• Published 6th Jul 2022
  • 1,900 Views, 50 Comments

COLOSSAL Chrysalis - BottleH2O



Queen Chrysalis wants to become the next Titan and conquer Equestria. but like all her plans it goes wrong. When she becomes huge, there will be big side effect, Chrysalis will become as kind and caring as the Princesses and set loose on Equestria!

  • ...
4
 50
 1,900

Chapter 7- Colossal Care

The two changeling grubs gulped as they stared up at the monolithic form towering above them. From down here, big couldn’t even begin to describe the absolutely enormous form that towered over everyone and everything. Almost like Queen Chrysalis had become a walking, talking, living country. Before they could answer, they felt their bodies tingling as the powerful and signature green glow of Chrysalis’ magic engulfed both of their bodies and lifted them up high into the air and Canterlot mountain was set back down onto the ground. The two hatchlings felt a little nauseous as they were lifted up higher than they could have ever dreamed of flying. The world seemed to rumble around them as they ascended in front of the living wall of black chitin that belonged to Chrysalis. First, they were lifted past the birds, then the clouds, and lastly, into their mother’s awaiting hoof.

The two of them let out a weak meep! As they were deposited gently into their mother’s awaiting hoof, sinking into the black and squishy sole. The two hatchlings watched the slow, lumbering movements of Chrysalis as she conjured up a humongous magnifying glass. Her eye filled the sky above them as her iris narrowed and took in their forms.

“IT REALLY IS YOU!” she boomed. Chip and Chirp covered their ears and as did 90% of the Canterlot population “WHAT ON EARTH ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING HERE? YOU ARE BOTH SUPPOSED TO BE BACK AT THE HIVE CLEANING UP THE MESS YOU MADE WHEN YOU BUILT THAT RAY!” Chrysalis scolded the two of them “DID YOU TWO EVEN FINISH OR IS THAT MESS STILL BACK AT THE HIVE?

Chirp kept silent as he simply listened to what Chrysalis was saying. Chip on the other hand was sweating profusely. To put it simply, he was terrified! Queen Chrysalis was already scary enough when she was normal sized! Constantly yelling at the hive and giving out threats to the other changelings whenever they couldn’t do their work. And now she was thousands of miles tall, holding him and his brother in the frog of her hoof, and looking directly down at them with a furious motherly wrath!

And he crumbled under the pressure. In an instant, the plan they had devised in the castle to distract Chrysalis so the ponies could keep an eye on the shrink ray melted away from him. Chip felt his heart beating wildly, sweat pouring down his face, as his ears flattened onto his head and his tail tucked between his legs. All he could manage was an incomprehensible whimper.

WELL?” Chrysalis asked sternly.

Another squeak of fear.

Chrysalis sighed “IF YOU AREN’T GOING ANSWER ME THEN I’LL JUST TELEPORT YOU TWO BACK MYSELF!” she thundered, her horn beginning to get engulfed in a powerful green glow. Chip tried to say something but found his mouth was too dry. He had fumbled the ball hard. Now he and Chirp were going to be transported back to the hive and the shrink ray would be destroyed once Chrysalis turned her attention back to Canterlot.

That is until a small voice spoke up next to him.

“Mom…can I ask you a question?” Chirp asked hesitantly, starting up at the looming form above them.

Slowly, the monolithic form above them blinked, staring at Chirp in slight surprise before answering “OF COURSE YOU CAN. WHAT’S THE MATTER?” Chrysalis asked.

Chirp scraped his hoof against the ground, as if contemplating his next words. Once his wits had been gathered, he took a deep breath and asked, “Do you even love us?”

Silence.

Absolute silence hung in the air.

A silence so loud it was almost suffocating. Chip stared at his brother, wide eyed in disbelief that he would even dare to ask something like that. Especially since they were both in such a helpless situation.

The Mane 6, Princesses, Spike, guards, and even Discord himself watching from the castle balcony were all standing shell shocked, mouths hanging open disbelievingly as they heard the question fall from Chirp’s mouth.

“I-Is he nuts?!” Rainbow Dash asked as she looked around at the others and gestured her hooves at the two hatchlings frantically “She’s gonna squish them for sure!”

Discord shoved a handful of popcorn into his mouth and chewed nervously.

Chrysalis blinked, as if she was taking a second to process what she heard, before booming out “OF COURSE I DO HONEY! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT?!” she asked in alarm, hoping to ease the mind of her hatchling. But it didn’t take.

Chirp sighed to himself, once more building up his resolve before replying “Do you really think that? Or is that just the effects the excess love in the growth ray talking? Am I speaking to a product of the growth ray? Or am I speaking to my mother and queen, Chrysalis?”

Once more, a nauseating silence permeated the atmosphere as everyone held their breath.

WELL-THAT IS-I MEAN…” Chrysalis was flustered as she tried to come up with an answer to the question “OF COURSE THAT’S HOW I REALLY FEEL CHIRP! WHY WOULD YOU THINK OTHERWISE?” There was almost a note of offence in her voice.

Chirp shook his head as he once more eyed up the titaness “Because ever since you tried that dumb wedding invasion plan you’ve been different!” he shouted up to her.

Chrysalis’ eyes went wide with shock “W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I HAVEN’T BEEN ACTING DIFFERENT. I STILL CARE ABOUT ALL OF MY LITTLE CHANGELINGS. MY PRIORITY IS TO MAKE SURE YOU’RE ALL FED WELL AND KEPT HEALTHY!” she boomed.

“Maybe that was your original intention mother. But after the wedding invasion failed, you changed. It was like you had become a completely different changeling,” Chirp said “When you first explained your plan to the hive, it was simple. You wanted to make sure we would stop going hungry and you were going to find a way to give us a long-lasting supply of love that would last us for hundreds of years. Your original plan was simply to take control of Equestria so we could put ponies in pods so they could be eternally happy in their sleep, and we’d have food. But when that failed you suddenly changed the plan and launched an all-out invasion! Where had that even come from? That wasn’t the plan you had told us before!”

Chirp paused, stopping to catch his breath before continuing “Chip and I didn’t participate in the invasion because you told us we’d only be a liability because of our wings. But when the others came back, they were all shaken up. Your plan failed because you got too egotistical and wanted to rub it into the pony’s faces that you won. So, when Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor released that shockwave and launched everybuggy away you had to admit defeat. It was there you changed. You seemed more interested in revenge against the ponies for a problem you caused to start with! You could have tried talking with them but no! you had to ruin our chances and pull that invasion. Ever since then you seem to want less of what’s best for the hive and focus on revenge!”

Chrysalis could only stare at Chirp in shock. Normally he was meek and quiet, in opposed to his normally more outgoing and extraverted brother. The fact that he was telling these things to her had taken her by complete surprise.

But Chirp wasn’t done “Ever since you started a conflict with Equestria mom, you’ve wanted nothing but revenge. And not only that, but ever since the invasion failed, everybuggy back at the hive talking about how much angrier you’ve become. We rarely ever see you anymore. Not in the throne room, not at mealtimes, and not even in the nursery looking out for all of our little brothers and sisters!” he exclaimed “Mom…you’re scaring everyone at the hive. Day in and day out you always go on and on about how you will be getting your revenge and how the rest of us changelings will be the key in you doing so.” Chirp stopped talking for a second, the impalpable and shocking silence followed his words as the young changeling hatchling, normally so shy and quiet, now stood firm as he looked his titanic ruler dead in the eye and asked “Your highness, do you really care for us as your subjects? Or are we all just a means to an end for you to keep fighting your pointless battle against the ponies?”

“…Wow. Tha lil’ feller got some real guts standing up ta Chrysalis like that,” Applejack commented in amazement. Finally breaking the silence.

“Indeed,” replied Princess Luna as she gazed back out at the two young colts with a softer regard than she had done so previously “I had no idea that such a sentiment was shared with some of the changelings. Even some of them feel like the invasion was not the right move, and negotiation was the better alternative,”

Pinkie Pie nodded sagely “Awww, poor little guys! I can’t imagine how sad they must have felt knowing their mommy was acting all grumpy-wumpy! I know! I can throw them a ‘sorry you feel sad but here’s a party to cheer you up’ party!” the little baker squealed, tossing a hoof full of confetti into the air that she had pulled out of…somewhere.

“Sorry Pinkie, but I don’t think a party is going to be much help to those little guys,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Not with that attitude!”

“Those poor little colts,” Fluttershy said softly “I can’t imagine just how scared and anxious they must have been while they were at the hive. Ohhh, I wish I could give them both a hug right now,”

Discord meanwhile was still munching on his popcorn nervously and had conjured up another large tub which he handed to Spike and Twilight while he and the rest of the others present waited in bated breath for Queen Chrysalis’ response.

Meanwhile Chrysalis was just standing there in silence at the outburst Chirp had just had. Contemplating deeply what she had heard. Was she really doing all of this because of the influence of the growth ray? Had her little changelings suffered so much because of her negligence? In the past she had only done those actions because she was trying to do what was best for her hive, right? So why did it all feel so…wrong now? Chrysalis contemplated everything that she had heard up till now. It all swirled around in her head, becoming clearer and clearer by the minute.

…The Wedding

…The failed invasion

…The feeling of shock and then pure rage and loathing.

…Isolation from everybuggy

…And her revenge

Chip and Chirp were looking up in confusion as Queen Chrysalis had stopped talking entirely, and was now looking out into the distance, lost in thought. “Is she…Is she alright?” Chip whispered hesitantly to his brother. Chirp just glanced at him and shrugged. Turning his attention back to the colossal changeling queen. But as they were about to attempt to fly up to her to check what was wrong, Chirp suddenly gasped in fear. “Chip look!” he cried, pointing upwards.

Chrysalis blinked as her senses slowly came back to her. The sudden influx of thoughts and reminders of the past slowly jumpstarted her mind. Memories of her rage, anger, and plans of revenge began to fill her mind once more. The large, goofy smile that had adorned the giantess’ face for the entire duration of the trip slowly faded away, now being replaced by an all too familiar stern look. Chrysalis slowly turned her head back down towards the tiny mountain, and the even tinier changelings. And it was there, Chip felt his stomach turn upside down and his blood turn to ice. Chrysalis’ eyes were no longer tinted pink. They were back to their normal emerald green.

The effects of the growth ray had finally worn off. And Queen Chrysalis had not been shrunken back down. The Changeling Queen now stood thousands of miles tall, looming mightily over the entire continent, the most powerful being alive. With the evil mare now completely in the right state of mind.

“I KNEW IT!!” Rainbow Dash hollered out as she landed hard on her hooves. She pointed up accusingly at Chip and Chirp and yelled out “I knew those two little troublemakers weren’t trying to help us! They were just trying to make Chrysalis remember she’s supposed to be evil! Now she’s gonna squish us!”

“Chrysalis turned back to normal?! WE’RE DOOMED!!!” Twilight screamed, running around in a panic, Spike doing the same, and even Discord getting in on it. The three of them throwing up their hands, hooves, and claws and running around frantically. The others weren’t faring well either. The thought that one of their greatest enemies was now this big and powerful was too nauseating to bear! The Princesses were taking this especially hard. What was going to happen to them now? Should they just wave the white flag of surrender now? Hope that things can be settled somewhat peacefully? Or will they all end up getting confined to those icky pods and then Chrysalis would wear them all like necklaces? Or maybe she would-



SPLOOOSH!!!

Princess Celestia and Luna’s ears shot up as the menacing sound of gallons of water impacting the castle. Before either of them could react, the doors and windows burst open and a waterfall cascaded in. With the force of an ocean descending down upon them, the guards, princesses, mane 6, Discord, and Spike were all washed up against the tidal wave and splashed against the back wall of the throne room, taking out the thrones in the process too. The ponies all groaned as they tried getting back up shakily “Whoo nelly! What in tarnation was that?” Applejack asked as she dumped water out of her sopping wet Stetson before placing it back on her head.

“Maybe it was a giant water balloon!” Pinkie suggested, stretching in place and shaking herself off like a dog. “Pinkie dear, I don’t think that was it,” Rarity grumbled as she pushed her wet bangs out of her face.

Sniffle

Every creature in the throne room all blinked as the echoing sound of someone sniffling rumbled the castle. Something huge. Luna looked up at the ceiling in bewilderment “It couldn’t be. Could that have truly been…?”

“Chrysalis?” Twilight finished as she wandered over to the balcony and looked up at the Titan “She’s crying?”

Chrysalis was indeed. She sniffled again as another tear rolled down her cheek, dropping down towards the ground.

“Hit the deck!” Rainbow Dash hollered as another gigantic wave splashed into the castle, washing them all back against the wall again.

Now that she was in the right state of mind, the verbal tongue lashing she had received had finally resonated with her. Beforehand, had one of her drones talked this way to her, she would have punished them severely for their impudence. But since she was under the effect of the growth ray, she finally got to hear what her own children have been wanting to tell her for a while now. And It was hard for her to bear. Because everything they had said was right. Back then, everything she had done was for the welfare of the hive. From gathering food, to supplies, and other such endeavors. But now, even Chrysalis had to admit she had started becoming over ambitious when it came to her plans. She had wanted a way to secure food for the hive for years and years to come. And the wedding had seemed like a perfect way to do that. But when it failed, Chrysalis had felt like this wasn’t only a failure on her part, but a failure to the entire hive. To her children.

That was why she had become so obsessed with revenge.

But with all of her planning and scheming she had done, Chrysalis never realized just how profound of an impact it was having on the rest of her hive. To put it simply, they were beginning to become scared of her. She had become more violent, having several angry outbursts at some poor unsuspecting drone for trivial matters, increased work hours to secure even more love, even when it was now riskier than ever to do so. And while her drones, no, her children, were toiling away from the labor, she had isolated herself from the other to continue planning and scheming for revenge on the ponies.

And it broke her heart to hear from her little changelings just how far she had fallen in such a short amount of time. Another tear fell to the ground, striking Canterlot and unleashing another torrent of water. Chrysalis sniffled again, turning her attention back to her two grubs that she was holding in her hoof. And as slowly and carefully as she could, brought them into a massive hug. Chip and Chirp squeaked in surprise as they were brought into the warm embrace of their Queen.

I AM SO, SO SORRY TO THE BOTH OF YOU,” Chrysalis said, her voice now a great deal softer than before, though it still echoed through the air with a great deal of power and ferocity “I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING WAS…NO. YOU KNOW WHAT? NO MORE EXCUSES. IT’S TIME I OWNED UP TO MY MISTAKES,” Chrysalis gently broke apart from the hug, holding her hoof back out in front of her so she could see the two hatchlings. Chip and Chirp staring up inquisitively at her “I’VE BEEN MAKING SOME PRETTY BAD DECISIONS LATELY. FIRST THE WEDDING, THEN OVERWORKING THE HIVE, AND MY REVENGE. I DIDN’T LEARN ANYTHING FROM ANY OF THOSE EXPERIENCES. AND NOW, I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE ANOTHER BAD DECISION UNTIL YOU TWO STOPPED ME AND TALKED SOME SENCE BACK INTO ME. BUT APLOGIZING ALONE ISN’T GOING TO BE ENOUGH. I WANT TO START OVER AND DO BETTER. NOT JUST AS QUEEN OF THE HIVE, BUT AS A BETTER MARE OVERALL.” She said. Chrysalis took a deep breath and continued “I WANT TO DO BETTER. I WILL DO BETTER. WILL YOU TWO ACCEPT THIS OLD AND FOOLISH MARE’S APOLOGY?” she asked.

Everyone down in Canterlot had their jaws on the floor. The fearsome and evil Queen Chrysalis had shed tears over her past grievances and then apologized for what she had done, promising that she wanted to do better? No one could hardly believe what they were hearing!

Chip and Chirp looked at each other as they heard Chrysalis’ apology. This was the first time she had ever apologized for anything she had done. And not only that, but she was asking them specifically too.

Chip smiled “Of course I forgive you!” he said. Chirp nodded, voicing his approval as well.

Chrysalis smiled and lit up her horn. A soft emerald glow enveloped the two of them and they were carried off her hoof and back onto the balcony of Canterlot castle. From there, Chrysalis focused in on the diminutive form of Twilight still watching her from the balcony “Alright Sparkle. You can go ahead and shrink me back to normal now,” she said authoritatively. Twilight blinked “Wait, you knew? You knew what our plan was the entire time?” she asked the titan in disbelief. Chrysalis giggled, covering her mouth with a hoof “I’m the Changeling queen young filly. Of course, I would know what you were all planning down there,” she tittered.

Purple smart grumbled as she walked back into the throne room to retrieve the shrink ray, lamenting the fact that a perfectly good plan had gone to waste. And while Twilight went to do that, Chrysalis reached down and scooped up the inhibitor ring that was covering the nearby city, winking down at the speck sized inhabitants as her gargantuan hoof descended down from the sky, blotting out the sun as she retrieved the mountain sized ring. The world shook around the residents of the city as the gigantic ring was lifted into the air, chunks of dirt and grass falling from the bottom of it. But once it was high enough away from them, their magic was once more restored. The citizens all cheered as they saw the titanic changeling save them from their entrapment.

As Chrysalis magicked the ring away, she turned her attention back to Canterlot, where Twilight had returned with the shrink ray, accompanied by Chip, Chirp, and the rest of the others who had been present in the throne room. She laughed to herself “I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that the others would want to be present. Very well then, go ahead Sparkle,” she said. Twilight nodded and pulled down on a lever. The machine hummed to life, the tip sparking with orange electricity, before a beam shot out and engulfed Chrysalis. Everyone on the balcony watched as at long last, Chrysalis’ gigantic form finally began to get smaller until she was back to her normal size. The shrink ray spluttered and died down, finally exhausting all of its power as Chrysalis flew up to the balcony and touched down. Chip and Chirp both cheered and rushed over to her, leaping into her outstretched arms.

Everyone let out a dawwww at the adorable scene, Chrysalis even rocking in place as she held her two hatchlings against her chest, feeling like for the first time, there was actual joy in her heart. A feeling she hadn’t felt in a very long time.

“So, what will you do now Chrysalis?” Celestia asked her, as the changeling queen finally broke away from the hug and gently set the two hatchlings back down on the ground. Chrysalis looked at her with an even state “I believe the first thing I need to do is go back to my hive and inform my subjects that I no longer wish to have any conflict with you or your nation,” she said, “I wish to properly establish a working relation between my hive and your kingdom,”

Luna nodded “I believe we can work something out,” she said calmly “It would be most beneficial for both of our nations to finally come up to the negotiation table and talk about our own given terms. I believe you wish to have a deal worked out so Changelings no longer will need to go hungry, correct?”

Chrysalis nodded “Yes, as I stated at the wedding, that is my main concern.” She then broke off with a wince and an apologetic smile “Uh, yes, sorry about that again,”

Celestia waved her off with a hoof “I’m sure that you’ll be able to apologize to Cadance and Shining Armor later down the line, now that we will be working more closely together,” she said. Chrysalis nodded “I fully intend to. I need to make up for my past mistakes because it harmed not only my hive and children but your nation as well,”

“Chryssy! Ol’ pal! Nice to see you joining the reformed villain club!” Discord exclaimed joyfully as he popped into existence and threw an arm around her, pulling her into a hug. Chrysalis was none too happy about the sudden proximity and began squirming around “Awwww don’t be like that Chryssy! We’re amigos now! Reformed baddies now trying to be good in the world,” he said.

Chrysalis growled “That doesn’t make you any less annoying!”

“Oh, pish posh darling!” Discord cackled, giving his best Rarity impression “How can you be annoyed at the all powerful master of chaos that is Moi?” he said gesturing to himself with a wide grin. Chrysalis rolled her eyes “Didn’t seem ‘all powerful’ when you were cowering away at my power a few minutes ago,” she grumbled.

Discord deflated a bit “Oh, you heard that huh?”

“Yes! I heard everything! None of you here can talk quietly! I could hear all of your plans!” she said.

“Any doozy, Celly, mind if I keep this is a souvenir?” Discord asked, frantically changing the subject, poofing away and reappearing in front of them with the Changeling’s size ray with him. Celestia raised an eyebrow “And what could you possibly want that for?” she asked.

“As a souvenir!” Discord said again “This is just like the shrink ray from Honey I shrank the kids! I wanna add it to my movie prop collection I’m starting. Sure, this will be the very first item, but I’ll be expanding the collection soon! I want to get a lightsaber next! Oooh! Or maybe a DeLorean! Oh wait! How about Godzilla plushies! So many possibilities!”

“Discord what are you even talking about?” Twilight pipped up.

“This my dear little purple pony is movie magic!” Discord cried out, spreading his arms as confetti and streamers rained down from nowhere.

“Ohhhh key, well, I don’t see anything wrong with that. So long as you don’t use that ray for anything else,” Celestia said.

Discord pouted “Awww, I wanted to reenact some of the scenes from the movie. Maybe shrink some of the guards into the carpet and have you and Luna go on a scavenger hunt for them, or grow you and Lulu as big as the mountains next,” Celestia and Luna waved him off, a heavy blush on their faces “Absolutely not!” Celestia said, while the guards took several steps back, eyeing the machine warily, staying far away from it in case Discord tries one of his many tricks.

But that thankfully was no longer any of their concerns. Everyone’s attention was turned back to the size ray as it began shuddering and vibrating. Sparks flying off of it.

“Wh-what is this?” One of the guards asked in a panic, backing up even more “What’s going on?”

“Oh no! The machine overloaded! It’s gonna blow!” Chip hollered “Take cover!”

Instantly, Chrysalis dashed in front of her two ‘lings and threw up a barrier while several of the guards and the princesses did the same. Discord let out an eep! And took refuge behind Twilight as she threw up a barrier as well. The size ray was vibrating more violently before, finally, it exploded in spectacular fashion. Metal shards and other parts flew everywhere, bouncing harmlessly off of everyone’s shields and onto the floor while a beam of energy shot through the roof and into the sky. The last of the size ray’s power being expelled after it had been squished and then hastily put back together. The machine couldn’t take anymore.

Everyone coughed and waved away the smoke while some guards began putting out the tiny fires that sprang up using water spells.

“Nooooo! My shrink ray!” Discord wailed, dropping to his knees and throwing his arms into the sky in despair.

“Perhaps this was all for the best darling,” Rarity commented, staring at the smoldering remains of the ray and patting the draconequus on the shoulder comfortingly.

Applejack leaned towards Rainbow Dash and whispered into her ear “Can’t he jus snap his fingers and fix tha darn thing?” she asked. Rainbow Dash snickered “Yeah but don’t tell him that,” she giggled.

Chrysalis meanwhile slowly walked up to the royal sisters and humbly bowered her head “Again, I must apologize for the damages Princess,” she said.

“It’s alright, there was no harm done,” Luna said, “the ray barely made a dent in the throne room,”

“And not much was done to our ponies while you were, out and about shall we say,” Celestia pipped up “So there’s nothing to worry about Chrysalis. You want to apologize for your actions as well as make amends, you’re already taking several steps to bettering yourself,”

Chrysalis nodded “I appreciate it, but for the time being, I should return to my hive and address the situation going forward. I shall send a messenger later tomorrow to inform you when I wish to meet with you and begin our negotiations,” she said. The Princesses nodded and Chrysalis bid them farewell. But as she spread her wings, preparing to fly all the way back to her hive with Chip and Chirp in her magic, Fluttershy stepped up, asking Discord to teleport them back the hive to make it easier for them. Though he was reluctant at first, he eventually relented. With a snap of his fingers, Chrysalis, Chip, and Chirp found themselves standing in front of the ruins of the hive.

Chrysalis’ eyes bugged out at the sight of her ruined hive “What happened here?!” she exclaimed, gesturing wildly at the rubble.

“Uhhh, you…sorta did this,” Chip answered nervously.

“I did?!” Chrysalis said “When?”

“When you grew for the first time. You outgrew the hive,”

Chrysalis stared at the hive in silence before sighing “Alright, I guess we have some cleanup to do before we can begin negotiations with Equestria. Where’s the rest of the hive? We should all work together to rebuild,”

“Uhhh…They’re having a party,”

Chrysalis facehoofed “Of course they are.” She mumbled “Alright then, let’s go round them up and get to work. Starting today, we’ll be entering a new era of the hive,”


A few days had passed since Chrysalis surrendered. Since then, there had been a bunch of remarkable changes brought forth by both the Changeling hive and the kingdom of Equestria. First and foremost was that Changelings were no longer seen as enemies of the nation. In fact, when Chrysalis had finally made it back to Canterlot to begin her negotiations with the Princesses, she was brought on stage with Celestia and Luna as they publicly announced and welcomed their new allies, while Chrysalis nervously waved at the cameras with an awkward smile on her face, not used to being in the center of attention like this.

Of course, some ponies from Canterlot (the nobles especially) already had a negative opinion of her due to her invasion during the wedding a while ago, that was to be expected, but for the ponies who had traveled from out of town for the announcement were excited to hear this. After all, they had all encountered Chrysalis while she had been Titan sized and had really enjoyed getting to meet her in all of her bubbly nature. So, they were more than willing to give her a fair shot at redemption. Their cheers for her drowning out the boos from the nobles by a landslide.

Once the announcements were made, the three of them made their way to the conference rooms and got down to business, discussing their negotiations. It was agreed on that Changelings can become citizens of Equestria if they so choose and that ponies will work with changelings to help develop a way to combat their constant love hunger. Chrysalis had mentioned being able to eat passive love in the air while being a Titan so she had gladly allowed some of the best scientist at Canterlot to run some tests on her to see if there was a way to replicate that with other changelings. This way they wouldn’t have to constantly feed off ponies.

On the changeling side of things, they had agreed to share their engineering knowledge and building experience with Equestria, helping to develop the nation further as well as their own. And there was also the issue of the damages Chrysalis had caused while Titan sized. She agreed to send some of her Changelings over to help fix the damages and fill in the craters her hooves left behind as well as help fund the repairs herself. Both parties had left the negotiation room feeling satisfied, looking forward to the future as allies rather than enemies.

After the announcement was made, it was the perfect time for Pinkie to pop out of a random suit of armor as they were exiting the conference room (scaring the stars off Luna’s mane and causing Chrysalis to jump into some random guard’s arms in fear while Celestia fell on the ground laughing her flank off) and announce she was planning a ‘thank you for becoming friends with us now lets have an awesome time’ party. While the others were gathering their wits at the impossibility of Pinkie Pie once again, Pinkie simply walked around the corner and then reemerged pushing the entire mane 6 and Spike forward. All of them extremely confused as to how they got there because they could have sworn, they were all going about their day before suddenly finding themselves in Canterlot being pushed by Pinkie through the castle halls for a party.

But none of them were complaining. A Pinkie party is a pinkie party!

And so, the celebration went, with both ponies and changelings in attendance. All of them were in high spirits at the recent events that had passed as they partied with their new allies and friends. With the size ray now completely destroyed, the energy that was left now released and dispersed into the air, and the original spell book completely out of magic, it seemed like this was finally the end of any size related shenanigans.

…Right?

Right?

As night fell across Equestria and the moon rose into the sky, everyone settled into bed and fell asleep, tired but pleased from the festivities that had taken place. But, if anyone were to have stayed awake, they would have noticed the huge hulking figure slowly growing in size, their eyes glowing a warm emerald green as they rose higher into the sky. Eventually coming to a stop at a height thousands of feet tall with clouds circling around the titanic pony’s legs.

Big Macintosh looked around at the tiny Equestria in front of him. Now that he was better from feeling sick, he could go back to testing out his new/mutated magic given to him from the spell book. Truthfully, he was excited to be back at it because even now he was still discovering new abilities left and right. But tonight, he had a different goal in mind. Growing himself even taller, until an several mountains could fit under his hoof, Big Macintosh began to walk. His powerful new magic manipulating the earth to avoid causing any tremors and his hooves not damaging anything either as he walked over to the sites where Chrysalis had caused damage. Whether that was a giant hoof print left behind, a town put back in the wrong place, or a few damaged buildings. There was plenty for him to repair. Big Macintosh grinned to himself, imagining the shocked look on everyone’s faces when they discovered everything had been magically repaired overnight. Just another bit of helpful pranking he liked doing.

As the moon rose high into the sky, Big Mac got to work, silently repairing everything while everypony slept. Eager to finish up so he can continue experimenting with his size magic and upgraded nature magic.

Ah wonder how life’s gonna go now that Ah have this here magic?” he wondered as he tapped the ground and a crater magically refilled itself with the greenery regrowing in a shower of emerald magic “Ah’m sure life’s gonna get real interesting now. Though, Ah still have ta keep it a secret since tha princesses and AJ think there ain’t no titan left in me. Judging by how everypony acted during tha whole titan debacle, Ah’d say it’s best ta keep this under wraps fer now,”

Big Mac nodded to himself, holding in the “Eeyup,” he was going to say but thought against it or else everyone would have heard it. He set off into the night, repairing Equestria as he went. Now, secretly, the only remaining Titan.

For now, at least. But that’s a story for another time.

The End

Author's Note:

And there you have it folks! After months of build up we finally have the ending to Colossal Chrysalis! And what a ride it’s been! She went from wanting to take over Equestria, to becoming an ultra good guy, to some introspection, and lastly, she’s emerged from the other side as a better ‘ling. The future for her and the changelings are uncertain as they step into new territories as allies with Equestria, but one thing is for certain, things will be looking up.

And finally, we have Big Macintosh, now the only remaining Titan, keeping it a secret from everyone. But we still have so many unanswered questions. How long can he keep his secret safe? Will he ever get caught? Will there be more Titans? And how will his daily life change with this massive new upgrade he has? Well, here’s the special announcement folks. Big Macintosh’s story isn’t done yet. In fact, it’s only just the beginning.

Titanverse was supposed to be a Trilogy, but surprise! There was a secret 4th story planned all along that I kept (mostly) under wraps! Join us for the next story as we see what other size related shenanigans will happen to Equestria in Mega Macintosh: Life of a Titan.

Hope to see you then!
~BottleH2O

Comments ( 7 )

That was the best story ever!

And I can't wait to read Mega Macintosh: Life of a Titan. It's going to be great when I get to read it!

11700851
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed!

11700896
You're welcome. I can't wait to read your Mega Macintosh: Life of a Titan story, I bet it's going to be great when you make it and I can't wait to read it.

Just got around to reading the conclusion, and I'm happy that you've got another one in the works. You've done a really good job with this series, especially with making giga macros work without just destroying the entire setting.

11704808
I appreciate the kind words! I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed the series and hope you'll enjoy the next. If you have any questions about the upcoming story feel free to ask!

The tears sent waves of emotions in canter lot. badum tshh. Excellent conclusion

11706275
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the ending!

Login or register to comment