• ...
24
 25
 526

Roadtrip to Acme Acres/ The Big Race/ Attack of the Nixels

*Danyelle's POV*


I ask "Who's up for a trip to Acme Acres?"

Pibby spoke "That sounds like a great idea!"

Bunbun spoke "Yeah!"

Twilight spoke "Count me in."

Rainbow spoke "Awesome! I'm in!"

Applejack spoke "Ah don't know..."

Pinkie asks "I wanna come, but can I?"

I spoke "I don't think that's a wise idea.... Elmyra could accidentally cause you to have a miscarriage.... Her hugs are very painful..."

Discord then showed up. “You know, I’ve been curious about Acme Acres, so I think I’ll come as well, and I’ll make sure to keep Elmyra away and distracted.”

I spoke "She's got a habit of chasing cute things..."

Fluttershy spoke "I'll s-stay behind..."

Rarity spoke "Maybe we should all come along."

I spoke "I can't bring Pinkie along though because of Elmyra."

Discord asks "I’m coming along you know. And I’m picking up an impenetrable barrier, protecting the Tri-Pies inside Pinkie. Besides, didn’t you say there were bunnies there, Danyelle?"

Fluttershy exclaims "Bunnies?! I want come with you!"

Lillian spoke "I can't come since I can't leave Katie alone too long and who knows how much damage the Crusaders can cause..."

I spoke "As well, there is no magic in Acme Acres whatsoever...."

Twilight spoke "I don't think we should bring the Crusaders along, given that one in particular has to stay in Equestria to stay alive..."

“Okay.” I said, before pulling out a paint can that said, “Acme Paint” with a paint brush.

Lillian warns "As a reminder, don't insult Marvin's helmet or he'll blow a gasket."

“I know how to handle that Martian.” I shrugged off as I painted a pothole on the ground.

Lillian spoke "I know but I was warning the ponies."

Sonic spoke "Let's go!"

Sonic jumps into the pothole, heading to Acme Acres.

“It’s not gonna rain in Equestria for a while, is it?” I asked.

Rainbow spoke "There are other weather ponies."

Sumarda spoke "Me and Crocy are coming too!"

Cronile spoke "Yep! This is gonna be so much fun!"

I spoke "The place is quite chaotic though."

Pibby spoke "Bunbun, there's something I want to talk to you about..."

Bunbun asks "What is it Pibby?"

Pibby started blushing like crazy, and I knew why. Heeheeheehee!

I tease "Oh wow, someone's in love~!"

Lillian and Rainbow were snickering.

Sonic spoke "What are you waiting for, an invite? Hurry up!"

Sonic spoke "Fair enough."

I enter the pothole, automatically shifting to a midform.

I spoke "Woah, that's new."

Pibby was also in a midform after passing through the pothole, she had a pink shirt and shorts on.

Rainbow and the other four head through the pothole, taking on clothed midforms.

Spike spoke "Wait for me!"

Wendy spoke "We’re coming too!"

Lucy flew into the pothole but got her fat ass stuck.

Lucy asks "A little help here?"

Natsu shouts "Geronimo!"

Natsu dived into the pothole, unfortunately making Lucy blush as she got unstuck, while feeling the tip of Natsu’s tail in her one of her holes.

Nashi and her siblings follow after their dad.

Lucy growls "Natsu, you have five seconds to get your tail away from my rear before I hit you with a Celestial Dragon roar...."

Natsu spoke "S-Sorry! That was an accident!"

Lucy spoke with a flirty voice. "But, maybe we could go somewhere hidden tonight."

The dragon triplets fake gag.

Lucy then swept her tail up and off Natsu’s chin, making him blush brighter than fire while he smiled goofily.

Nashi spoke "Ew...."

Laya spoke "How embarrassing...."

Luke spoke "You’re telling me, sis."

Sumarda spoke "Hmm… Those anthro forms are actually what I thought of when you guys visit my dimension."

I spoke "Though in my case, I'm partial Mobian-Equian due the wings, ears and tails though so I think I'll call this a Mobini form. Oh! Hey Bugs! Over here!"

Everyone then saw an anthro gray bunny. “Meh… What’s up, doc?”

I give Bugs a fistbump before introducing my friends to him.

I spoke "There's Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Natsu, Lucy, Luke, Nashi, Layla, Spike, Wendy, Sunset, Sonic, Ben, Yuki, Knuckles, Pibby and Bunbun."

Bugs suddenly looked left and right, before smiling mischievously. “Well, got a little bit of woirk to do, but feel free to watch some comedy.”

I spoke "Just keep that brat away from us, last thing anyone wants is char grilled Elmyra...."

Bugs spoke "Nah, just a black duck and nature boy."

I chuckle "Daffy and Elmer huh? I'm up for pranking Elmer anytime."

Bugs spoke "Well…"

Bugs started whispering into my ear and I couldn’t help but giggle. “You got it!”

Sonic chuckles "She's been practicing her magic too but since this place has no magic of its own, one of her adopted children can't travel to worlds that doesn't have magic."

I turn invisible.

I ask "So where is Elmer?"

Bugs spoke "Should be here right about now."

Bugs then found a gun pointed at him.

Elmer spoke "Say your pwayers, wabbit! It’s wabbit season!"

Bugs spoke "Actually, it’s duck season."

Daffy retorts "That is preposterous! It’s wabbit season!"

I sneak around to behind Elmer before giving him a wedgie.

Daffy spoke "I say it’s duck season, and I say, Fire!"

No sooner after he said that, Elmer accidentally fired at Daffy, covering his cloud in smoke. But as it cleared, his beak was on the back of his head, before I heard all of my friends laughing near hysterical.

Pibby was on her back while laughing, as was Rainbow.

“What now Bugs? Heeheehee!” I asked with a snicker.

Bugs spoke "Hmm… Anvil delivery should be right about…"

A huge anvil comically crashed on Elmer and Daffy.

Bugs spoke "Now."

That made me and the rest of my friends laughing nonstop.

Pibby was laughing too much.

Pibby laughs "Oh maker, I haven't laughed this much since before that corruption appeared!"

Bugs spoke "Well, you’re about to meet a whole lotta other people."

“Especially Lola?” I teased, making Bugs blush.

Pibby snickers "Good thing Cadence didn't tag along."

Twilight giggled in agreement. “Yeah, otherwise she’d be all over it.”

“So Bugs, how many baby bunnies did you and Lola have?” I asked.

Bugs spoke "*ahem* that's something I'd rather not talk about in front of young children. I really don't want to be char grilled rabbit."

“Hehe. Smart choice, us girls aren’t to be underestimated.” I warned.

Bugs spoke "Oh, also Daffy Duck and Tina Russo are married. Along with Porky and Petunia being married as well."

My face went pale at the mention of Tina.

Bugs spoke "Oh no, please don’t tell me you two still aren’t getting along."

I spoke "It's not that, my mom's name was Tina.... She... lost her life in a war...."

Bugs spoke "Oh, sorry about that. I didn’t know."

Sonic spoke "It's a sensitive topic for Dany..."

Pibby had slunk off with Bunbun somewhere.

I soon spot Speedy.

I spoke "Hola señor Speedy!"

Speedy then stopped. “Ah, señorita Danyelle! Good to see you again, amiga!”

I chuckle "Racing about as usual huh?"

Rainbow Dash and Sonic both ask "Racing?"

Speedy spoke "Si. And my amigo, señor Roadrunner."

Roady makes a "Meep Meep!" sound.

I chuckle "I know a pair of speedsters that are itching to race you two."

Speedy spoke "Of course, señorita Danyelle. The more the merrier."

Rainbow spoke "Not many can keep up with me in the sky though."

Sumarda asks "Hehe! How about we make this race more interesting?"

Rainbow Dash spoke "Actually, don’t do anything Sumarda. I wanna see what these guys can do at their best."

Sumarda spoke "If you insist."

I spoke "Count me in, I'm just as fast as Skittles is in the air. I'm the only Mobini with a cutie mark, it's a pony thing though."

Rainbow Dash spoke "Oh, you’re on!"

Sonic spoke "Heh! This’ll be fun!"

I ask "Who should monitor the race?"

Sumarda spoke "I will!"

Twilight spoke "I'll broadcast the race for everycreature else then."

I was soon wearing sports clothes as I stretched my wing muscles in preparation for the race.

a strange male spoke "Whoa! A race? I’m in, dude!"

A red fiery blur circled around, before it stopped, revealing a red creature with his back or butt on fire.

I had sweat bands on my wrists and ankles as I pulled my hair into a hair elastic before putting a sweat band on my head.

I ask "Who are you?"

The male spoke "I’m Zorch of the Infernite Mixels!"

I spoke "I'm Danyelle, co-leader of the Mobian Guard."

Zorch asks "Sounds sweet, dudette! So, what exactly are the rules of the race?"

Twilight spoke "Go all out!"

The six racers line up at the starting line.

Taking flight while holding a live feed camera with her hands, Twilight spoke "On your marks.... Get set.... GO!!!!"

I took off like a rocket with the others following.

Twilight flew after the six with the camera.

Pibby and Bunbun watched the race at Buster's place.

Yuki asks "Hey Discord, can those back in Ponyville watch the race through television?"

Discord spoke "Not exactly, but through a one-way window, yes."

Unknown to anyone, including me, except Zorch, there were two others watching the race closely.

Yuki spoke "That's what I meant."

Ben spoke "I wonder who will win."

Blaze spoke "Heh, you’re hoping it’ll be Danyelle? Well I’m betting it’ll be Sonic."

Holding Bold in his arms, Soarin spoke "I bet it'll be Rainbow."

Fleetfoot spoke "Same here."

Bugs turned to someplace empty, like something Pinkie would do and asked, “Competitive, ain’t they?”

Twilight groans "Seriously?"

Bugs just shrugged.

A sudden fireboom was seen off in the distance.

Pibby was watching the race from the TV at Buster's place

Tail swishing, Pibby spoke "My money's on Danyelle."

Bunbun spoke "Mine too."

But then Pibby started blushing madly. “Um… Bunbun?”

Bunbun asks "Yeah?

Pibby spoke "I feel sick...."


*Meanwhile with the racers*


I spoke "Eat fireboom Señor Speedy!!!"

I break the sound barrier and zoom ahead.

Speedy spoke "Arriba! Arriba! Andale! Andale! Epa!"

Speedy put up a burst of speed, catching up with me.

Roadrunner makes a "Meep Meep!" sound.

Roadrunner also put up a burst of speed, catching up with me as well.

Soon enough, Wile E Coyote got in the way but I had sent him careening into a wall since I was flying so fast.

I spoke "Sorry Wile! I didn't mean to send you flying!"

Rainbow Dash spoke "Oh, it is so on!"

Rainbow Dash then did a Sonic Rainboom, catching up with me and the speedy toons.

Sonic spoke "Now this is getting fun!"

Sonic then did a Sonic Boom, catching up with me and the others. But Zorch was behind.

Zorch spoke "Gah! Good thing I have this!"

Zorch pulled out some kind of rainbow-colored object.

Zorch spoke "Flain! Vulk! Now!"

Flain spoke "You got it, bro!"

Vulk spoke "Let’s do it!"

Two more beings like Zorch appeared, one looking bird-like and had flames on his head, and a one-eyed creature having lava-orange fingers.


Flain and Vulk grabbed the object that Zorch was holding, before the object exploded, cover all three of them in smoke.

Flain, Vulk and Zorch spoke "Max!"

When the smoke cleared, a giant creature with fire on its head and tail stood in the three’s place.

the fusion spoke "Here we go!"

The combined creature ran faster, catching up with me and the other racers.

I yowl as I boosted my speed to the max and flew so fast that I pulled off the double fireboom, leaving the others far behind.

I soon cross the finish line first.

Rainbow came in second place, Speedy had tied with Sonic for third place, Roadrunner somehow veered away because of Wile E Coyote and the fusion came in last.

The fusion spoke "Phew! I don’t really like losing, but that was a good race! I didn’t think that I would have to max to catch up. You guys are good!"

But then the fusion split back into Flain, Vulk and Zorch.

I chuckle "It's not often I push myself that far."

Rainbow Dash asks "Uh… Who are they?"

Flain spoke "I’m Flain, and these are my buddies, Vulk and Zorch, who actually participated in the race, but need our help to catch up with you dudes. The three of us are Infernite Mixels."

I spoke "Don't look at me, I barely know them."

But then three holes popped up of the ground, followed by a blue cloud poofing in.

Flain spoke "Way cool, bro. Looks like the rest of our compadres are here."

I spoke "Anyways, I think it's time that my friends and I head back to Equis."

But then Bugs was behind me. “Leaving so soon? Aren’t you guys gonna stay for a while and visit some places here?”

Twilight spoke "My friends and I can't leave Equestria undefended for long."

Sonic spoke "And with my worst enemy still on the loose, the Mobian Guard has to help the Mane Six and the royal family keep him at bay."

Flain spoke "Well, maybe we’ll visit you dudes soon. I mean, we could all have some rad fun-Gah!"

Something black fell on Flain and bounced off.

Flain asks "What the?!"

the strange thing spoke "Nix! Nix! Nix!"

The black object bounced, revealing itself to be a creature, much to Flain and the other Mixels’ annoyance.

Flain groans "Ugh… A Nixel. Why do you dudes always gotta nix our fun?"

The Nixel scoffs "Mixels? *Blows raspberry* Nixels! Heh!"

Flain spoke "Don’t think so."

The Nixel started attacking Flain.

Flain spoke "Dude, quit it! That’s total lameness!"

Then the Nixel started biting my foot, which was annoying me.

I kicked the Nixel away, as it fell down, before it got up again, looking angry.

The now mad Nixel spoke "Nix! *Whistle!*"

Then hordes of Nixels showed up.

Twilight started punching Nixels left and right in a manner identical to Rafiki.

Flain spoke "Good thing I have a cubit!"

Flain pulled out a rainbow cubit.

“Flain! I got an idea! Trust me on this!” I said.

Flain spoke "Alright! Besides, I think it’s a good idea!"

I grabbed the cubit before lightning clouds appeared over me and Flain. Then lightning struck the both of us at the same time, before both of us shouted, “Mix!”

Pibby flew over while carrying Bunbun on her back.

Pibby spoke "I brought help!"

Pibby whistles loud before the entire Tiny Toons cast show up to help.

Me and Flain mixed into a combination of ourselves.

Twilight tail slaps a Nixel that had snuck up behind her since she was in partial Blue Flame Twirama form.

Twilight spoke "Ben! Use the roar!"

Ben spoke "Got it!"

Ben uses the roar, sending all of the Nixels flying far away.

“Nice!” I said before me and Flain defused back to our normal selves.

Ben chuckles "Being the fiercest can come in handy."

Flain chuckles "You dudes are mondo cool."

Sonic spoke "I'm the fastest."

Yuki spoke "I'm the bravest."

Knuckles spoke "I'm the strongest."

I spoke "I'm the keenest."

Ben spoke "And I'm the fiercest."

I spoke "Together, the five of us are the Mobian Guard."

Pibby spoke "As for me, I'm just a battle weary alicorn..."

Unknown to any of us, a transport device rose out of the ground through a portal and the door opened, revealing an anthro Irish Wolfhound and Lagomorph.


End