• Published 17th Sep 2012
  • 13,099 Views, 500 Comments

Pinkie Pie Goes on a Diet - Jam Rocker



What happens when a happy pink mare has to go on a diet? Anything but good.

  • ...
53
 500
 13,099

The Destruction Of Giganto-Pinkie

After fifteen minutes of healing from the effects of the grenade, the five ponies and dragon watched in terror as the giant Pinkie Pie tackled down buildings. Ponies from everywhere ran in different directions, screaming things unimaginable, while they just stood in the middle of town, watching.

"Well, anypony got an idea?" Applejack said, still watching the Giganto-Pinkie.

Twilight also watched the pink monstrosity, not even looking at Applejack when answering. "Eenope."


"Over here, intern! This is the perfect spot! This is the story we've been waiting for!" The blond-haired, suited pony said to the camerapony as she set here equipment just fifty feet away from Pinkie Pie. The suited pony grabbed his microphone as the camerapony whispered, "Three, two, one... You're on the air."

"CHAOS IN PONYVILLE. BUILDINGS DESTROYED. CANDY, ALL GONE," The suited pony emphasized as he pushed his face to the camera. "AND NO, MY FELLOW PONIES, THIS WAS NOT AN ACT MADE BY DISCORD. THIS WAS DONE BY OUR NATIONAL PONY HERO, PINKIE PIE, WHO IS FOR SOME REASON, A GIGANTIC MONSTER. AND YES, MY FELLOW PONIES, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY THIS TIME. Not like the time when she filled the whole town with cream filling, heh.... BUT SERIOUS. WHY IS SHE EATING ALL THE CANDY? WHY IS SHE LIKE THIS? THE ONLY PONIES WE KNOW WITH POWER LIKE TO MAKE A SPELL LIKE THAT IS TWILIGHT SPARKLE, OR CELESTIA HERSELF. WAS THIS AN ACCIDENT? AN ACT OF MALICE, MAYBE? IS SHE TRYING TO SEND A FASHION STATEMENT? WHO KNOWS, BUT I'LL KEEP YOU ON THE UPDATES HERE. I'M NEWS CASTER, A.K.A, JOE PONY-STEVENS, AND THIS IS EQUESTRIA INQUIR- AHH-"

News Caster was about to finish his sentence until Giganto-Pinkie destroyed the house right behind him.


"Well, we've been standing here for about fifteen minutes now..." Twilight's hair uncurled with every word she said. "We're done for."

Rainbow Dash pointed to the sky. "Look, it's The Wonderbolts!"

The Wonderbolts blasted through the skies, breaking into formation as they caught site of the giant Pinkie Pie destroying the market stalls. They all flew around her, making her dizzy from her trying to look at all of them at once. Pinkie Pie chopped her hoof through the air, managing to smack one pegasus to the floor, but not enough, compared to the other nine that was still flying around her. Finally, The Wondebolts spun towards her to make a tornado, and flung it at her while Spitfire bucked her to the nose. Pinkie Pie looked stunned, and looked as if she was about to fall down.

Everybody cheered, and Pinkie Pie looked defeated until...

She sneezed.

It was an almighty sneeze, one that blew The Wonderbolt's team all the way out to the sky, and blew down houses across.

"BUCK!"


News Caster fixed his hair, and grabbed his microphone that fell to the ground moments ago.

"I'm sorry ponies, we're back on the air! New info on the story, The Wonderbolts, unable to defeat Giganto-Pinkie. Ten Wonderbolts, including the famous Soarin and Spitfire, scattered across Ponyville after a thunderous sneeze! Also, new important info, Pinkie Pie was told to be forced to a diet by her friends, due to her massive amounts of candy consumption. And due to that information, folks around Ponyville have been trying to take out vegetables, like broccoli and carrots and sorts, to try to see if they will keep the candy-eating beast away from them."

The camerapony focused to an orange-maned mare behind them, holding up a carrot toward the hoof of the giant Pinkie Pie.

"GET SOME!" The orange pony screamed in the distance, before the hoof of Giganto-Pinkie stepped on her.

"...Chances that this solution works is unlikely."


It's been twenty five minutes since the group of friends had been standing in the middle of town.

"Umm... Guys," Fluttershy squeaked, trying to get their attentions. They were watching the giant Pinkie Pie like a hawk. "I don't think this is a very safe place to stay. Maybe we should go more to town, or maybe Twilight's tree-house or-"

"Shush, Fluttershy." Rarity said, still staring at Pinkie Pie as she said. "We're waiting for miracles to happen."

Out of nowhere, one of the local ponies screamed, "VINYL SCRATCH IS HERE!"

The white mare with the purple-tinted glasses walked through to the middle of town where the five friends (and dragon) were, and everybody gave her room to walk there.

"It's all right ponies, I got this." She let out her trademark cocky-smirk. "LET THE BASS CANNON 5000 DOWN!"

Five pegasus ponies flew down with a giant black-box, almost the size of six ponies stacked. Vinyl grabbed it with her magic, and pointed it towards Pinkie. She then took some candy out of her bag.

"Hey, Pinkie Pinkie Pinks, I got candy!"

Giganto-Pinkie grunted, and started to walk towards Vinyl and her contraption. Once she was about twenty feet away form her, Vinyl hit a red button to the side of the box, and the box opened twice it's size to show speakers.

"Pinkie, TAKE MY WUBS OF DESTRUCTION!!!!"

An explosion of sound bursted through the speakers, and it hit towards her. The sound was able to make buildings shake, and even fall down, but it didn't cause Pinkie Pie to fall... It caused her to dance.

Ponies screamed in panic as the giant Pinkie Pie began to dance, causing an earthquake to form. Everybody shook in fear and ran off, and the earthquake even caused the bass cannon to fall.

A grey mare ran towards Vinyl, ignoring the crowd running the opposite direction. She looked furious.

"Vinyl, you dolt, you just caused an earthquake!"

"It was worth a try, though." Vinyl grinned.

"Oh whatever, let's go!"

"Make out?"

"VINYL!"

"Ok, ok!... That was worth a try too."

The two ponies followed the crowd, and the five ponies and dragon still stood there, completely awestruck.


"News Caster, back on the air! Vinyl Scratch, a.k.a., 'DJ PON-3', tried using her new prototype of the Bass Cannon 5000 on Pinkie. This bass cannon can be used for really good parties, but can also be used for trying to take down giant candy-addicted, pink, cupcake-smelling monster pony. This new device did not take down Giganto-Pinkie, but it did cause her to dance and cause a massive earthquake around Ponyville. I guess the wubs did not work this time. A side story from all the chaos, the music that came from the bass cannon has spread both compliments and complaints from the citizens of Ponyville. Here to take comment on that, Granny Smith and Applebloom of the Apple Family."

They were both brought to the camera, and News Caster began to ask questions.

"How do you feel about the music being played around Ponyville?"

Granny Smith took the microphone and put her face close to the camera.

"This music, wubby, doo-whatzit-hootz-it has done nothing but trouble! It sounds like that mare stuck ah cat between two kitchen pans and shook iht around! What kinda music is that!?"

Applebloom, who was behind Granny Smith, and wearing shades that looked just like Vinyl's, gleamed.

"It's awesome!"


After about twenty more minutes, the giant Pinkie managed to destroy every part of town, and even caused the gang to move from their spot, so she can destroy it. All the candy and sweets of Ponyville was gone.

"So much for a diet..." Twilight said, her eyes twitching uncontrollably.

Pinkie Pie walked up to them, but before she could could get five feet to them, a bright light flashed before all their eyes.

Twilight stared after the light in awe.

"Princess Celestia!?"


Well, I finally got this out! Sorry for taking so long, I got back to school, and I had all this stuff to do, and I was running out of inspiration, and it was all a mess in general... I pretty much wrote all of it at night, so if you find any mistakes, don't be afraid to tell me. I hope you enjoy! I tried to make this chapter extra crazy.