• ...
5
 289
 1,015

Credits

CAST-IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE

John Hasler-Thomas
Keith Whickam-Edward, Henry, Gordon, policeman, Salty, assorted voices
Nigel Pilkington-Percy
Robert Rackstraw-James
Jenna Warren-young Sunny Starscout, assorted voices
Joshua Graham (not that Joshua Graham)-young Sprout Cloverleaf
JJ Gerber-young Hitch Trailblazer
Michael McKean-Argyle Starshine
Elizabeth Perkins-Phyllis Cloverleaf
Tara Strong-'Goldie'
Vanessa Hudgens-Sunny Starscout
Ken Jeong-Sprout Cloverleaf
James Marsden-Hitch Trailblazer
Richard Hammond-Porter
Kimiko Glenn-Izzy Moonbow
Jeremy Clarkson-Captain Charles
Liza Koshy-Zipp Storm
Sofia Carson-Pipp Petals
Jane Krakowski-GM Haven, Duchess of Dorset
Robert Cullen-'Rob'
Rachel Miller-Rebecca
Theresa Gallagher-Sophie
Phil LaMarr-Alphabittle Blossomforth


A helicopter buzzed through the night sky, flying away from Cornwall towards the open sea. On it, Sprout and his most loyal followers were sat, alongside Phyllis.

Sprout, still battered and frustrated his coup had failed, switched on a communicator. "Sprout reporting, over."

"Report," said a heavily distorted voice.

"First stage of the plan is complete. Can you confirm magic has returned?"

"Of course. Massive gold dust readings throughout the United Kingdom."

"When do we move up to the next stage of the plan?"

"We wait until the agent is in position and we're certain that gold dust levels are stable enough to ensure our plan can work. It pays to be cautious. After all, Argyle and I go back a very long way."

Sprout smiled. "First Falmouth... tomorrow, Somerset!"


And introducing Geoffrey Rush as the mysterious voice

Comments ( 72 )

Oh my. I hope whatever happens, the Sodor crew can help Sunny and her friends.

11426111
Can't wait to see how the ending will turn out! :pinkiehappy:

"We wait until the agent is in position and we're certain that gold dust levels are stable enough to ensure our plan can work. It pays to be cautious. After all, Argyle and I go back a very long way."

This can't be good! :applecry:

11426128
1. This is where my limited knowledge of firearms lets me down. When an Army cadet, we mostly trained on rifles, so I still tend to think in terms of those.

2. As noted in the extended universe media, the Death Star was heavily criticised by several wings of the Imperial Military for being a gigantic waste of money. And they were right; it would have been far more effective to have built quite a lot of Star Destroyers for that amount of money.

According to YouTube channel SpaceDock, the only situation where having a superweapon like that makes sense is if your force is very small, like the First Order in The Force Awakens. There, it's essentially used to hold the galaxy to ransome.

11426134
I'll be escalating the story fairly slowly. Unlike a certain Mr Chandler, this series will not be frontloaded.

11426172
1. Machines and extensive forced labour.

2. That sequence is a double reference. The dialogue is a nod to the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. In the Top Gear Argentina special (which was where Cassidy lived much of his life) Jeremy Clarkson quoted and referenced the film ad nauseam, much to the frustration of his colleagues.

3. That's the point. He thinks of himself as a great leader, but doesn't observe basic trigger discipline.

4. Indeed.

5 and 6. I would say that this doesn't look good, but then again you know how this ends.

11426183
1. She has most certainly ponied up. You could say she has the light!

2. Indeed.

3. Seeing as the characters in the earlier series live on the same island, I wanted to try a different type of relationship; the long-distance friendship. G5 sorta already has this setup, as Pipp and Zipp seem to split their time between Maretime Bay and Zephyr Heights.

4. Thanks for the spot.

11426184
It most certainly does not. Keep your eyes peeled for future adventures of Sunny and her friends.

11426496
The next adventure will arrive soon.

11426525
And no sheds were harmed.

11426332
That's okay. Because you got me around to help with that. For a revolver to randomly go off, it's most likely Sprout left the hammer cocked. So when he grabbed it he didn't use trigger Discipline when doing so. (Which given how much of an idiot he is, that is something he would do)

Exactly, infact Grand Admiral Thrawn was the only Imperial that was smart to try to make use of something smaller. His TiE Defender program is proof of such.

11426590
That was what I was trying to get at. He's such an oaf he doesn't observe basic trigger discipline and barely understands the danger firearms pose. He could easily have blown his foot off. If he really were the 'Generalissimo' he claims to be, he would know this.

Indeed. The Rebel Alliance quickly realised this too, hence their focus on smaller, harder to hit machines. I was particularly thinking of heavy fighters like the B and K Wings (I am aware the K Wing didn't enter service until after the War ended).

11426594
I'll be posting a timeline of my current plans soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

11426798
But alas, a total imbecile he is. Heck, if he lacks firearm safety knowledge, he probably isn't a skilled marksman.

True, true. That's why you have so many X-Wings, Y-Wings, and A-Wings.


11426799
I intend too full heartedly.

11426837
Not to mention Maximus itself is a machine nobody with a reasonable understanding of engineering would even attempt. The same is true of his robot from the film; it is testament to his own ego that the machine is badly built and riddled with design flaws.

11426943
Quite right. Diesel 10 could probably make scrap metal of it easy if he were to encounter it.

11426945
That fight would be worth seeing. I am aware it is a controversial AU setting, but in Sodor Fallout D10 nearly fought a heavily mutated Oliver to a standstill.

11426948
The battle would be legendary. Oh my. I’m honestly surprised you took a look at that.

11426952
I viewed Shed 17 and Half-Pariah back in the day. Fallout was a legitimately good suspense story at first, until the nonsense with the chemicals ruined it.

11427185
I saw those too. But I prefer Half-Pariah more. As for the Fallout, I only saw the escape scene, then when I saw the engines’ mutation from the radiation, I turned it away in disgust and disturbingness.

11427275
That was rather the point. It is meant to make the viewer feel ill.

11427652
It worked. All too well. Cause now, I try to avoid anything to do with The Fallout series of Thomas period.

11427673
Fair enough. Bleak Thomas horror isn't for everybody.

11427757
If I want dark Thomas stuff, then I’ll go to Narrow Gauge’s Horror on the Rails, Shunterproductions’ videos, Rheneas Productions’ videos, etc.

11427758
Horror on the Rails is awesome. Not only are they well written ghost stories, several of them could work as episodes of the show. As I believe we've previously discussed, a lot of writers make the mistake of 'lots of gore=much spoopy'.

11427765
Quite right. There are some of the best I’ve ever heard.

11427771
Six Lovely Tenders even fixes the plot hole in Edward Strikes Out. The reason he was acting so rudely is because he was attached to one of the haunted tenders.

Hey, have you heard of Doug (Nickelodeon)?

And have you gotten the chance to ask Thomlight Sparkle 1 what his most and least favorite Sagwa episodes are?

11428219

11428865
A pity when the fanbase has to do the writer's job for them, but oh well.

11428224
Would you try to do the latter?

11429035
Where are you gonna fo that?

Login or register to comment