woah, that's the second time that thing has techinacly saved me from a monster". Apple Bloom said. She, and Discord then watched as Godzilla stood still for a second. Just then Godzilla's head shot up, as he looked around. "What's he doing"? Asked Apple Bloom.

"How should I know?". Discord replied as Godzilla ran off in another direction. "Well, I should get you back to your friends Discord said as he teleported them to Twilight, and the others. When they saw Apple Bloom they ran up to her.

"Apple Bloom are you okay, where did you go"? Twilight asked. Apple Bloom looked down sadly.

"I chased a frog, and got chased by a hydra". Apple Bloom said sadly. Twilight sighed.

"It's okay, but just promise me that when I tell you to stay put you will". She stated.

"You, and Fluttershy aren't mad"? Apple Bloom asked.

"No, why would we be mad"? Asked Twilight. Apple Bloom just looked down. "It's because of Applejack isn't". Twilight realized.

"Ahem". Discord coughed.

"Oh, Discord we didn't even notice you". Fluttershy said when she saw her friend.

"Oh that's okay, I only brought the little filly back safe and sound". Discord stated.

"Yes, thank you for helping me Discord". Apple Bloom said.

"You are very welcome, finally I get the respect I deserve". Discord replied. Apple Bloom smiled.

"If it weren't for you, or that other monster I don't know what would have happened". Apple Bloom said.

"You saw the other monster"? Sweetie Belle asked in confusion.

"Yeah, the same one that saved me from the dragon, he also fought the hydra". Apple Bloom replied.

Woah, facsinating, he must be extremly fast and and sneaky to get to Froggy Bottom without being spoted by anypony". Twilight said in awe. She then looked at Discord. "Do you think you could show us this other monster"? She asked him. Discord thought for a moment.

"I could, but it would be better for you all to see him in person rather, then a flashback conjured up by me. He truly was a facsinating creature, and that's coming from me of all creatures". Discord replied. Twilight sighed.

"I suppose you're right. Well anyways, i think we should all head back to Ponyville". Twilight said. She, and Fluttershy then led the children out of Froggy Bottom Bogg, and back to Ponyville, as the all said by to Discord.