• ...
24
 25
 528

EG Rainbow Rocks

*Lillian's POV*


Danyelle and I were helping Twilight organize the books when a delivery pony arrived with a pile of books from Celestia.

The Delivery Pony spoke "Hello, I got a delivery for a Princess Twilight Sparkle."

Sunset spoke "In the library."

The Delivery Pony spoke "Thanks, ma’am."

Danyelle was hovering about while putting books in the right places.

Danyelle then heard knocking on the door.

Pibby was resting on a beanbag while reading a book since her house had gotten destroyed during Tirek's rampage.

Danyelle spoke "Come in."

Pibby spoke "Twilight, we got more books from Celestia."

Twilight spoke "Oh, that’s great!"

I opened the door, letting the delivery pony in.

Danyelle notices that one book was glowing and vibrating.

Danyelle spoke "Seems like the other Sunset needs help..."

Nazuna, Operetta and Treble arrive with Sonic and Manic. A young hedgewolf was on Operetta's head.

“Guess you and Manic tied the knot, Operetta?” I asked.

Operetta blushes as Melody giggles.

Treble chuckles "He smartened up after I gave him a tail slap upside the back of the head."

Pibby asks "Meaning?"

Danyelle spoke "Slap in the face would be humiliating, back of the head's a wake up call."

Pibby spoke "Oh."

“Heh. I’m glad you two finally took that next step.” I smiled.

Danyelle spoke "I often used it on Knuckles since he's so gullible."

"Yep, you did. Knuckles has plenty of brawn, but not much brain.” I agreed.

Danyelle spoke "Good thing I know his favorite food."

“Grapes?” I assumed.

Danyelle spoke "Eyup..."

Nazuna asks "Twilight, is it okay if my two friends and I go with you this time?"

Twilight spoke "Actually, that might be for the best, considering what we’re up against this time."

Operetta spoke "Good idea."

Sunset spoke "I can't go with you though, that stupid platypus ruined my chances of going back. And as Danyelle said one time, there can't be two of me in the same place."

Danyelle spoke "That and you’ve switched places and homes with your counterpart."

Sunset spoke "That plus I have something she was denied."

Sunset ruffles her wings a bit.

Danyelle spoke "I wouldn’t count her out, since you’re her counterpart, I’m sure Pony Sunset will earn those wings soon enough."

Twilight spoke "Doubt it, she was denied alicornhood."

Danyelle spoke "We may never know for sure."

Pibby spoke "Who knows, Twilight might run into my counterpart there."

Twilight spoke "It might be possible though."

Dusk asks "Can Daylight and I come?"

Twilight spoke "I don't think it's a good idea, the Dazzlings are dangerous though."

Dusk asks "Please?"

Dusk gave me the said puppy-dog eyes, and I tried to resist them, but failed.

Operetta spoke "Twlight, I don't think it's a good idea to bring the two with us. Plus I know Sweetie Belle has a crush on Dusk."

Twilight spoke I know, but…"

Dusk asks "Please?"

Danyelle spoke "No is no Dusk, there's very little magic in the human world.... Plus I went with Twilight last time. I could tell you what happened though."

Dusk spoke "Fine…"

Danyelle chuckles "Heehee. Besides, you could spend time with Sweetie Belle here, though."

That made Dusk blush madly.

Akari giggles "Silly colt."


*Twilight's POV*


And so, the Dreamers and I along with Spike head through the portal to the EG world.

Nazuna spoke "It's been a while since I was last in my human form!"

Operetta spoke "This feels weird."

I spoke "First timers tend to say that but the last time I was here, Danyelle helped me adjust since she was born human."

Treble asks "Wait, where’s Twilight?

I spoke "I'm Twilight!"

Treble spoke "Oops! Sorry, I thought Lillian was here in your place."

I spoke "It's okay."

EG Rainbow soon spots me and the trio.

EG Rainbow spoke "Twilight!"

“Hey, girls! You won’t believe what happened while I was away.” I said in excitement.

EG Pinkie was a bit suspicious of the three that came with me.

“Pinkie, it’s okay. They’re my friends.” I assured Pinkie.

EG Rarity spoke "We need all the help we can get since the Dazzlings are planning something."

Nazuna asks "Ever thought about countering siren song with siren song?"

EG Applejack asks "Siren?"

I spoke "Retta and Treble are good sirens, they're part of the Benevolent Dreamers band with Nazuna."

EG Rarity spoke "Maybe you could explain what sirens are from your world."

Operetta spoke "Well, sirens are known for their singing... but they also feed on negative emotions like anger... Treble and I are good sirens, we encourage others to do better."

Nazuna spoke "As for me, I'm a kitsune Beastman."

EG Fluttershy spoke "Oh, then I’m very happy to hear that."

But then I snickered.

Nazuna spoke "Twilight..... Don't make me get Danyelle...."

“No, Nazuna. It’s not that. I was just think about Rainbow Dash back home.” I said.

EG Rainbow Dash asks “What about pony me?”

Nazuna chuckles "Well... Our Rainbow's got a son named Bold Lightning plus she's sharing Soarin with a mare named Fleetfoot."

Michiru tumbles out of the portal.

Michiru yelps "Ouchie..."

EG Rainbow Dash asks "Wait… What?"

I spoke "Herds are a common thing back in Equestria plus I have info on the Sunset that's originally from here."

Michiru shows the Rainbooms a picture of Mobian Sunset.

Operetta was munching on a taco, unaware that Sonata was watching.

Sonata asks "Another siren?"

Adagio conks Sonata on the head.

Adagio growls "There's three of them... This could put a major dent in our plans..."

A male spoke "Then maybe you could use some help, ladies."

Adagio growls "Like we need help from a trio of animals."

The male spoke "You don’t even know what we did to those who listened to our music."

Aria spoke "We've been at the music gig longer than you have!"

A second male scoffs "Tch! We’ve actually been doing this as long as you girls have!"

Aria snaps "At least you didn't get banished like we did! Plus that stupid silver wolf nearly killed me the last time I encountered him!"

the second male scoffs "Hmph! We’ll we got banished by some “legends.” So don’t think you’re any different from us, you little punk!"

Sonata slunk off since she didn't want to get involved in the argument.

Adagio spoke "Perhaps we can get some payback. There's a pair of Beastmen here that you can take your anger out on."

the first male asks "Why thank you-Wait, where’s that annoying little brother of ours?"

The second male scoffs "Tch… Must’ve ran off to get some tacos so he could put bananas in them."

Aria scoffs "Those tacobrains..."

Adagio scoffs "I can’t believe it. Those two are idiots."

The first male spoke "Completely agreeing with that."


*Back with the Rainbooms and Dreamers*


I ask "How should we stop the Dazzlings?"

After passing through the portal, Manic spoke "Fight music with music!"

Melody was carried by her dad.

“Manic?! What are you doing here?! And with Melody?!” I asked in complete shock.

Manic spoke "I'm no the only one, my siblings tagged along too."

Sonic chuckles "Hey Sparkle butt."

“Oh, come on!” I groaned.

Operetta exclaims "Manny! You did come!"

Sonic picked up Melody before Operetta mashed her lips right on Manic’s.

Sonia groans "Ew."

EG Fluttershy asks "Mind if I hold her?"

Kurama whispers "Be on guard Sparkle Butt, I smell a siren nearby."

"What?!" I thought to Kurama.

Sonic spoke "Huh. There also seems to be a Pokémon that’s also a beastman. And it looks like a Rillaboom, so keep an eye out for its drum."

Treble spoke "Even with an alicorn in human skin, three hedgehogs, two friendly sirens and two beastmen.... Wait... He's got a taco in hand..."

Sonic spoke "Not to mention he has another one with an unpeeled banana in it."

Manic was soon on his back since Sonata had tackled him.

Sonata was shaking since she was scared.

Sonata whimpers "I want to go home...."

Operetta asks "What do you think Twilight?"

Sunset exclaims "Wait! You’re-!"

the Rillaboom Beastman asks "Hey, your name’s Sonata, right? You want a taco?"

Manic and Operetta both spoke "We also like tacos."

Sonic spoke "Just as a warning, there is a cat and a monkey that are extremely sensitive to sugar... There was this one time Tarb got into a bag of sugar and he was bouncing off the walls like a madman... But luckily, Dany found a cure in time."

I spoke "*shudder* Don't remind me Sonic...."

Danyelle soon arrives.

Danyelle asks "Where are those other two idiots?"

“Who?” I asked.

Sonata spoke "My sisters....."

The Rillaboom beastman asks "What about me and my big bros?"

Danyelle glares at the Rillaboom Beastman.

The Rillaboom beastman spoke "Uh… Sorry."

EG Rainbow Dash spoke "You know, I heard that it’s gonna be rainy tonight."

Danyelle was sniffing the air.

Danyelle spoke "I think it's going to be a thunderstorm tonight...."

Sonata spoke "Maybe I should get back to the others before they get mad."

The Rillaboom beastman spoke "Hmm… Maybe I should too."

A loud boom was heard just as it started to rain.

Danyelle hisses "Something about this storm isn't normal!!!"

But then a TV left outdoors suddenly turned on, showing nothing but static.

Michiru, Nazuna, Operetta and Treble growl.

Danyelle growls "okay, that's not normal either... And you two tacobrains will have to stay close to the Dreamers since I have a gut feeling someone is behind this..."

But then suddenly, a group of ten people emerged and fell out of the static tv, with one of them wearing… a bear costume?

Knowing that she couldn't swear around someone under 20, Danyelle growls "What the floppa?"

a boy asks "Ugh… What the hell?"

Danyelle growls in a stern tone.

A gray-haired boy spoke "Huh? This isn’t the TV world."

Boy in bear costume spoke "Hmm… You’re right, sensei! I’m not smelling any Shadows at all!"

EG Rainbow asks "Who the heck are you?"

Teddie spoke "Oohoohoohoo! Hello ladies! I, am the one and only, Teddie! Gah!"

The guy named Teddie was then kicked from behind by the girl in the green jacket.

A girl spoke "Don’t pay any attention to Teddie, he’s a perv."

Danyelle growls "Well, he better leave me and Twilight alone then. Both of us have kids..."

Teddie spoke "Gah! Shot down on the first turn!"

A blonde haired boy asks "Ugh… Ted, what’s going on?"

A different boy spoke "This is new."

Danyelle sets Teddie's butt on fire.

Teddie yelps "Gah! Not another Yukiko-Chan!"

Yukiko spoke "What? But I already accepted my Shadow."

Danyelle growls "Jerk."

Another boy asks "Whoa. Where are we now?"

A red-haired girl spoke "Wait, let me try something. Himiko!"

A card appeared in front of the red-haired girl before it shattered, summoning some kind of spirit that put something around her eyes.

I spoke "Okay, this is getting out of control...."

an Intelligent-looking “boy” spoke "This is strange. We’re not in the shadow world, yet we can still use our personas."

But then the blonde boy noticed me and the others.

The blonde boy asks "The hell’re you starin’ at?!"

Danyelle hisses "Who the floppa are you staring at midget?"

The blonde snaps "What was that?! I’m a first year at Yasogami High, dammit!"

Danyelle scoffs "Still, I'm older than you midget. Plus where I'm from, I'm a mother of seven and I'm also an alpha-queen."

The boy with dyed hair asks "Wh-wh-what?! Come on, you gotta be kidding, right? Right?!"

I spoke "She's not joking."

The gray-haired boy spoke "Hold on. Maybe we could talk about this before doing anything."

Danyelle hisses suddenly.

I growl with a masculine tone. "I think we have a problem!"

The red-haired girl spoke "She’s right! Enemies incoming!"

Operetta spoke "We have to fight music with music!"

Danyelle hisses "But what song should we use?"

I think "Got any ideas Kurama? What about you Matatabi?"

Danyelle spoke "I've got a good song choice!"

I ask "What is it Dany?"

Danyelle spoke "You'll see!"

Operetta spoke "Count me, Nazuna, Michiru, Treble, Sonic, Manic and Sonia in!"

Danyelle asks "Sunset, will you help??"

Sunset asks "Are-Are you sure?"

The red-haired girl spoke "I can help too! I’m a teen idol singer after all."

Nazuna spoke "We need all the help we can get..."

Danyelle was holding an ocarina in her hands as she started playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpXrDuLqE0, her wings and tails appear as the song was amplified by her magic to overpower the Dazzlings.

The gray-haired boy spoke "Come on! Let’s show them who we really are!"

Red-haired girl spoke "You got it senpai!"

The spirit over the red-haired girl then started broadcasting music, mixing with the ocarina and helping amplify the magic of Danyelle, me and the rest of my friends.

Boy with wrapped right arm spoke "Oh yeah! Let’s do this!"

Sonic and his siblings sang along with the group.

Projections of the Dreamers's siren forms suddenly appear to help combat the Dazzlings's siren projections.

Nazuna's siren projection tailslaps Adagio's siren projection on the back of the head.

The gray-haired boy spoke "Izanagi!"

The boy with dyed hair spoke "Jiraiya!"

The girl with a green jacket spoke "Tomoe!"

The black haired girl spoke "Konohana Sakuya!"

The boy with a wrapped right arm spoke "Guan Yu!"

The blonde boy spoke "Take-Mikazuchi!"

Teddie spoke "Kintoki-Douji!"

The intelligent-looking “boy” spoke "Sukuna-Hikona!"

The boy with his hair in a ponytail spoke "Khepri!"

The other members of the strange group shatter their own cards that appeared in front of them, summoning more spirits.






Danyelle yowls "AMATERASU!!!"

A godly wolf appears.

After the Dazzlings had been defeated, Danyelle ties them up.

Danyelle asks "Should we head back Twi?"

“Mayb-“ I was gonna say before we heard a loud boom, following by some kind of dragon flying up into the air, and then a lizard and gorilla becoming giants.

Danyelle spoke "Oh floppa...."

Danyelle uses her magic to fuse with Amaterasu before howling loud as the two tailed wolftaur giantess fights with the trio.

The gray-haired boy spoke "Now! Izanagi-no-Okami!"

The boy with dyed hair spoke "You got it, partner! Susano-o!"

The girl with green jacket spoke "Let’s do this! Suzuka Gongen!"

Yukiko spoke "Let’s give it our all! Amaterasu!"

The Boy with a wrapped right arm spoke "Take ‘em down! Xing Tian!"

The blonde boy spoke "Alright, I’m pumped! Dairoku Tenmaou!"

The red-haired girl spoke "Help them! Kanzeon!"

Teddie spoke "Bear-sona! Kamui!"

The intelligent-looking “boy” spoke "Strike! Yamato-Takeru!"

The boy with his hair in a ponytail spoke "Time to fly! Ah Muzen Cab!"

Dany-terasu had struck the Kommo-O beastman hard, sending him skidding back.

Izanagi-no-Okami seemed to have spun his weapon in a full circle, creating a circle that was building energy, while the rest of the spirits thrusted their palms, causing an elemental explosion on the Gigantamaxed Toxitricity.

The gray-haired boy spoke "Myriad Truths!"

Izanagi-no-Okami then thrusted his weapon upwards, causing almighty thunderbolts to rain down on the Gigantamaxed Rillaboom.

Dany-terasu spoke "HEAVENLY JUDGEMENT!!!!"

Beams of light strike the trio of Poké-Beastmen, one-hit K.O.ing them all.

Dany-terasu was glancing down at the trio.

Dany-terasu spoke "It's over you three!"

The gray-haired boy spoke "Wait! Don’t do it!"

Dany-terasu spoke "What do you mean? If I don’t get rid of them, they’ll just keep causing trouble."

The gray-haired boy spoke "If you do that, then you’re no better than they are!"

Dany-terasu opens a pothole under the trio, sending them to Elmrya's place.

Dany-terasu spoke "Don't ask where I sent them but they won't be bothering anyone again. I'll be talking with Shirou about them when I get back home."

The giant wolftaur splits back into two.

Danyelle asks "Ready to go Twi?"

Manic, Sonic, Sonia, Nazuna, Michiru, Treble, Operetta and Melody had gone back to Equestria.

Sunset asks "But who are you guys?"

The gray-haired boy spoke "Well, since it looks like we’re gonna be here for a while, we’ll introduce ourselves."

But then the trio instantly surfaced, gasping for air, as if they’ve gone through Tartarus.

Operetta had dragged the Dazzlings back to Equestria.

But then something from underground launched the trio into the portal as well.

Danyelle laughs "Haha."

The Rillaboom Poké-Beastman spoke "L-Look, we can explain."

Ammy growls at the trio.

Danyelle growls "Well?"

The third of the trio, who called himself Gortrum explained what happened to him and his older brothers.

Danyelle spoke "I think you three should learn a thing or two about behaving properly, the Rainbooms can help you out."

Gortrum asks "But what about Sonata and the others?"

I spoke "Sonata's rather fond of Manic for some reason... Danyelle's planning to hammer out the anger issues in the other two and reform them."

Danyelle spoke "Eyup."

Gortrum blushed before asking, “I-Is it okay if I visit Sonata every now and then?”

Danyelle spoke "You'll have to ask Manic that though."

Gortrum spoke "O-Okay."

And so, Danyelle and I headed back to Equestria.


*Back in Equestria*

*Lillian's POV*


Zoey spoke "Oh my god Dren, you are SUCH A TEASE!!!"


End of book 4

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment