• ...
24
 25
 528

Blaze Versus Spoiled Rich!/ Power Ponies

*Blaze's POV*


I snap "I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU SPOILED! Forcing your daughter onto my son is NOT how romance works!!! Nope, you shut your mouth and listen! I'm sick and tired of listening to you go on and on about how Mobians don't belong in Ponyville. Well TOUGH SHIT! We have a right to choose where we want to be! And there's no point of going to the Princesses about it either! You lost your chance. Once the Crusaders get back, you WILL BE LEAVING THEM ALONE!!"

Spoiled Rich slinks off after getting a verbal thrashing.


*Lillian's POV*


I ask "What was that for Blaze?"

Blaze spoke "She got on my nerves one too many times."

I spoke "That should teach her."

Blaze spoke "I hope so... Oh hey Twilight."

Twilight spoke "Oh, hey guys. Me and Spike were about to go with the others to the old castle in the Everfree forest to clean it up a bit."

I ask "Mind if Blaze, Dany and I tag along?"

Twilight spoke "Of course you can come, since Wendy’s coming along with Spike."

Danyelle burped up a letter from Luna.

Danyelle spoke "Sorry about that but Wendy just got enrolled in school, it didn't sit well with Celestia that someone wasn't in school."

That left Twilight confused. “But isn’t Wendy a teen dragon?”

Danyelle spoke "Wendy's only 12 and that's not including the time travel nonsense."

Guinevere was clinging to her adopted mother's back.

Twilight was confused about the time travel thing.

Lucy calls out "I'll come too!"

Danyelle and I got a bit worried.

Danyelle spoke "Are you sure? Natsu isn’t exactly what you would call responsible."

A lion spirit pops up suddenly.

Loke spoke "Miss Lucy's a careful dragoness though."

Twilight asks "A lion?"

Danyelle spoke "That’s actually Leo, one of the zodiac constellations."

Loke spoke "Just call me Loke."

Lucy spoke "Let's go!"

“Alright!” I agreed.

Danyelle heads off to the old castle with the six ponies, Spike, Blaze, Lucy, Loke and I.

Holo was in her true form when she sensed the group.

Holo thinks "Time to prank them."

Holo then did some sort of magic spell on a comic book that Spike was holding, and nobody, not even me, noticed it.

Lucy asks "Uh Spike... why is that book glowing?"

Spike spoke "Huh. I’m sure it’s nothing."

Soon enough, the 14 of us get pulled into the book.

Holo groans "Great.... My prank backfires..."

Danyelle was Wildfire, Blaze was Catwoman, Twilight was Masked Matter-Horn, Rarity was Radiance, Applejack was Mistress Mare-velous, Fluttershy was Saddle Rager, Pinkie Pie was Fili-Second, Rainbow Dash was Zapp, Guinevere was Echo, Lucy's wings were as white as ivory so she was Ivory Wing, Spike was Hum-Drum, Holo was Windstorm and I was Black Mamba. Loke was just himself.

"Ivory Wing" spoke "Woah.... Awesome!"

"Windstorm" whines "This suit is chafing my fur..."

“Can you explain how this happened before I kick your flank?” I asked.

"Windstorm" growls "Not my fault Mamba! I can't control my magic yet!"

"Echo" spoke "The only way out is to stop the Mane-iac!"

“Hum Drum” spoke "She’s right! The book said that the only way we’ll escape the book is to defeat the Mane-iac, your arch-nemesis!"

"Catwoman" spoke "But how? I don't have my fire powers you know."

"Ivory" spoke "Plus I have no idea what my current powers are."

"Wildfire" spoke "Besides Mamba, you have paralysis breath though."

Wildfire's fur fluffs up suddenly after hearing a laugh.

"Wildfire" spoke "That’s gotta be the Mane-iac!"

"Echo" spoke "Even with 14 of us, two of us don't have powers...."

"Masked Matter-Horn" growls "You've made a big mistake!"

"What happened?!" I asked.

With two thirds of the group captured by Mane-iac, it was up to Catwoman and the two youngsters to save the others.

Hum Drum asks “What’re we gonna do?!”

Echo spoke "Going of my mom's knowledge, most sidekicks and the occasional hero are powerless but that doesn't stop them from being awesome."

Catwoman spoke "She's right, the character I got turned into has no special powers whatsoever but she's pretty awesome in her own way. The same can be said for Batman, he's got no superpowers but he's smart."

Echo spoke "Exactly so we have to out-think the Mane-iac."

Catwoman spoke "Hmm... Let's go through the vents..."

Hum Drum spoke "Okay!"

So the trio get into the vents before quietly moving through them.

Wildfire shouts "Let us go!!!"

"Uh, it'll be hard to do that since they're bad guys and we can't move." I pointed out.

Wildfire sets herself and the others ablaze, getting rid of the paralysis but the flames didn't hurt the others in any way.

Masked Matter-horn spoke "That's it! Wildfire's powers negate the paralysis!"

A sonic scream was heard as Echo blasts a thug away.

Wildfire spoke "Come on Flutters! We need help!"

Saddle Rager spoke "I-I'm sorry, it's just nothing's making me mad."

Echo was knocked backwards, landing on a wing wrong.

Echo whimpers "ow ow ow… My wing..."

Saddle Rager asks "Oh no! Are you okay Echo?"

Echo whimpers "I landed on my wing wrong..."

Saddle Rager then turned towards the Mane-iac. "Are... you kidding me? I mean, I know you're evil and everything, but you hurt, one, of my, friends? Really?! Why, you're just a great, big, meany! *Voice deepening* There! I said it! Like the rules of common courtesy don't apply to you?! WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!!!

Echo was picked up by Wildfire.

Wildfire spoke "Let her have it Shy!"

Saddle Rager then started growing in size and muscle, until she became a hulking, yellow beast as she roared in fury like a monster.

Wildfire thinks "So Saddle Rager is the pony version of the Hulk."

After the Mane-iac was defeated, the Mane Six along with Lucy, Danyelle, Holo, Guinevere, Spike and I were soon back in the castle.

Danyelle spoke "Let me tell you something Fluttershy. Meekness is not weakness, it's strength under control."

Fluttershy asks "Wow… R-Really?"

Danyelle spoke "Yeah, really. You don't have to step on others to stand up for yourself."

The book vanishes in a puff of smoke as Holo headed off to bed.

Guinevere spoke "Least the damage didn't carry over."


End