• Published 21st May 2022
  • 1,078 Views, 18 Comments

Changeling Quest - GleamingKyler111



A human is reincarnated as a Changeling (Comment-Driven)

  • ...
7
 18
 1,078

Chapter 2 (Part 1) (Part 1)

[These changes have occurred.

There are now secret emergency supply caches all over the world for Changelings. In a bit of forethought, the Queen believed the extra materials could help their endeavors, and it did so now they’re permanent fixture. (RookDeSuit)]

'Oh, I remember the locations of the emergency caches now.' I thought, surprised.

[The Gryphon Kingdom has managed to make advances into space flight. Funny, they did it without magic. I wonder what’s out there? (RookDeSuit)

Something stirs in the Deep. Something hostile. (RookDeSuit)]

Well, that last one was ominous. Though, I was worried that worse things would happen. It is a good thing it is just a mostly positive change, a possibly timeline changing change, and a scary sounding change.' I thought, hoping that I'd be just as lucky, or luckier, next time.

I'm now nearby Ponyville, so I turn into my definitely original disguise, named Quartz Dart, which looks like Crystal Hoof as a Pegasus.

I had trouble choosing between Quartz Bolt, Quartz Dart, and Quartz Dash at first, but since Rainbow Dash already uses Dash, and Dart made more sense than Bolt, I chose Quartz Dart.

Anyway, as Quartz Dart, I needed to choose a backstory that I didn't need to lie about.

Soon, after a few minutes, I came up with a backstory that would work.

I came from a far away land where I had worked as a fiction writer. Eventually, I decided that I needed a different job. Which lead me wandering to Equestria. Then, I found myself wandering to Ponyville.

It is a pretty great backstory from what I could tell.

I decided to walk into Ponyville and try to find Sugarcube Corner.

If I made a story of this, people might wonder why I said try to find Sugarcube Corner. Well, it is because before I could find Sugarcube Corner, a certain pink party pony found me.


Ooh! Ooh! Are you talking about me?

...

Of course I was Pinkie, but now I have to take this part out in the SV version.

Aww! But I want to talk to them as well.

Anyway, back to the story.

*Pouts* I lied.


"OMG is that a new pony!" I heard Pinkie Pie say excitedly.

Then, one blink later, I saw Pinkie Pie in front of me.

"OMG it really is a new pony! What's your name?" Pinkie Pie asked excitedly.

"My name is Quartz Dart, what is yours?" I answered, then asked.

"Wow, I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself, if that happened they'd have to ask someone else my name, and that'd be embarrassing. Anyway, my name is Pinkie Pie." She answered slightly embarrassed.

"Pinkie Pie?" I said pretending to be surprised, "I remember hearing that name before. Don't you plan parties? If so, can you wait til tomorrow to celebrate my Welcome to Ponyville party?"

"Yes, and of course I can, though how do you know that I would have a Welcome to Ponyville surprise party planned for you?" She questioned.

"Well, I heard that you have a Welcome to Ponyville party for everyone that is new in Ponyville." I replied.

"Ok, I gotta go, bye!!" She said, accepting my excuse.

"Bye!" I said happily.

Then, I heard something that lowered my mood again.

[Alert! FimFiction_Virus.exe has hacked the system. FimFiction_Virus.exe has forcibly gained the ability to give you things. FimFiction_Virus.exe has gained the ability to give you up to 3 things every episode. S1E1&E2 count as one episode.]

'Oh, come on! This is happening again?!'

[Things being given in 3...2...1...0.] THE DEEP SAYS HI

Author's Note:

Here's the Quest on Sufficient Velocity.