• Published 22nd Feb 2023
  • 852 Views, 4 Comments

alternate endings: Equestria Girls - GRYFFINDOR123456

  • ...
 4
 852

Alternate ending: forgotten friendship

Author's Note:

I am skipping Tales of Canterlot High because I can’t think of any way to adapt it.

quotes are from Noughts and Crosses and MLP EG: Friendship Games

Sunset ran out into the CHS parking lot, pushing the twins’ pram.
“Wallflower?” She cried. “Wallflower, STOP!”

Sunset ran in front of a car. Flash. Flash braked suddenly. The girl in front of her turned.
“You remember my name? But I thought I remembered erasing the entire afternoon!”

Flash gasped from inside the car. The 6 girls were watching. Twilight let out an audible gasp. Sunset turned.

“Oh now you’re shocked!” she yelled at her former friends. “You didn’t even try to help me!”
“Sunny,” said Pinkie.
“Don’t call me that stupid name!” yelled Sunset.

Sunset turned to Wallflower. “Wallflower,” she said. “I know how you feel. I used to be popular, sure. But I was lonely too!”
Wallflower’s lips curled, a sneer upon her face. “Oh really?” She sneered. “Because I’m not lonely, because I have… PLANTS!”

She facepalmed herself. “That sounded less lonely in my head.”
“I’m sorry, Wallflower!” Cried Sunset.

Wallflower pulled a knife out of her pocket. “No, you’re not!” She shouted. ““What happened if I erased all their memories of high school?”
“Do that and I will strangle you with my bare hands,” snarled Sunset.

“Too late,” said Wallflower, pointing a green stone which she took out of her pocket, at the 6 girls. Sunset gasped, as a jet of green flew towards them. Sunset ran, as the green jet hit her. Her cyan eyes were wide. Flash got out of the car.

Sunset grasped her head. “FLUTTERSHY!” she yelled, grunting. “APPLEJACK! RARITY! PINKIE PIE! RAINBOW DASH!” she screamed, as the memories of the girls flew out of her brain. “TWILIGHT. Don’t forget me!” she turned to Flash. “Flash... look after our twins.” The memories of Twilight, Flash and her twins were erased too.

Sunset collapsed, exhausted. Wallflower sniggered, raising the knife over Sunset. She stabbed her, Sunset crying out. She was losing so much blood. Flash walked over to the twins, hushing them. Sunset sighed, her eyes closing gently. Her head moved to one side. Then she was still.

Flash fell to his knees, a loud sob tore from his throat. Twilight walked over to Sunset. She held the other girls’ hands, then grasped Sunset’s hand. The geodes glowed, a jet of colour erupting, hitting the memory stone, destroying it. Wallflower stumbled back, as a golden light weaved around Sunset. Twilight smiled, as the wound began to heal. Memories were restored.

“Sunset?” whispered Flash.
Her eyes fluttered open. “Flash?” she asked.
“Sunset!” he cried. He gently helped her sit up, then he pulled her into a bruising, hard kiss.

“I love you, babe,” he said. “You and me, against the world.”

Sunset smiled. She groaned as she sat up straighter.
“I love you, Flash,” she whispered. “I’d never thought I’d say it, but I love you.”

Wallflower was sobbing. Fluttershy walked over to the former villain, sitting next to her.
“Wallflower,” said Fluttershy. “Listen. I forgive you for your actions. It looks like you need a friend. Well, let’s be friends. We can talk about nature. I’ll come to your gardening club as well. How does that sound?”
Wallflower looked up at Fluttershy. “You mean it?” she asked, her mood brightening.
“I do,” said Fluttershy. She whistled. A white bunny hopped into Fluttershy’s arms.

“Here,” she said. “Holding a bunny always helps me feel better.”

Fluttershy held the bunny out to Wallflower. Wallflower took it uncertainly. The bunny nuzzled Wallflower. “Awww,” said Wallflower. “It does make me feel better.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment