• ...
24
 25
 526

Battle! Twirama versus Sumarda!/ Danyelle's Warning

*Unknown POV*


A dark emerald green furred Mobian cat was watching the group from his hiding spot in a tree. Soon enough, he spots a pink cat with alicorn wings.

The male thinks "Heh, just you wait fuzzball. You'll be mine soon enough."

Meanwhile, a strange female Draconequus was in town.

The cat thinks "Oh heck no, you're not getting in my way!"

The draconequus spoke "Psst! Behind ya."

The cat looked behind him, only to see the Draconequus from earlier.

The cat yowls in surprise.

Dren hisses "You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!"

The draconequus spoke "Sorry. But I’m not here to get in your way. I’m here to have a friend fight with Twirama."

Dren spoke "That's Princess Twilight to you missy."

Sumarda spoke "And I’m the cousin of Discord, Sumarda."

Dren spoke "I'm Dren."

Zoey was talking with her friends.

Zoey asks "Hey Twilight, do you get that nagging feeling that someone is watching us?"

Danyelle spoke "I’m sure we’ll find someone perfect for you."

Zoey spoke "I could have sworn I heard a cat yowl earlier... But it wasn't Lune, Blaze or Yuki..."

But then Dren drops down behind Zoey. “That was me!”

The pink alicorn-cat hybrid yowls as she got jumpscared.

Kiki was laughing.

Zoey growls "God... You nearly gave me a freaking heart attack!"

But then Zoey and her team recognized the male trio.

Kiki had tackled Tarb to the ground, hugging him.

Twilight asks "Friends of yours?"

Zoey spoke "Kinda sorta... Back before Gadget joined, my four friends and I had bickered with Dren and his two buddies a lot... Every time we crossed paths, Kiki always tackle hugged Tarb and Bridget was stuttering...."

Discord groans when he saw his cousin.

Discord spoke "Everyone, meet my cousin Sumarda..."

Twilight spoke "Uh… I have met her and honestly, I'm the reason she’s here."

A faint growl was heard inside Twilight's mind since Kurama was a little cheesed off but nobody could hear it.

Lillian spoke "Maybe you can explain."

Twilight spoke "Long story short, my inner kyubi is a little on the annoyed side...."

Twilight's tail had suddenly turned foxlike and split into nine tails the same color as her body.

Kurama snaps "A little?! I’m really annoyed!"

Twilight groans "Shut up Kurama..."

Rainbow Dash spoke "Twilight, what was that? You sounded different."

Kurama spoke "Long story Skittles."

Twilight spoke "*sigh* He's got anger issues...."

Rainbow Dash spoke "Oh."

Kurama spoke "Where I came from, there were constant wars.... Folks treated me as a monster but one didn't see me that way... He amused me as well. Hell, he became my friend too but I haven't seen him since. I'm basically dead in that world."

Twilight explained, leaving the others speechless.

Kurama spoke "I've been silent since I was reincarnated. And since Princess Twilight and I are one in the same, her children are my children too."

That made Rainbow Dash snicker a bit at that.

Kurama spoke "Don't make me bop you on the head Skittles. My slaps hurt way more than the gryphon-nekomata-unicorn tribrid's slaps would."

That made Rainbow Dash stop, taking his word for it.

Applejack asks "So what exactly is going on here?"

Sumarda spoke "Twirama, basically Twilight and Kurama, and I are gonna have a friendly battle of raw strength, no holds barred."

Kurama chuckles "Good! I'm gonna need it once I deal with that brat of a centaur later on!"

Twilight asks "Uh, you do know both of us are fighting her, right?"

Kurama chuckles "I know that Sparkle-Butt, I'm not stupid."

Twilight spoke "Okay, just wanted to make sure."

Kurama spoke "And just so you all know, I’m as big as a mountain."

Twilight spoke "And stop calling me Sparkle Butt."

Kurama laughs "Hahaha! Never!"

Twilight scoffs "Great Faust... Why did I get stuck with the most annoying nine tailed fox in existence?"

Danyelle and Lillian both spoke "Beats me."

Twilight asks "Hey Kurama, what happened to the other eight beasts?"

Kurama spoke "Honestly, I have no idea what happened to them."

Twilight spoke "Even though you may have lost them, you have three new ones."

Kurama spoke "Heh. Can’t help but see that blonde brat in you."

Twilight asks "Annnnyways... When should we have that brawl Sumarda?"

Kurama spoke "Beats me. Better be big and empty though."

Sumarda spoke "We could have that match in this country-sized plainfield."

Twilight spoke "That should work!"

Danyelle burped up a letter from Cadence.

Twilight spoke "Hold that thought, Cadence needs my help."

Sumarda spoke "Then when you’re done, go to the plainfield for the match. And everyone’s allowed to see the physical battle of the century!"


*Shortly after Twilight had returned,*


Twilight spoke "Let's fight!"

Twilight shifted to her Blue Flame Twirama form since Matatabi was now residing inside her.

Blue Flame Twirama spoke "This oughta be fun."

Blue Flame Twirama's eleven tails were thrashing about.

Sumarda spoke "Wow! You got another spirit! Looks like I’ll be facing against three!"

Then Rainbow Dash flew in.

Rainbow Dash asks "But how are you gonna fight her physically when you’re as fit as a Wonderbolt?"

Sumarda spoke "Oh, this is just my restraint form."

Rainbow Dash asks "Huh?"

Matatabi spoke "She's holding back her full power."

Kurama spoke "Three against one doesn't seem fair..."

Sumarda spoke "Don’t worry, with all of the wrestling styles I’ve mastered, we’ll now be on equal ground."

Sumarda summoned some kind of switch on her right arm and flipped it, before her body started to expand in size, length, height and mostly, fat.

Twilight bit back a snicker.

Blue Flame Twirama spoke "This oughta an interesting battle!"

Sumarda kept getting bigger, and when she finished growing, she was humongous, the same size as Blue Flame Twirama, with her hands, feet and head were 300 times bigger, and her arms, legs, neck and tail 300 times longer than normal, not to mention that she look and feel completely obese, more specifically, 1,140,000 pounds (570 tons) obese, but she’s somehow still able to stand on her feet as a perfectly fit person. Her chest, belly, flanks and tail were as big as skyscrapers, with her fat flabby head, hands, feet, arms, legs and neck being as big as large mansions, and her chubby cheeks being as big as large houses.

Blue Flame Twirama roars loud before charging at Sumarda, pushing her backwards.

But then Sumarda grabbed Blue Flame Twirama.

Sumarda laughs "Time for you to go boing!"

Sumarda started squeezing tighter, making Blue Flame Twirama practically sink into the fat, before Sumarda freed her opponent from her grip, sending Blue Flame Twirama into the air from the rebound of her belly and chest.

Broad wings flapping, Blue Flame Twirama shouts "ELEVEN TAIL SLAP!!"

Sumarda is struck eleven times across the face.

Sumarda spoke "Gotcha!"

Sumarda grabbed Blue Flame Twirama by the neck before slamming her into the ground. But then she leapt into the air, before doing a pose. “Orochi…” Sumarda then flipped forward before falling straight down, smothering Blue Flame Twirama with a butt-stomp. “Slammer!!!”

Blue Flame Twirama teleported fast to dodge the attack.

Blue Flame Twirama shouts "FIREBALL BLITZKRIEG!!!!!!"

Several blue fireballs hit Sumarda in the face.

Blue Flame Twirama taunts "Is that all you got?"

Sumarda had in response flip-jumped over the attack, right onto Blue Flame Twirama’s shoulders. “El Sumarda Fuerte…” Sumarda said, pointing a finger towards the air, then wrapped her legs around Blue Flame Twirama’s neck, before launching both herself and her opponent into the air. “Flying Gigabuster!” Sumarda leaned back and grabbed Blue Flame Twirama’s legs and started spinning with her in a wheel-circle while falling down towards the ground, before they crashed and with Blue Flame Twirama on the receiving end of the impact.

Sumarda spoke "I’m just getting started!"

Blue Flame Twirama snarls "Chaos..... BLAST!!!!!"

The half-exhausted eleven-tailed beast was panting.

Blue Flame Twirama thinks "Did that beat her?"

Sumarda spoke "*Pant!* Wow! *Pant!* You made me half-exhausted! *Pant!* This is getting fun!"

Panting, Blue Flame Twirama asks "Give up?"

Sumarda spoke "Barely."

Blue Flame Twirama spoke "ACELLERO!"

Like a blur, Blue Flame Twirama was as fast as Sonic in his younger years thus making it hard for Sumarda to spot her.

Blue Flame Twirama whispers "Shadow clone magic..."

Several copies of Blue Flame Twirama suddenly appear as they all gang up on Sumarda, biting and clawing the tubby Draconequus.

“Whoo-hoo!!!” Sumarda cheered as she jumped high into the air with all of the Blue Flame Twiramas. “I am the protector of Blobtopia’s skies!” Sumarda then spun around with her arms out, making all of the shadow clones disappear and grabbed the real Blue Flame Twirama in a headlock, before flying higher into the air. “Siberian…” Sumarda threw Blue Flame Twirama into the air and caught her, still spinning in circles. “Blizzard!” Sumarda grabbed Blue Flame Twirama’s legs as she planted her feet on the underside of her arms, before they plummeted towards the ground, piledriving Blue Flame Twirama, leaving her spinning when Sumarda jumped off after the impact. “Intercepted!”

Blue Flame Twirama spat out a bit of blood after that attack.

Blue Flame Twirama spoke "Not bad.... But you... haven't seen... nothing yet..."

Sumarda spat out blood from those scratches and bites she got on her face from before. “Heh… You’re pretty good too… but I’m not finished yet…”

Blue Flame Twirama spoke "Me... Neither..."

Sonic and the others were cheering for Twilight.

In Sumarda’s dimension, who were watching due to the dimensional window, all of Sumarda’s friends and family were cheering for Sumarda.

Celestia shouts "COME ON TWILIGHT!!! YOU GOT THIS!!!!"

Spyro, Cynder, Lucy, Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel and Spike roar loud to cheer on Twilight.

Blue Flame Twirama roars louder than ever.

Blue Flame Twirama roars "LIKE HELL I'M GIVING UP!!!!"

After seeing Blue Flame Twirama’s determination and her friends cheering her on, and hearing every single voice of all of her family and friends from her dimension cheering her on, Sumarda roared just as loud! “ME NEITHER!!!”

Blue Flame Twirama asks "Feeling tired yet?"

Sumarda spoke "You kidding? Of course not!"

Blue Flame Twirama spoke "We barely have any strength left...."

Sumarda spoke "And it looks like each of us can use two powerful attacks left…"

Blue Flame Twirama spoke "True...."

Sumarda spoke "So let’s give this climax everything we got!"

Blue Flame Twirama spoke "Yeah...."

The eleven tailed beast roars loud as she charges up the most strongest attack she could handle which was the Tailed Beast Bomb.

Sumarda thinks "Looks like, she can only use one, while I can use two, so I’ll have to combine them."

Sumarda charged towards Blue Flame Twirama as she finished charging the Tailed Beast Bomb and fired, but with Sumarda right in front of her, both were caught in the explosion as Sumarda grabbed Blue Flame Twirama with a lariat and held her while she did three shootdown back breakers. “First! Things! First!” Sumarda then jumped higher with Blue Flame Twirama and landed a moonshot press, squishing Blue Flame Twirama between Sumarda’s belly and the ground. “Gigas Breaker!” But then she spun around on her belly on top of Blue Flame Twirama, causing her to spin as well when she got grabbed. But then the spinning stopped, when Blue Flame Twirama’s upper half was held by Sumarda’s legs and her lower half was held by Sumarda’s arms. “Lard Combination Hold!” Sumarda then squeezed Blue Flame Twirama so much, her fat launched the tailed beast like a cannonball, causing her to slide right into a mountain. The two fighters got back up, standing on their last legs, as each of them pulled their right arms back.

Blue Flame Twirama roars one last time.

The two fighters roared as they charged towards each other, before punching each other, right in the face, sending them back. They struggled to keep consciousness, but then Sumarda fell onto her flanks, passing out while the impact caused her figure to wiggle and ripple.

Blue Flame Twirama passed out as well since all of her strength was used up.

Danyelle spoke "Both fighters are down!"

Lillian spoke "But since Sumarda passed out before Twilight, Twilight wins!"

Twilight had shifted back to her normal alicorn self.

Pulling herself into a sitting position, Twilight spoke "Guess I won..."

Sumarda regained consciousness as well. “Guess me, my husband and daughter, along with her boyfriend will be visiting Equestria for a month.”

Discord spoke "I have a feeling there’s a big ‘but’ in it."

Sumarda spoke 'But there’s one small detail I forgot to mention, after the next three months after me and my family’s vacation, you, your family and friends will take a month-long vacation in my dimension. The bet was actually to see who would take a vacation first."

Twilight spoke "true there but around that time, I'll be too busy..."

Sumarda spoke "Heh, forgot to mention that when anyone from any other world takes a vacation in my dimension, the time flow in their worlds stop completely, so when you and all of your friends and family come back from your vacation, no time will have passed at all."

Danyelle spoke "That's not it Sumarda, Twilight and her friends will be busy with something that I had seen in one of my visions."

Sumarda spoke "Okay, then Twilight, you, and all of your friends and family will go on that vacation in my dimension, after that vision. And I ask that my cousin, niece, uncle and auntie to come along as well."

Danyelle spoke "Celestia, I'll have to talk with you about something later."

Celestia spoke "Alright."


*A few hours later*


Danyelle spoke "I had a nasty vision a while ago... Tirek is planning to steal magic from every pony, draconequus and Changeling... As well as from myself since I'm the only Mobian with magic.... And if he finds out about the other alicorns... He'll strip their magic away... And since Nightfall is made of pure magic... She'll die if Tirek takes her magic..."

Celestia spoke "That's serious, thanks for the warning."

Danyelle spoke "I think it would be wise if the other alicorns go into hiding before Tirek finds them... My homeworld would work for Amethyst since she had been turned into a Mobian unicorn there... But that still leaves Zoey, Korra, Nyx, Nightfall, Clarity, Moonlight, Evening, Shirou, Pyre, Light Breeze, your unborn child, your mom and myself in danger... As well as Kratos, Athena, Pandora and Yui too... If Tirek got his hands on draconequus magic... Who knows what could happen..."

Then Sumarda showed up in her restraint form. “Maybe they could hide in my dimension.”

Danyelle asks "You sure?"

Sumarda spoke "You bet! I’ll make sure they have a great time!"

But it made Celestia blush.

Danyelle spoke "But when the time comes, I fear Discord might sell out the Mane Six... And then have his magic taken by Tirek... And I hate to see what would happen if Tirek got his greedy hands on Twily's magic..."

Sumarda spoke "Don’t worry, I’m sure my cousin will understand the Magic of Friendship when that happens."

Danyelle spoke "But with four of the most strongest alicorns in the same place, that's only asking for trouble... And since Twilight has Kurama and Matatabi in her soul, that makes her a much bigger target than all of the alicorns combines..."


End