• Published 17th Sep 2012
  • 13,105 Views, 500 Comments

Pinkie Pie Goes on a Diet - Jam Rocker



What happens when a happy pink mare has to go on a diet? Anything but good.

  • ...
53
 500
 13,105

Day 1.5

The group all stared at Twilight, who had been staring at the distance for more than ten seconds.

"What's... the holy hoof grenade?" Rarity asked, now a little scared of what Twilight was planning.

"I'll answer that soon enough! Just get Spike and tell him to get me it."

"Well... Rainbow Dash, you get it."

The rainbow pony scoffed. "Why me?"

"You're the fastest flier in Equestria, remember?"

"Oh... Fine."

After about five minutes, Rainbow came back flying with a brown, carved box.

"Well, here's... the holy hoof grenade?"

Spike came running after Rainbow came, and after catching his breathe, looked at Twilight with wide eyes.

"Are you actually going to use the holy hoof grenade?"

"Yes, Spike, I'm going to use the holy hoof grenade."

The whole group (except for Twilight and Spike) grunted and asked in unison, "WHAT'S THE HOLY HOOF GRENADE?"

"Get on with it!" Applejack said in annoyance.

"Yes, please, get on with it." Rarity agreed.

"NI!" Fluttershy squeaked.

"Okay, okay!" Twilight grunted, taking the carved box out of Rainbow's hooves with steadiness, then laying it down on the floor. "The holy hoof grenade was a device I made back in Science class at Celestia's school... So-"

Spike interrupted her. "SO in Science class, she made a grenade, and when she went to the bathroom, the other unicorns thought it was a bouncy ball! And when they threw it on the floor, they all got flashed by the grenade and the whole class had to go to the hospital!" Spike hit the floor laughing, trying to catch his breathe. He got back up and wiped a tear off the side of his face. "It was so fatal that Celestia made it a weapon, and she even made instructions on using it! This is the first one ever made... Or at least the second one."

"This grenade can knock out anyone in a ten feet radius of where it's thrown! So we just throw it at Pinkie, it explodes, we get her while she's unconscious, and problem solved!" Twilight smiled happily at her own plan.

"Hm.. It sounds like ah mighty fine plan tah me." Applejack looked at her other friends. They all agreed to the grenade.

"Okay!" Twilight steadily opened the box and grabbed the red grenade with her magic. "Spike, can you read the instructions again? Honestly, I never used a grenade before, heh."

Spike took out the paper that was also in the box and skimmed through the paragraphs. "Uhh... Okay. Instructions to the holy hoof grenade of Canterlot. Blah blah blah.... Something about breakfast cereals.... Umm... Okay. First you take out the pin, um... Count to three.... Not two.... Nor four... Nor five... Apparently, counting is very important... So then you... Wait. Why the heck is this written in old timey language?"

Twilight looked dumbfounded. "I don't know... Celestia wrote it."

"Hm. Weird. Okay... Umm... Yeah, you count to three. Then you throw it at your said... 'foe'... And they shall... snuff it?"

Rainbow Dash gave Spike a confused look. "Snuff? Is that some fancy word for sniff or something?"

"I don't think that would make sense, Rainbow," Rarity said with one eyebrow up. "The foe will sniff the grenade?"

"Maybe that means that the foe will sniff it and knock out." Applejack joined the conversation regarding the meaning too.

"But wouldn't the Princess write that down?"

"Oh... Oh yeah, huh?"

Twilight grunted. "It doesn't matter what it means! Where's Pinkie Pie?"

They all looked around and saw that Pinkie Pie was nowhere to be found. In a blink of an eye, a pink blur rushed past the market area screaming "SUGAR" at the top of it's lungs. Silence ensued among the group of friends.

"Well, I think that was her."

Twilight facehoofed. "We know, Rainbow. We know. Come on girls, let's get her!"

The five ponies (and the dragon) caught sight of the pink monster and tried to chase her down. Twilight and Rarity tried using magic, Rainbow Dash tried to fly towards her, and Applejack even tried to catch her with her rope, but Pinkie Pie was too fast, only stopping by milliseconds to eat candy.

The group stopped running to breathe.

"She's.... on.... a... sugar rush." Rainbow Dash huffed. "We'll never get to her in time."

"I know.... I think I need to sit down." Twilight said, lightly putting the grenade she was magically holding to the floor. "Spike, can you please stop playing the saxophone?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. But you got to admit, I'm getting good at it right?"

The five ponies all commented of his performance needing more work. "That was adequate..." Fluttershy murmured.

"Oh, everyone's a critic..."

"I got it!" Twilight jumped up from her tired phase and looked at her friends deviously. "Rainbow Dash, remember that prank you did on me that had that weird, green substance?"

"That goop that we got you stuck on? Yeah, I have a bucket left."

"Get it. Now." The purple unicorn turned around to see the whole street empty. All the pony folk had gotten word of Pinkie's candy mayhem, and they were all hiding in their houses. "Now where would we get candy..." Twilight looked around at every house in which she knew who lived there. Carrot Top.... Derpy and Dinky... Storm Racer... Jam Rocker... Lyra and Bon Bon... Wait a minute.

"Bon Bon! She makes candies!" Twilight ran to the brown house at the end of the street and knocked furiously. Lyra creaked open the door and squinted her eyes.

"Uhg... It's you guys. Whatcha need Twilight? You want to eat some more of my pie?"

"We need Bon Bon. Now. It's an emergency."

Lyra sighed and screamed behind herself. "Bon Bon! It's for you!"

After about five seconds, Bon Bon reached the door to talk to Twilight.

"Hey Ms.Sparkle. What can I do for you?"

"We need a bucket of candy and we're hoping you have some. We're trying to catch Pinkie..."

"Oh, the pink devil." Bon Bon disappeared from the door, and reappeared with a bucket of sweets in her mouth. She spit it on front of Twilight.

"Here yah go. Free of charge, I made too much yesterday, anyways."

"Thank you so much!" Twilight took the bucket of candy with stealth (hoping Pinkie Pie wasn't close) and put it down very close to her. By then, Rainbow Dash was back with a bucket of green goop.

"Okay girls, here's the plan. We put this candy out. We put the goop around it. Pinkie Pie comes, she gets stuck in the goop, we throw the grenade, and we're done! Sounds like a plan?" The four ponies and Spike cheered at the idea. They put the candy in the middle of the street and quickly put the glue-like substance around it. After doing so, they all hid behind a bush and waited.

After a minute, Pinkie Pie came and got stuck into the goop.

"We got er!" Applejack pointed at Pinkie Pie, who was trying to get out of the green liquid. "Throw the grenade! Throw the grenade!"

"Let's do this!" Twilight said confidently, taking out the grenade with her magic and pulling out the pin. She was about to throw the grenade right at Pinkie-

"Wait!" Fluttershy spoke, stopping Twilight before she was about to throw. "You forgot to count to three!"

"Well, it's too late now, it's already going to be three... Oh. Oh fu-"

BANG

The whole gang was stunned by a bright, white light, and all their ears began to buzz. Like how she was when she was at her audition to Celestia's school, Twilight's eyes turned white, and the blast caused her to go into her nature in which she's blast random spells all around her in confusion. After about five minutes of walking around blindly, the group started to get back vision, and Twilight started to calm herself down.

"Oh my... My vision. It's so obscured." Rarity mumbled.

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" Applejack screamed at Rarity, completely confused of what was going on.

Twilight shook her head and started to look around, feeling as if the world was going in slow motion beyond her eyes. Right on front of her, she started to see a blurry, pink image growing bigger, until she had to look up to see it's whole self. She confusedly tapped Rainbow Dash, who was shaking her head beside her.

"What do you want, Twilight? My head is still going in circles here... Woah. Why is there a giant Pinkie."

Twilight and Rainbow Dash watched in bewilderment as the giant Pinkie Pie stepped on local market tables, and bumped down a house. Screams of ponies were heard in the backround, and in a deep, loud voice, Pinkie screamed, "CANDY!!!"

Twilight was still stunned from the grenade, but the explanations started to all come back to her. I got stunned... Lost control... Started to fire spells... Giant baby Spike at exam... Now there's giant Pinkie Pie... Oh no. Twilight's eyes opened in realization, and she jolted back up in fear.

"I JUST HIT PINKIE PIE WITH A SIZE ALTERING SPELL AND NOW THERE'S A GIANT PINKIE DESTROYING THE TOWN!"


Celestia was walking through the castle hallways, just finishing court at midday.

"I'm walking on sunshine, oh woah...." She murmured in beat, tapping her hooves to the song as she walked. Instantly, a letter magically appeared and fell to the floor beside her.

"Hm, a letter from Twilight... Urgent? Let me see..."

Dear Princess Celestia,

After a long string of events, a giant, six-hundred percent larger, candy-mad Pinkie Pie is on the loose of Ponyville, and is destroying the town as you read this. We need help. Lots and lots of help.



Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle