• Published 21st May 2022
  • 1,079 Views, 18 Comments

Changeling Quest - GleamingKyler111



A human is reincarnated as a Changeling (Comment-Driven)

  • ...
7
 18
 1,079

Chapter 2 (Part 2) (Part 1)

Last chapter part...

Thora arrived at Fluttershy's house and split the timeline in two, the first one currently paused, and the second one is in this chapter.

After noticing that the sun is setting, he headed to Twilight's Welcome to Ponyville party, became full and had a great time.

He was super full and noticed that it was time to watch the sun rise, and felt like he should fly to the town hall, still a Pegasus, but decided not to since the Mane 6 were going to stop NMM, whether he went with or not.

It's not like it would matter... right?

Thora walks home, on the way there, he remembers the day he found out that he'd become an infiltrator.


1 year before Thora was sent to Ponyville...


Thora had just been told that he'd been chosen to become an infiltrator.

It was surprising how Chrysalis had been so nice and didn't send him to something like cannon fodder because he'd taken twice as long to learn as an ordinary Changeling, kinda weird but it probably had been just luck.

Unknown to me at the time, while I was celebrating the fact that I'd become an infiltrator, a Changeling had somehow snuck into the hive and bumped into into a wall. That Changeling talked about being too early for something. The same Changeling was chased and disappeared after turning a corner. Though, I'd heard about this from a rumor, so it probably didn't happen.


The present day...


Thora suddenly felt like he'd reminiscing for months, but he shook it out of his head and opened his house's door.

Author's Note:

The author looked at the finally complete chapter in relief.

"I've finally completed this chapter. Now, to actually plan for the future." The author sighed, looking at how little plans he actually had.


Meanwhile in an alternate universe...


The author looked at the finally complete chapter in relief.
THE DEEP 99.8%
"I've finally completed this chapter. Now, I can finally warn you about THE DDEEEEPP."
THE DEEP 99.9%
"Oohh sshhoooott iitt'ss ttoo llaattee."

"AAAAAAA screamed the author," A robotic voice said. "as he slowly melted, knowing he was too late to stop me."


Back in our universe...


The author shivered and said. "Why do I feel like I had something planned that no one noticed which might become an antagonist in the future? Eh, it's probably nothing."


Weeks later...


"So, I've decided that I am going to change Timeline Split in chapter 5, part 1. I'm not saying how I'm going to do that, but I will. Also, I'm not going to be using 3rd person in any author's notes after this." The author explained, bored of writing in 3rd person for the author's notes.

Comments ( 2 )

Oh hey, I thought this story died!

Also I think you should remove Hiatus since, well, you revived it!

11490960
Same, but as you can see with this blog, I've successfully motivated myself to finish, at the very least, this part.

Login or register to comment