• Published 14th Jun 2022
  • 805 Views, 6 Comments

I hate her boyfriend's face - PPEF1



Spike has something against Ragamuffin. But is for good reason (spoiler alert, it is if you couldn't already tell)

  • ...
11
 6
 805

I hate her boyfriend's face

Author's Note:

For people who don't know why Ragamuffin is talking all fancy is because he faked his accent in Spring Breakdown. Speaking of which, let's pretend Spike was in Spring Breakdown... as a human

The cruise passengers have all arrived back in front of Canterlot High. Everyone, except eight of the teenagers, were all confused and shocked about going through a portal to get back to Canterlot High.

“There was a portal in front of the horse statue?! And NO ONE noticed?!” Bulk Biceps questioned.

“Yes, yes there is,” Sunset replied. “But don’t tell anyone. Not even Principal Celestia or Vice Principal Luna.”

The students, who had all agreed to not say a word about the situation, headed their separate ways. Suddenly, Rarity was receiving a call from her phone.

“Ragamuffin?”

“You have his number?” Applejack asked.

Rarity swiped her finger to the left to accept the call. “Hello?... Oh, that’s alright… Ohhhhh, sure… Alright, see you then.” Rarity hung up on the call, her cheeks slightly red.

“So what was that about?” Applejack asked again.

“Ragamuffin asked me out on a date.”

Spike quickly turned his head around, joining the conversation. “He did?!”

“Yep. He said it’ll be at the Tasty Treat at 8:30.”

“But he just…” Applejack really didn’t feel like arguing with Rarity. “Nevermind.”

Twilight, jokingly took a glance at her brother who was trying to hide his sadness. She then put a hand on his shoulder for reassurement.

“Well I have to get going then. I have to get prepared for my date with Ragamuffin.”

Rarity was first to leave Canterlot High, regarding the other cruise passengers. The rest of her friends followed suit.

***

Twilight and Spike were walking back home, the purple boy still having a sad expression.

“Cheer up Spike. Rarity still admires you as a friend and will still hang out with you.”

“Yeah, I know.” Spike’s reply wasn’t really reassuring. “I don’t know why, but I feel like there’s something off about that Ragamuffin guy.”

“Sure, it was weird to find out that Rarity was hanging out with some guy that she hasn’t known for a very long time, but he seems nice.”

“I guess you’re right about that. I mean, it’s not the only time I’ve been rejected by her,” Spike jokingly said while bumping his arm into Twilight’s.

Twilight let out a little chuckle. “Alright, first of all, she didn’t and hasn’t rejected you at all. Second, even when she does say “no”, it’s because she’s busy doing other stuff that isn’t going out with other guys.”

Their joking made Spike feel a little bit better as the two continued to walk home.

***

Rarity and Ragamuffin exited the Tasty Treat, the blonde-haired boy opening the door letting Rarity exit first.

“Thanks for taking me out Ragamuffin.”

“Of course Reh-ruh-e.”

“RariTY,” she corrected.

Rare-uh-tee,” Ragamuffin said slowly.

“There you go.”

The two exchanged a kiss and headed to Ragamuffin’s car. The blonde-haired boy opened the door to the passenger seat, letting Rarity in. Ragamuffin entered the driver seat and drove off to drop off Rarity.

***

The car had arrived at Rarity’s house. As Ragamuffin was about to exit the car to open the door for Rarity, she quickly stops him.

“It’s okay. I got it from here.”

Rarity opens the door herself and walks up to her front door.

“Bye Ragamuffin,” Rarity says while giving him a flying kiss. “See you next time.”

Ragamuffin blushes with a shy smile and waves back. “Bye Rarity.”

The blonde-haired boy watches as Rarity enters the front door of her house. He then drives off.

***

School had started. The seven friends were hanging around the school’s horse statue. Seven. Not eight, seven.

“Where’s Rarity?” asked Rainbow Dash. “And what’s taking her so long?”

“I don’t know,” Applejack replied. “Maybe she’s gonna make a dramatic entrance.

Fluttershy, who was petting her pet bunny Angel, joined the conversation. “I doubt it. It doesn’t feel like she would do so as we could easily see her walk by. Maybe she’s just sick.”

“Hey look! She’s over there!”

Pinkie Pie pointed to Rarity who was texting on her phone. The purple-haired girl took her eyes off her phone and noticed her friends.

“Oh, hello everyone.”

“What took you so long?” asked Sunset.

“Sorry about that. I was just texting with Ragamuffin.” A smile led to a chuckle on Rarity’s face.

“What’s so funny?” asked Twilight?

“Ragamuffin plans to enroll in Canterlot High!”

“He is?!” Spike asked.

“Yup. He plans to do so tomorrow.”

Twilight can already see the distraught on Spike’s face as she gives him another pat of reassurement on his shoulder.

Suddenly, the school bell rang. The eight friends all headed to their first class.

***

The school day had ended. As the eight friends walked out the entrance, which also served as an exit, they were greeted by none other than Ragamuffin.

“Ragamuffin!”

Rarity went up to hug the blonde-haired boy. Spike just looked at them in disgust.

“Hello Rarity. I’m trying to get into Canterlot High.”

“Oh right. Well, I sure hope you get in.”

The two exchanged a kiss and everyone headed their separate ways.

***

On their way home, Twilight can tell that Spike looked more irritated than yesterday.

“You’re still on that?”

“I know it sounds stupid and kinda rude of me, but I don’t really like the idea of Rarity and Ragamuffin being together.”

“Spike, you barely know him.”

“Well, so does Rarity. The instant we come back from the cruise, he’s already asking her on a date. If he just told her to hang out, that’s fine. No one should ask another person on a date when they barely meet unless they’ve known each other for at least a couple of weeks. He hasn’t known Rarity for that long, unlike me.”

“Really Spike. Is all of this really just a rant that Rarity should be yours and only yours?”

“No… though that would be nice.”

“What?!”

“Okay that part was a bit of a stretch.” Spike let out a deep breath. He then starts to speak a little more calmly. “I feel like Rarity should be with someone who she’s comfortable with and knows for so long.”

Twilight was glad to see Spike’s more reasonable side. “I’m sure Rarity has got this relationship with Ragamuffin under control. It’s nice how you’re trying to look out for her. I don’t think I’ve ever seen this protective side of you before.”

“Trust me. This isn’t something that rarely happens.”

“You know, maybe if we hang out and get to know him, we can see what Rarity sees in him.”

“I guess you’re right.”

***

The seven friends were waiting around the horse statue as usual. Rarity was absent again. Pinkie, once again, found her walking towards them. However, Rarity was walking alongside someone, their hands intertwined.

“Ragamuffin?!” her friends exclaimed.

“Yup,” he said, waving to them. “I got in.”

“Wow. That’s great,” Twilight replied.

As Spike was about to go up to Ragamuffin, the bell had started to ring. The group of friends headed off to their first class.

***

Lunch had started. The eight friends were all at a table just chatting and having fun. While minding her own business, Rarity got a notification on her phone. Taking it out, she got a text message from Ragamuffin.

“Sorry everyone. Gotta go.”

“For what?” asked Applejack.

“Ragamuffin wanted to hang out at the band room.”

“Can we come as well?” Spike asked.

“Hm.” Rarity then texted Ragamuffin to see if he was okay with the decision. “Sure.”

Everyone grabbed their stuff and headed off to the band room.

***

As the eight friends arrived, they were greeted with Ragamuffin who was tap dancing.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Rarity asked.

Everyone just rolled their eyes while Spike tried to hide his jealousness.

“Everything’s gonna be fine,” he thought.

Ragamuffin then noticed the eight teenagers at the doorway.

“Oh! Hey everyone! Come in.”

Everyone entered the band room, taking a seat on the floor. Rarity then started introducing her friends to Ragamuffin.

“These are my friends Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Sunset, Twilight, and Spike,” she said, pointing to everyone while poking Spike’s cheek.

“Nice to meet you all.”

The rest of the lunch time was spent with everyone chatting with Ragamuffin, trying to get comfortable and to get to know each other.

***

The bell for the next class had rung. Everyone got off the floor and headed off to their next class.

“You know what Twilight? You’re right. I was being judgmental about Ragamuffin.”

“I’m glad you came to your senses Spike.”

As the two were a centimeter away from the doorway-

“Wait!” Ragamuffin called out.

The two turned around, facing the blonde-haired boy.

“I want to talk with Spike in private.”

Spike and Twilight just looked at each other. Twilight then left the room leaving Spike alone with Ragamuffin.

“Whatever it is you want to talk about, you better hurry it up as we have class.”

“Don’t worry about it. What we have to discuss is more important than class.”

Spike was taken aback. The way Ragamuffin delivered that response sounded more… irritated.

“Look, I know you’ve known Rarity for a long time, longer than I do, but she’s mine okay.”

“What? Where is this coming from?”

“On our date, Rarity would talk about someone that was very close to her and was basically her little assistant. At the time she didn’t tell me your name but she did tell me what you looked like. Not only that, I also noticed a very not-so-good look on your face when I announced that I was enrolling in CHS yesterday. And just today, while I was talking with her friend Applejack, I noticed you and her were… getting very close.”

“Well that’s how Rarity has been to me ever since we met. Sorry you got a problem with that.”

“I guess that’s a fair point. But still, that dirty look of yours yesterday isn’t gonna fly. How dare you judge me like that!”

“It’s a good thing I did. Once Rarity finds out who you really are, I’ll-”

Spike was stopped as Vice Principal Luna opened the door. “Boys. What are you doing? The bell rang which means you two should be in class.”

“Uh, sorry about that. It’s just that, uh, Spike was trying to get answers from me.”

“WHAT!?! Vice Principal Luna I swear I wasn’t! He’s just-”

“No excuses Spike! Ragamuffin, since you’re new here, I’ll let you off with a warning. As for you young man, I expect better from you. You’ll be having detention after school in my sister's office.”

“But-”

“I don’t want to hear it! Now, head off to class you two.”

Luna left the band room leaving Spike and Ragamuffin alone again.

“WHAT THE HECK DUDE!?!?!”

Ragamuffin just smiled mischievously and walked up to Spike. “You try to do anything stupid, I’ll fuck you up.”

“But!... I!...”

Spike was struggling to find words. Ragamuffin smiled mischievously as he headed towards the door.

“At this rate, you’ll never win.” Ragamuffin exited the band room leaving Spike all alone.

***

The one hour detention was over. Spike exited Canterlot High and was greeted with an unsatisfied Twilight.

“Spike. We need to talk.”

The two started walking home. But instead of having a fun chat, or even just a normal walk home, things were more serious.

“I can’t believe you were trying to get answers from Ragamuffin! What happened to “I was being judgmental?!” Not only that, he’s a new student! He most likely doesn’t wouldn't know the answers to his assignments as he would have to catch up with the other students.”

“Twilight, that’s not what happened.”

“Then what?! What was it that happened?!”

“That guy framed me! When Vice Principal Luna came into the room, he thought it was a good idea to make me look bad!”

“Alright first of all, why would he do that? Second, why weren’t you two at class when the bell rang?”

“To answer your first question, I don’t know. Maybe he’s that much of a jerk.”

“SPIKE!!!”

“As for your second question. It’s because he had to talk to me in private. Remember? He was talking about how Rarity was his or whatever and didn’t like the fact how close Rarity and I are.”

“Okay, is this relationship with Rarity thing still going on? Did anything I say even matter?”

“Twilight I swear that is what he said.”

There was a moment of silence between the two.

“Okay so let me get this straight. After lunch, Ragamuffin talked with you in private about your interference with his relationship with Rarity cause he doesn’t like how close you two already are. Then Luna comes in and Ragamuffin makes up some scheme and says that you tried to get answers from him which got you into detention.”

“Yes,” Spike confirmed.

“Hm. Let me call Rarity.”

Twilight took out her phone and tapped on Rarity on her contacts.

“Hello Rarity.”

“Hi Twilight. So what happened to Spikey-Wikey? I heard he got into detention.”

“Yeah about that, he told me that when he and Ragamuffin were privately talking in the band room, Ragamuffin told him that he was a nuisance in your guys’ relationship and that he didn’t like the fact how close you are with Spike. Then Vice Principal Luna came in and Ragamuffin framed Spike and that’s how he got detention.”

“Really? Let me call you back.”

Rarity hung up the call leaving Twilight waiting. Few seconds later, Twilight received a call from Rarity to which she answered.

“So what happened?”

“I just talked with him and he was completely clueless.”

“Alright. Thanks for checking with him.”

“Of course.”

The call had ended. “So what did she say?” Spike asked.

“Rarity said that Ragamuffin had no idea what you were talking about.”

Spike was distraught. “You weren’t there when it happened. I’m telling you, everything I said was true.”

Twilight was in a tough position on which side to take or who was the good guy in that situation. “Let’s just get home. It’s getting late.”

***

Twilight and Spike were the first ones around the horse statue. The rest of their friends soon arrived and rushed over to Spike.

“What happened Spike?” asked Fluttershy.

“We heard you got detention,” Rainbow added.

“Yesterday, Ragamuffin wanted to talk with me in private in the band room. He talked about having a problem with me being with Rarity.”

“WHAT!?!” everyone exclaimed.

“That’s what he told me,” Twilight added.

“That’s not all. When Vice Principal Luna came in, Ragamuffin framed me by saying that I was trying to get answers from him. And that’s how I got detention.”

Everyone but Twilight were all confused and shocked as they knew a person like Spike would never end up in detention.

“I called Rarity about the situation,” Twilight said. “When she called Ragamuffin, he said he had no idea what Spike was talking about.”

“Spike!”

Everyone turned their heads around to see Rarity with Ragamuffin. The purple-haired girl came running towards Spike, putting her hands on his shoulders.

“Is everything alright darling?”

Spike looked behind Rarity’s back to see Ragamuffin’s serious face. “Yeah… I’m fine.”

The bell rang. Everyone started to head inside for their first class. While no one was looking, Ragamuffin quickly stopped Spike by grabbing the neck of his shirt.

“What did I just say?!”

“You think I’ll just let this slide and not let anyone know?! Come on man.”

“Next time you do that again, it’ll be way worse than last time.”

“Yeah yeah whatever.”

Spike ran off inside Canterlot High not wanting to get detention, or maybe something worse like yesterday. Ragamuffin just followed suit but entered slower.

***

During lunch time, Rarity received a text message from Ragamuffin. She assumed that he wanted to hang out at the band room but instead, the text message said:

Where are you?”

At the cafeteria

Can I hang out with you guys there?”

“What’s up Rarity?” asked Sunset.

“Ragamuffin was asking if he could hang out here. I think it would be best for him to be here to discuss what happened yesterday.”

Everyone all agreed to the idea as Rarity replied confirming that Ragamuffin can come over to the cafeteria tables.

Shortly after Ragamuffin joined the friend group. “Hey guys.”

After everyone greeted Ragamuffin, Rarity was the one to address the elephant in the room.

“Ragamuffin, we have to talk.”

“Sure. What’s it about?”

“So you remember me talking to you about Spike getting into detention.”

“Yeah.”

“Everything I told you was false, correct?”

“Yeah. If anything, I had no idea what you were talking about.”

“Sorry to interrupt, but if it wasn’t framed, was Spike actually trying to get answers from you?” Twilight asked. “Vice Principal Luna told me that was the reason for his detention.”

“No.”

“What?!” Everyone was surprised, especially Spike as he surely thought Ragamuffin would respond with “yes”.

“If Spike wasn’t trying to get answers from you, whether it was true or not, then what actually happened?” Twilight asked as she and everyone else faced their attention towards Spike. “Luna wouldn’t lie to me let alone give you detention for no reason.”

Spike was being put in the spotlight. He wanted this to happen didn’t he? “I, uh…”

Before Spike could come up with something, the bell had rang. “Twilight, I’ll just tell you when we get home.”

As usual Ragamuffin dragged Spilke back as everyone left the room.

“So this is what you’re doing? Making my life a living hell. Wasting your time, don't you think?”

“I think trying to get you away from Rarity and possibly your friends is worth my time.”

“Well then why did you come here if your intentions were to drive me away from them. You know what, I don’t care. I’m leaving.”

“Hey! I’m not finished!”

“I don’t care! The bell rang and I’m not gonna get in trouble again because of you!”

Spike ran out of the cafeteria and headed off to his next class.

“Well, I guess I have no choice.”

***

“Twilight that guy was trying to put me in a tough position I swear. That’s the only reason he said “no.””

“You know what Spike, I’m tired of this. It’s getting ridiculous. Anyways, we have important things to do.”

“We do?”

“Homework Spike.”

“Oh… yeah.”

The two continued walking home, not talking to each other.

***

The next day, the Canterlot High students gathered around the gym. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna had an announcement. Principal Celestia headed up to the microphone.

“Good afternoon Wondercolts. Tonight, there will be a Fall Formal at 7:00 PM.”

The students were all excited for the event.

“We hope to see you all there,” Vice Principal Luna added.

The bell rang just on time when the announcement had finished.

“Thank you for your undivided attention and we hope to see you at the Fall Formal,” said Principal Celestia.

“Rarity. Since the Fall Formal’s tonight. I wanted to know if you wanted to have a dance.”

“Of course darling.”

“Awww,” everyone said.

Spike just looked at Ragamuffin with a disgusted face. We’ll see about that.

***

The Fall Formal was about to start. All the girls were wearing colorful dresses Rarity had provided while Spike was wearing a suit with a red tie. Heading to the entrance of the school, Ragamuffin was there waiting for them.

“Ragamuffin?!” Rarity said in shock. “You got here early.”

“Well I did get here at five.”

“You really got prepared that fast?”

“Yup. Anywa-”

“Awww. You and Spike are wearing the same thing,” Pinkie interrupted.

Everyone looked at the two and confirmed that Pinkie was correct.

“You two are like twinsies,” Pinkie said, getting in between the two, hugging them closely together.

“So we are,” they both said, squished together, looking each other in the eye angrily.

“As I was saying.” Pinkie then released the two. Ragamuffin then opened the school door. “Come in.”

All the girls entered first. Spike stopped at the doorway looking at Ragamuffin. The blonde-haired boy did the same.

“You comin’ in, or not?”

“Ladies first.”

Ragamuffin entered the doorway. Spike noticed that Ragamuffin had his left arm behind his back and noticed he was holding a red rose in his hand. The purple-skinned boy just rolled his eyes and headed inside.

The group of “friends” were heading to the gym. Before they entered…

“Rarity. There’s something I wanted to give you.”

Ragamuffin took his arm behind his back revealing a rose in his hand.

“Oh Ragamuffin. You shouldn’t have.”

As Ragamuffin was about to hand Rarity the flower, Spike noticed a sharp object on the bottom of the flower. Quickly Spike ran up to Ragamuffin, punching him square in the face. Ragamuffin was on the floor, his eye turning a purple color and his nose bleeding with Spike who was pinning him down, the flower now in his hand.

“SPIKE!!!” Twilight pulled Spike away from the injured Ragamuffin as everyone else ran up to him, seeing if he was okay.

“Have you lost your mind?!”

“Twilight the flower had a-”

Spike pointed at the bottom of the flower to prove that it was a weapon. However the blade was nowhere to be seen.

“I swear, it had a blade.”

“No! Just stop!”

Twilight joined her friends, helping out Ragamuffin.

“Ragamuffin, Rarity, I am SO sorry about that. I don’t know what got into him.”

“It’s… alright.” Ragamuffin replied as Rarity helped him out.

“Here, let me help you.” Rarity put Ragamuffin’s left arm around her soldier and were both headed off to the nurse’s office. Everyone but Spike followed the two.

“No, it’s fine,” Ragamuffin assured. “I only need one of you.”

“You sure?” Applejack asked.

“Yeah.”

While Rarity was helping out Ragamuffin, everyone except Spike headed to the gym. Before Twilight left, she gave a disappointed look before going in.

“Good going idiot,” Spike said to himself. “Twilight was right. Maybe I really am doing this just to get even more closer to Rarity. Maybe Ragamuffin is the good guy.”

Spike was feeling an emotion that was a mix of sadness and anger. “AND I MESSED THINGS UP!!!”

Spike chucked the rose at the wall with all of his force. The rose made a loud noise when making impact on the wall.

“Huh?” Spike then noticed the rose sticking outwards on the wall. Taking a closer look, he was right. The rose had a blade at the bottom of the stem, sticking onto the wall like a dart.

“MMMMMMM!!!”

Spike turned around seeing Ragamuffin out of the school, carrying Rarity who had her hands tied and her mouth duct-taped shut.

“HEY!!!” Spike quickly chased down Ragamuffin.

“AHHH SHIT!!” Spike tripped on the stairs and landed on a water puddle. It appeared to be raining outside. Spike watched as Ragamuffin got into his car with Rarity and drove off.

“RARITY!!!” Spike got up off the floor and chased down the runaway car.

However, Spike was losing ground. Ragamuffin’s car was too fast to outspeed if he were to run. Luckily for him, Spike’s necklace, which he got from Camp Everfree, came in handy. His necklace activated, giving Spike dragon wings. He then took off flying, gaining more ground.

Spike was catching up to Ragamuffin’s car. He flew up to the window where the driver seat was, signaling to stop.

Ragamuffin rolled down the window. “What are you, the police?!”

Ragamuffin quickly drifted his car to the left, hitting Spike. Spike was sent flying, tumbling on the street and hitting other cars. Spike slowly got up and continued chasing down Ragamuffin.

***

Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash were having fun during the Fall Formal, dancing and just all around having fun.

“Twilight. Have you noticed Ragamuffin, Rarity and Spike and haven’t come back in a while?” Fluttershy asked.

“Now that you mention it, I wonder what they’re doing right now. I’ll go check.”

“I’ll come too.”

As Twilight and Fluttershy were about to exit the gym, Sunset caught a glimpse of the two walking away.

“Hey! Where are you guys going?”

“We’re checking up on Ragamuffin, Rarity, and Spike,” Twilight replied.

“Yeah. Ever since you yelled at Spike after punching Ragamuffin, he hasn’t come back since.”

Hearing the way Pinkie said that made Twilight feel bad, even though Spike did do something wrong.

The others gave Pinkie an angered face.

“What?” she replied, oblivious to know what she did wrong.

“Anyways, how about we all look for them together?” Applejack suggested.

Everyone agreed and exited the gym. As soon they were in the hallway, they noticed the rose sticking onto the wall.

“How is that physically possible?” Rainbow Dash asked.

They ran up to the rose, getting a closer inspection. Everyone’s pupils shrunk as they noticed that there was a blade sticking out the bottom of the rose.

“Oh my gosh!” Fluttershy exclaimed.

“Spike was right,” Twilight added.

“Look!” Pinkie pointed outside the school doors to see footprints that were leading away from the school.

“Follow those footprints!” Twilight announced.

***

Ragamuffin arrived at his house. He carried Rarity over his shoulder and headed down to his basement after locking his door. Little did he know, Spike was following close behind. Spike, all bruised and wet, ran up to the door. Unfortunately for him, the door was locked. On the contrary, Spike’s superpower not only came with a pair of wings, but also fire powers. The powered-up boy held his hands above each other, leaving space to create a green ball of fire. He then protected the fire ball towards the ball, creating a huge hole in the middle. Spike crawled through the hole and headed towards the basement.

Rarity was tied up to a chair. As soon as Ragamuffin removed the duct-tape from her mouth, Rarity screamed.

“HELP ME!!!”

“Shut the fuck up! Do you want me to duct-tape your mouth again?!”

It didn’t matter at all. Spike had entered the basement to see a distraught Rarity and an angry Ragamuffin.

“Oh Spike! Thank goodness you’re here.”

“How the hell did you catch up so fast?!”

“I have wings. Duh.”

“I know that stupid. I mean how did you catch up after I slammed you with my car?!”

“I’m just that strong,” Spike teased.

“Whatever!” Ragamuffin then pulled out a gun, pointing it at Spike. “Rarity, let me ask you this. Who do you love more? Me or Spike?”

The choice was obvious for Rarity. “Spike! I love Spike!”

“You sure?”

“Of course I’m sure! You just kidnapped me and threatened to kill my little Spikey-Wikey!”

“Eh, good choice either way.” Ragamuffin started firing bullets at Spike. Thanks to his wings, Spike was able to avoid the bullets.

“AHHHHH!!!”

“Spike no!” Rarity shouted in tears.

“Heh. He thought he actually stood a chance.” Ragamuffin tossed the gun on the floor. “Now that he’s gone, let me ask again. Do you love me more, or Spike mo-”

Spike zoomed towards Ragamuffin, sending him flying to the other side of the room. Spike then took the gun Ragamuffin tossed and pointed it towards him.

“You’re still alive?! But you were screaming in pain!”

“That was to make you think I died. Now,” Spike slowly approached Ragamuffin who was on the floor. “You let Rarity go, and you’ll be spared. If not, well, you go bye-bye.”

Ragamuffin just stared at Spike. “Okay. I’ll let her go.”

However, Ragamuffin wasn’t going to give up that easily. He quickly jumped up, kicking the gun out of Spike’s hand.

“I’ll be honest, I expected that from you.”

“Then why’d you ask?”

“Touché.”

Spike and Ragamuffin both took off their suit jackets and had now engaged into a fight. Both throwing hits and kicks, and even blocking attacks.

“You know. I honestly thought I was wrong instantly judging you off the bat and being unreasonable towards you. But now, I know I was right about you.”

“That’s cool and all but are you gonna actually use your powers or not?”

“Well no, but thanks for suggesting.”

Spike was now flying, blowing and dodging hits while Ragamuffin landed none. As Spike was about to charge towards Ragamuffin again, the blonde-haired boy quickly grabbed him by the wings, swinging him to the other side of the room.

“SPIKEY-WIKEY!!!” Rarity exclaimed.

Spike had crashed into some boxes. As he was about to get up, Ragamuffin rushed over to him, punching him back down. Spike was now on the floor, bleeding from his nose and was pinned down by Ragamuffin who had also appeared to retrieve the gun from earlier.

“Good night Spikey-Wikey.”

As Ragamuffin was about to pull the trigger, a devastating blow struck him, preventing him from doing so.

“What the hell?!”

The punch came from Applejack. She and the rest of her friends were all in Ragamuffin’s basement. Ragamuffin noticed Pinkie and Fluttershy freeing Rarity from the chair.

“Ah great.”

It was now a 7v1 situation. Pinkie and Fluttershy were merely distractions, Rarity and Twilight were shooting any projectiles that came to mind, and Sunset, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash were attacking physically.

One more kick to the head, and Ragamuffin had been knocked out. The seven girls all quickly ran towards Spike who was on the ground.

“Spike!” Twilight shouted as she and her friends ran towards him. “Are you okay?”

“Ugh… yeah. Hey, how did you all find me?”

“You left footprints and a trail of fire. Are you crazy?! Were you trying to explode Ragamuffin’s car?!”

“I’m sorry! I just-”

“I’m just messing with ya.”

Twilight teasing Spike made everyone laugh, easing the mood after the previous events.

“Hey Twilight. Can I tell you something?”

“Of course.”

Spike then went up to Twilight’s ear. “I told you so.”

“Oh stop,” Twilight said, playfully punching Spike’s arm with hers.

“Spike,” Rarity said, as she approached him. “Thanks for fending off Ragamuffin. And thank you all for finishing him.”

“No problem,” they all replied.

Rarity then kissed Spike on the cheek. “You’re my hero.”
“Awwwww,” everyone said.

Spike blushed. “Aw. Rarity.”

“Come on guys,” Twilight announced. “It’s getting late. Let’s go home.”

Comments ( 6 )

Yeah Raggamuffin was just a pretender with that fake accent of his. Spike should've had his own human counterpart.

“Eh, good choice either way.” Ragamuffin started firing bullets at Spike. Thanks to his wings, Spike was able to avoid the bullets.

I hate to be that guy, but it's actually impossible to dodge bullets as they travel at several times the speed of sound. Put another way, Spike would already have been hit before he heard the sound of the weapon fire.

Its a really good story, i hope you make more sequels.

11271940
thx. though i didn't plan to make a sequel for this story

A EQG story(as in taking place when the movies' events happened) where Spike is human instead of a dog?
Those are rare(sadly too rare. Thankfully quite a handful of EQG fics were showing up lately where Spike gets to be human instead of a dog).
Pretty nice

lol all the compliments have dislikes

Login or register to comment