• Published 1st Dec 2022
  • 1,573 Views, 47 Comments

Godzilla: Battle of Equestria - TheUnknownPhantom5

  • ...
4
 47
 1,573

Chapter 18: Rescue Mission

"Apple Bloom"! Twilight called out.

"Apple Bloom"! Fluttershy called out as well. The group searched hard for their missing friend after finding her bow, but there was no sign of her.

"Apple Bloom where are you"!? Sweetie Belle called out desperate for a reply, but there was no answer. Sweetie Belle sighed, and turned to Scootaloo. "This is all our fault", she said to the pegasus, who didn't respond. "What if she's hurt, or sick, or worse"? Sweetie Belle stated nervously.

"Well that's all the more reason to find her", Scootaloo replied as she walked past Sweetie Belle, that was when Diamond Tiara spoke up.

Maybe if somepony didn't read her diary we wouldn't be in this mess", she sneered causing Scootaloo to glare at her.

"What are you implying"? She asked.

"That if you two didn't invade Apple Bloom's privacy none of this would have happened", Diamond Tiara stated as she turned to face Scootaloo.

"Girls we don't have time for this", Twilight said but neither Scootaloo or Diamond Tiara were listening as the kept getting closer to each other.

"You just couldn't leave her alone, you just had to go through her stuff, and read her diary", exclaimed Diamond Tiara.

"Oh you're one to talk, especially after all the shit you've put us through in the past with calling us blank flanks, mocking Granny Smith, making fun of my disability", Scootaloo countered.

"Girls please stop", Petunia begged but it fell on deaf ears.

"You Diamond you may believe you've changed but deep down you're still the same pony you've always been, and you'll grow up to be a selfish entitled brat just like your bitch of a mother", Scootaloo shouted, then without warning Diamond Tiara punched Scootaloo right in the face knocking the pegasus down.

"DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE ME TO THAT WOMAN"! She screamed. Scootaloo got up and charged Diamond, soon the two of them were in a huge fight. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" Diamond shouted.

"YOU SELFISH BITCH"! Scootaloo exclaimed. Twilight and Pinkie Pie then grabbed Diamond Tiara and pulled her back while Fluttershy and Discord grabbed Scootaloo.

"Stop this right now"! Twilight demanded.

"Yeah there's no time for this". Stated Pinkie Pie however Diamond Tiara and Scootaloo were still shouting at each other, and refusing to back down.

"As much as I love chaos this is getting way out of hoof", Discord said to no one in particular that was when a voice shouted.

"STOOOOOP"!!!!!!!!! Everypony turned to face Sweetie Belle who had tears in her eyes. "Stop fighting, it's not going to help us, it's not going to find Apple Bloom, it's not going to get us off this island, and it's not going to stop Grogar", Sweetie Belle stated before breaking down into tears and crying as Toola Roola, Coconut Cream, and Petuina went to comfort her. Both Diamond Tiara and Scootaloo looked down sadly seeing their friend cry, they turned to each other.

"I'm sorry Diamond I lost my temper, I know you're trying to change, and I shouldn't compare you to your mother". Said Scootaloo.

"I'm sorry too, I know you just wanted to help Apple Bloom with what she's going through with her life, and I know I haven't been the best, but know this, I am so sorry for everything I've done to you in the past, and I've regretted every single day". Diamond Tiara replied.

"It's okay", stated Scootaloo before walking up to Sweetie Belle. "Belle I'm sorry for upsetting you".

"Me too", said Diamond Tiara. Sweetie Belle looked up the two of them, and smiled, the others smiled too.

"Hello, a new voice called out. The group turned to see a young native girl waving at them. Discord, and Twilight were especially shocked to see her.

"It's one of the natives we met," Discord stated

"There are natives on this island"? Asked Coconut Cream.

"Yeah", Discord nodded. "But they couldn't speak our language and were very hostile".

"Then what does this one want"? Asked Sweetie Belle.

"I don't know, but Discord and I our going to find out," Twilight stated as she and Discord walked over to the girl. "Hello there", Twilight greeted her with a warm smile as to not scare the child off. The girl smile.

"Hello". She said happily shocking both Twilight and Discord with the fact she understood them.

"What's your name"? Twilight asked.

"I'm Moonshine", the native filly replied.

"Okay Moonshine, what do you want"? Asked Discord.

"Are you friends with someone named Apple Bloom"? Moonshine asked. This got the others attention, and caused Sweetie Belle to run up to Moonshine.

"YESHESAREFRIENDWHEREISSHEISSHESAFEPLEASETELLUSSHESOKAY", she began saying all at once until Scootaloo pulled her off.

"Sweetie Belle come down", she said before turning to Moonshine. "Yes we are Apple Bloom's friends could you please tell us where she is"? Moonshine nodded.

"She's at my village, the chief wanted her captured ". Moonshine replies.

"Why is that"? Asked Fluttershy.

"So she can be sacrificed to the Beast of the island", Moonshine stated.

"Beast of the island, What's that"? Asked Diamond Tiara.

"The Beast is a horrifying monster that lives on this island, legend says every 100 years it comes out of the forest to feast. To prevent it from eating us we must sacrifice a girl from a prophecy, and it just so happens that your friend matches the girl from the prophecy, that's why the ponies from my village were so excited when they saw her, and is why they captured her". Moonshine explained. Twilight and the others gasped.

"Moonshine please take us to your village and help us save Apple Bloom", Twilight begged.

"That's why I'm here", Moonshine replied.

"It is"? Asked Pinkie Pie.

"Yep Apple Bloom sent me to find you all, now let's go the ritual will be starting real soon, and we won't have a lot of time to save your friend when it does". Moonshine said before going off in the direction of her village with Twilight and the others following close behind her.