• Published 1st Dec 2022
  • 1,576 Views, 47 Comments

Godzilla: Battle of Equestria - TheUnknownPhantom5

  • ...
4
 47
 1,576

Chapter 9: Friendship

After a few minutes Apple Bloom had managed to finally calm down, her breathing slowed, and became normal.

"Hey are you okay"? Sweetie Belle asked. Apple Bloom looked up, and nodded.

"I'm fine", she told them. "Just bad memories from that couple"? The others looked at each other.

"Are you sure you're okay"? Asked Twilight. "Because you seemed pretty stressed out".

"Don't worry Ms Twilight, I assure you I'm okay". Apple Bloom replied.

"Then why did you run in here, and bassically have a goddamn panic attack if you're so called fine"? Demanded Petuina.

"Yeah Apple Bloom, you're clearly not okay, so tell us what's wrong", said Diamond Tiara, but Apple Bloom shook her head.

"Guys I'm fine seriously, can we just go now"?! Apple Bloom asked getting more agitated by the questions. Scootaloo was about to say something, when Twilight intterupted.

"Okay Apple Bloom we get it", she said. Apple Bloom smiled, and walked out of the bathroom. The others looked at Twilight.

"Why did you do that"? Asked Petuina.

"Look something is clearly bothering her that she doesn't want to talk about". Twilight replied.

"But shouldn't she talk about it with us, I mean were her friends wouldn't she want to tell us what's bothering her"? Inquired Toola Roola. Twilight looked back at her.

"You're Right Toola, but we can't just expect Apple Bloom to be willing to talk about her problem, she has to do it when she's ready". She told the group. The others nodded, and all headed out of the bathroom, and headed back to the hot air balloon, Apple Bloom was waiting for them, and once they we're all inside the balloon they headed off. Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo however didn't take their eyes off of Apple Bloom, they we're both worried about their friend, and wondered what they could do to help her.

Back at Sweet Apple Arces Applejack walked up to Apple Bloom's door. She had thought about what happened last night.

"Apple Bloom we need to talk", She said knocking on the door. No reply. "Apple Bloom"! Applejack said knocking again. Still no reply. "Alright missy I'm coming in", Applejack stated as she burst opened the door, walked to Apple Bloom's bed, pulled back the covers, and found the ball that was in Apple Bloom's place. Seeing this Applejack's face turned red with rage. "APPLE BLOOOOOOOOOOOM"! She screamed awakening the rest of her family who all walked into Apple Bloom's room.

"What in tarnation is going on in here"? Granny Smith asked.

"Apple Bloom's gone that's what's wrong," Applejack replied angrily.

"Wait, what are you talking about"? Asked Grandpear.

"When I came in to wake her up a few moments ago, I found this hoofball in her bed, with her bow on it! That can only mean she snuck out of the house, and ran off somewhere". Applejack answered angrily.

"Can't say I blame her", Sugar Belle Whispered to Big Macintoshi.

"Eeyup". Big Mac agreed.

"What was that"?! Applejack asking shooting them both an angry look causing them both to step back.

"Nothing". Sugar Belle squeaked while Big Macintosh nodded nervously. Applejack just glared before turning around, and running out of the house.

"Applejack where are you going"?! Granny Smith called out, but Applejack was already out the door.

Rarity was in her design room working on the design for a dress for Sapphire Shores latest around Equestria tour when the door to the room suddenly burst open, and Applejack rushed in taking Rarity completely by suprise.

"Woah Applejack where's the fire"?! Rarity asked in suprise.

"There ain't no time Rarity Apple Bloom ran away"! Applejack shouted. Rarity stared at Applejack for a few moments before she bursted out laughing making Applejack even more angry". "This ain't funny Rarity! What would you do if it was Sweetie Belle"?! Applejack shouted. Rarity stopped laughing.

"For your information Applejack, Apple Bloom didn't run away, she Sweeite Belle, Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara, Petuina, Toola Roola, and Coconut Cream are with Twlight, and Fluttershy on some sort of research project for the school". Rarity stated.

"Then why did Apple Bloom put a hoof ball in her bed to make it look like she was still sleeping"?! Applejack asked.

"Well considering how you've been treating her lately I can understand why she wouldn't have asked for your permission", Rarity said to herself before looking up at Applejack. "I don't know why she did that, but she's with Twilight so I'm sure she'll be fine".

"Well yesterday Twilight took those kids to Foggy Bottom Bogg, and Apple Bloom was attacked by a hydra"! Applejack said.

"Well you can't really blame Twilight for that now can you". Rarity replied.

"Actually I can, and you and I are going after them, right after we get Rainbow Dash". Applejack stated. Rarity however shook her head.

"Sorry AJ, but I have a very important order for Sapphire Shores to get done, and nothing is going to stop me", Rarity said as she walked back to her work station, only for Applejack to block her. "Get out of my way". Rarity demanded, but Applejack stayed put.

"Rarity, if you don't help me, I will take a pear of sissciors, and cut off your entire mane". Applejack said threatningly. Rarity, not wanting to see if Applejack was being serious or not sighed.

"Fine". She said.


Location
Cloudsdale

Rainbow Dash was asleep in her manison. She had the day off from wonderbolts training, and was enjoying the peace, and quiet she was given. However that would soon be intterupted.

"RAINBOW DASH GET YOUR FLANK DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT", Applejack yelled from the ground bellow startling Rainbow Dash awake. Rainbow Dash opened her window and looked down angrily at Applejack, and Rarity.

"What the hell are you two doing"?! She asked.

"Applejack's being parinoid because Apple Bloom went with her friends on Twilight's research trip". Rarity replied.

"And the three of us are going after them"! Applejack stated. Rainbow Dash stared at the two of them for a few moments, trying to process what she just heard. Then she shook her head.

"No way, I'm staying right". She began to say only to be intterupted by Rarity.

"Uh Rainbow Dash it would be best not to argue, trust me there's no getting through to her". Rarity stated. Rainbow Dash sighed.

"Fine, I'm coming", she said as she flew down to meet them.

"Great", said Applejack. "Now let's go save my sister"! Rainbow Dash, and Rarity both rolled their eyes, and followed Applejack.


Loctaion
North Equestrian Sea.

Godzilla swam through the crystal blue water. There was something on his mind, he couldn't quite tell what it was, but he knew that it was something bad. Godzilla kept going in a straight line unti he sensed a faint single coming from the east. Without wasting a second Godzilla sped off in that direction. Heading staright for an ancient foe.

Author's Note:

Applejack has got Rainbow Dash and Rarity to go with her on her false rescue mission.
Also should Apple Bloom tell her friends what's bothering her or not?