• ...
24
 25
 527

Alicorn Panic!

*Celestia's POV*

*Canterlot*


The train soon pulls into the station before the Mane Six exit. Aside from Twilight, the rest of them had wings and horns.

Shining Armor and Cadence had arrived by balloon.

But then suddenly, the wings from Applejack, Pinkie, and Rarity, along with the horns on Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and Pinkie Pie faded and disappeared.

Rainbow spoke "Bummer!"

Twilight spoke "Okay, disappearing horns and wings. We definitely need to talk to Princess Celestia about this."

Rarity spoke "I wish it was permanent though... I loved how beautiful my wings were..."

Twilight spoke "Hmm... Something's telling me that we'll be able to use these powers again sometime later."

Rainbow asks "But what about Danyelle's second vision?"

Rarity spoke "Who knows what could happen if too many alicorns are in the same place...."

Twilight spoke "Please, don't make me think of the worst things that could happen."

Rarity spoke "Such as four hyper alicorns...."

That made Twilight shiver. "Please, don't! One is already enough!"

Applejack spoke "Ah knocked over a tree earlier... And then my pa yelled at me."

Michiru spoke "I hope this alicorn problem hasn't messed up my tanuki powers...."

Nazuna spoke "Uh, I don't see any alicorn wings or horns on you, Michi."

Michiru manifests a pair of wings on her back.

Michiru spoke "Wings are easy since I'm half tanuki."

Twilight spoke "Interesting.... I didn't know she could do that..."

Michiru spoke "Well, normally, my front legs would turn into wings and my back legs would turn into talons. But that's when I'm using bird powers."

Nazuna spoke "I guess coming here messed our bodies up. but in a good way."

Nazuna nuzzles Michiru.

Michiru returns the nuzzle.

Fluttershy found it cute.

Flowerstep asks "Uh Fluttershy, c-can I a-ask you s-something?"

Fluttershy asks "Um… Yes?"

Flowerstep spoke "I r-really l-like y-you.... But you m-might n-not f-feel the s-same way..."

That left Fluttershy completely flustered with her wings shot open. “Um… A-A-Actually… I feel the same way about… y-y-y-you too.”

Flowerstep was flustered.

Flowerstep asks "But what will your parents say?"

Fluttershy spoke "Oh right... I haven't told them yet...."

Rainbow Dash spoke "Flutters, I’m sure your parents will take this news well."

Twilight spoke "You're one to talk Dash, you've got a crush on Soarin but you're too much of a scaredy pony to tell him!"

Rainbow Dash spoke "*Stammering while wings were shot out and face blushing madly* Why you!!!"

Twilight sticks her tongue out at Rainbow before flying off to find Soarin.

That made Danyelle and Clarity laugh wildly.

Crosswind was chuckling.

Crosswind chuckles "Ya might wanna stop her Dash."

Rainbow flew after Twilight in a panic.

Rarity giggles "She's got it bad."

Applejack chuckles "Hahaha! Real bad."

Crosswind spoke "Eyup."

A slight kick was felt from inside Applejack's body.

Then a slight kick was felt within Crosswind’s body.

Applejack asks "Uh… Bit awkward, ain’t it?"

Crosswind spoke "Eyup.... But Ah know my kid'll be different than yers."

Applejack spoke "Maybe sometime we could have fun with Buck Wheat again."

Crosswind spoke "Not ta mention, mah cousin is now yer cousin in-law."

Applejack spoke "Hehe. Yeah."

Applejack nuzzled Crosswind lustfully, with the Chakat nuzzling Applejack lustfully back, both eager to have some more fun with each other and Buck Wheat at the same time.

Danyelle spoke "*Ahem*!"

Applejack spoke "Sorry. Got lost in the moment."


*Inside the castle*


I spoke "I'm glad to see you all again."

Luna spoke "We called you here because of out of control magic that is turning ponies into alicorns temporarily."

Twilight spoke "Actually, from how much I’ve seen happening. Some of the ponies now have the ability to temporarily become alicorns, like my friends here."

Luna spoke "That is what I just said, Twilight Sparkle."

Kurama was snickering but only Twilight could hear his voice in her head.

Twilight thinks "Zip it, fox!"

Kurama chuckles "You're Twilighting again...."

Twilight thinks "I said, ZIP IT!!!"

Matatabi snickers "Play nice you two."

Twilight shook her head, shutting the two up.

I ask "You okay Twilight?"

Twilight spoke "Sorry, I was talking with Kurama and Matatabi."

I spoke "Either way, you should figure out what caused the alicornism to happen. I'll be assigning the Berrytwist twins as your guards too."

Fizzlepop asks "What the floppa?"

Quicksilver spoke "I’m so glad we’re together again, Fizzy!"

Fizzlepop spoke "Tch..."

But then Danyelle suddenly giggled before whispering into my ear, “I think she’ll get along greatly with Finn.”

Finn spoke "I heard that!"

Danyelle giggles.

“I’m guessing Zero is a nickname?” I asked.

Danyelle spoke "Yep."

Finn's ears twitch in annoyance.

Danyelle whispers "His real name is actually Finn."

Finn growls "Zip it fuzzball!"

Twilight spoke "He looks mad...."

Kurama spoke "Too bad canids can't have chocolate..."

Twilight thinks "Shut up Kurama before I mentally stuff a chocolate cake down your throat!"

Matatabi asks "Calm down you two. Besides Kurama, don't you have a strange familiar feeling?"

Kurama spoke "Yeah... I sense it... But I can't tell which one it is..."

Matatabi spoke "Maybe it'll become clearer with time."

Kurama spoke "the tribrid has clairvoancy though... But I sense something else... I sense a tenko...."

Matatabi spoke "Are you sure about that? Because something about this feels familiar."

Twilight asks "what are you two yapping about?"

Kurama spoke "Nothing that concerns you Sparkle Butt."

Cadence spoke "Auntie Luna, I think something is wrong with Twilight."

Luna spoke "Cadence, it’s only the two spirits inside of Twilight."

Shining Armor spoke "What?!? I refuse to acknowledge them as part of the family."

I couldn’t help but facehoof. “Shining Armor, since Kurama and Matatabi are sealed within Twilight, they’re practically one and the same."

Cadence wingslaps Shining Armor upside the back of the head.

Shining Armor spoke "Ow!"

Cadence spoke "Be nice Shiny."

Shining Armor spoke "But-"

Cadence asks "Please? For me?"

Cadence nuzzled Shining Armor so soothingly, he couldn’t resist it. “Yes, Cadence.”

Twilight spoke "How cute."

But Twilight saw Cadence’s tail wagging, knowing what her sister-in-law and Shining Armor will do the next time they’re alone.

Danyelle was snickering since she saw something in her vision but decided to keep it a secret from Twilight.

Twilight asks "What's so funny Danyelle?"

Danyelle spoke "I'm not telling~!"

Twilight just sighed, knowing it would be trouble to get a straight answer from Danyelle.

Danyelle spoke "It's best that you wait and find out for yourself."

Twilight spoke "Alright. If you insist."

Akari was on her mother's back while snuggling.

Twilight spoke "Calm down, little filly."

Akari spoke "M-momma!"

That surprised Twilight, before she gave Akari a loving nuzzle with a warm smile and gentle tears.

Rarity spoke "How adorable."

Rainbow Dash spoke "Wow. The squirt said her first word."

Akari grins before saying "Skittles!"

Rainbow Dash stuttered in embarrassment before giving a, “Hmph!”

Soarin spoke with a sultry tone "Hey Skittles..."

That practically made Rainbow Dash putty in Soarin’s hooves.

Danyelle was on her back while laughing.

Danyelle laughs "By Amaterasu's light! He got you good Rainbow!"

But Rainbow Dash didn’t respond or listen, since she was purring lustfully.

Soarin spoke "Uh Rainbow, your alicorn side is showing again..."

But then, Rainbow Dash and Soarin disappeared in a flash of teleportation.

Zoey had teleported somewhere with Dren.

Same with Clarity teleporting somewhere with Ifrit.

Twilight spoke "There is a one in two chance that Rainbow's foal will be an alicorn though..."

Danyelle asks "You and your five best friends are like sisters, aren’t you?"

Twilight spoke "Yeah, we may bicker but that's normal for families."

Danyelle chuckles "Hehe."

Danyelle hugged Twilight, who hugged her back.

Flowerstep hugs Fluttershy.


End

Author's Note:

This chapter picks directly after Ifrit's Arrival