• ...
24
 25
 527

Twilight's Kingdom

*Twilight's POV*

*One week after the Equestria Games*


Since Danyelle warned Celestia early, most of the alicorns and non fighters had been evacuated to Sumarda's dimension. I had told Pinkie that it wasn't safe for her three foals. So Blaze had offered to look after them until the threat was stopped.

Pibby spoke "I want to fight!"

Melira spoke "Sorry Pibby, you can't do much in your condition. Plus Bunbun would be upset if something happened to you."

Pibby groans "I hate it when you're right mom..."

Sumarda spoke "Don’t worry, me, my friends, family and subjects will take good care of the alicorns and their loved ones. You can count on it."

I pass Akari to Flash since I didn't want her to get hurt.

Nazuna asks "But what about me and Michiru?"

I spoke "Hmm..."

Michiru spoke "Nazuna and I don't have any magic though."

I spoke "That is true."

Sunset spoke "I can help hide some of the magic in case Discord turns against us."

“Smart move, Amethyst.” I agreed.

Sunset spoke "I've already evacuated the Crusaders since this upcoming fight might scar them for life."

“Yeah… Definitely the best choice for them.” I shivered in agreement.

Danyelle spoke "At least Nyx won't revert back to her previous form."

Lillian spoke "Not to mention Nightfall will still be alive."

Loke spoke "Lucy, Natsu, Layla, Luke, Nashi and Gajeel had fled to Sumarda's dimension since they have magic too. I'd hate to see what happens if they lost their magic."

Danyelle spoke "Wendy's already in Sumarda's dimension with Luna's children and Celestia's two daughters."

Sumarda spoke "But Celestia and Luna wanted me to give something to Twilight."

I ask "Their magic right?"

Sunset spoke "I don't think Twilight can handle the magic of four extra alicorns alongside her own so I'll help her out."

Sumarda spoke "I had a feeling you’d say that. So Sunset will get Celestia’s sun magic and Twilight will get Luna’s moon and dream magic."

Danyelle spoke "But there's also Cadence and Leilani's magic too... I'll hide those in my body then."

Sumarda spoke "Here ya go then, but it’ll be returned after Tirek’s defeat. May I give a word of advice?"

I ask "What is it?"

Sumarda spoke "Some people think everything’s gains and losses. But when in reality, there are tons of things that fame and money can’t buy. There are are also things that can never be replaced. So if you guys find yourself in a dangerous situation that has a negation, think hard and carefully of what to choose."

Danyelle spoke "I know what you mean Suma, I lost my mom but I know she's watching over me."

Sumarda spoke "Well, I hope you guys will make the right choice."

Danyelle spoke "My Changeling and Diamond Dog followers have already evacuated."

“That’s good.” I said.

Danyelle spoke "Blizzardstar had all of the chakats and ponykats evacuate since not all of them are fighters."

Danyelle's fur fluffs up suddenly.

Danyelle spoke "He’s here!"

I engulf myself in fire, switching to Blue Flame Twirama form.

I spoke "Grr...."

Sunset transforms to Solare Sunset as Danyelle transformed as well.

Solare Danyelle's tails thrash in anger.

Zelestia had sealed off the No Zone which in turn stopped all interdimensional travel.

Solare Sunset spoke "Since four of the Mobian Guard can't help us, we're on our own here!"

Sakura was on Li's back since Tirek had stolen her magic.

Sakura spoke "I w-want to help...."

Li spoke "Your magic’s been drained, Sakura. You won’t be able to fight."

Sakura spoke "I kn-know.... I'd only get in the way..."

Danyelle was hissing loudly.

Danyelle hisses "SHOW YOURSELF TIREK!!!"

Tirek spoke "Heh. To think there would be more of you."

I growl "As if I'd tell a magic stealing bully where the other alicorns are!"

Danyelle hisses "I have HALF a mind to tell King Vorak and Queen Haydon about your reckless behavior!"

The mention of his parents seemed to have struck a nerve on Tirek.

Tirek spoke "So… You know about my past."

Danyelle hisses "Bits of it since I was the one that had warned Celestia about your plan to steal magic from Equestria. She told me about your past... And about your brother."

That made Tirek growl. “That no-good brother of mine became useless when he warned those two princesses of my conquest!”

Using a comm orb, Leilani snaps "You're THE REASON MY HUSBAND IS DEAD!!!"

I snarl "MURDERER!!!"

Various ponies, Mobians and taurs cry out "MURDERER!!!!"

A pissed Myuri bites Tirek on the rear, making the centaur scream.

Tirek spoke "Grr…!!! Hehehe…"

Danyelle teleported fast to dodge Tirek's hands but then Holo showed up in her true form with an older centaur male and an older gargoyle female.

King Vorak spoke "Tirek...."

Queen Haydon hugs Tirek while crying.

I groan "Oh COME ON! My home is gone!"

Shortly after Haydon had backed off, my friends and I had finally unlocked the chest thus gaining a new power.

Tirek retorts "How is this possible?! You have no magic!"

I spoke "You're wrong, Tirek! I may have given you my Alicorn magic, but I carry within me the most powerful magic of all!"

Danyelle and Sunset spoke "THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!"

My friends and I blast Tirek with the new power, stripping away all of the magic he had stolen and return it to the ponies that hadn't evacuated in time.

“We did it!” I cheered.

Danyelle spoke "We may have lost the library but there's a new castle."

Sumarda spoke "And it looks like you, Amethyst, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack got new abilities, Twilight."

I spoke "Yeah but I was smart enough to move all my books to Danyelle's mansion for safe keeping since I know Kim would blow a gasket if she found out."

Sumarda spoke "No doubt."

Nazuna spoke "Annnyways.... With Tirek locked back up in Tartarus, things should be peaceful now."

Rainbow Dash asks "Anyone wanna explain what just happened?"

Danyelle spoke "Long story short, the eight of us kicked Tirek's ass back to Tartarus. And boom, Twilight gets a new castle."

Rainbow Dash spoke "I know that!"

I spoke "I don't look any different...."

End