• Published 21st May 2022
  • 1,079 Views, 18 Comments

Changeling Quest - GleamingKyler111



A human is reincarnated as a Changeling (Comment-Driven)

  • ...
7
 18
 1,079

Chapter 2 (Part 1) (Part 3)

On the way to Fluttershy's house, a weird thought came to my mind.

Time to sing off timing to get Fluttershy's attention. Ooh... A distraction...

One of the reasons it was weird was because I was literally...


1 long rant later... There are no secrets.


...and that was why it was so weird. Whatever I was talking about.

I realized that, after my mental rant, I was finally at her house.

Then, I used the ability.


Timeline CQ-1b

'Huh, nothing seemed to happen.' Thora thought, not knowing something changed.

Thora decided to check the skill again.

[Ability - Timeline Split

You can split from the current timeline to a different timeline or go back to the original while continuing on one without having been moving forward in time in the other timeline or timelines.

Timeline CQ-1a
Timeline CQ-1b (Current)]

'Timelines CQ-1a and CQ-1b? Wow, it really did work!' Thora thought excitedly.

He noticed that the sky was getting darker, which meant that it was close to Twilight's Welcome to Ponyville surprise party.

He flew into a bush nearby the library, still a bird, then transformed back into his pony disguise.

He, as Quartz Dart, in a bush, watched Twilight lie to Fluttershy about Spike being very tired and Twilight closing the door in Fluttershy's face. Which, upset him and the people of the fandom.

After waiting for Fluttershy to fly into the library, and calming down, he walked out of the bush and opened the door.

"Hey, am I late?" He asked after opening the door.

"Nope!" Pinkie Pie said, suddenly in front of him, "You're right on time for the party, Quartz!'


A lot of hours later...


He was super full and noticed that it was time to watch the sun rise, and felt like he should fly to the town hall, still a Pegasus, but decided not to since the Mane 6 were going to stop NMM, whether he went with or not.

It's not like it would matter... right?
Oh, Thora... of course it would.

Author's Note:

"I've decided to continue the story in third person." The author wrote to his readers.

"I going to write the next chapter in third person as well." The author continued, possibly annoying the readers because this author's note is being written in third person, unlike normal people's author's notes.

"See you in the next chapter!" The author said, waving goodbye to the readers.


Days later on June 3rd...


"I've noticed I'm starting to lose the ability to focus on writing this story. Hopefully, I'll be able to refocus on this story." The author said, "Maybe I should go on a temporary hiatus... Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Maybe, I'll be able to write better when I have clearer mind. As of now, I'm at the line, After flying to the town hall he heard the end of what Pinkie Pie was saying to Twilight. "...but I mean what can top that?"


At June 6...


'That might have been a bad idea.' The author thought after leaving his readers with nothing for over a week.


I'm just going to post this chapter.


Edit:I've decided to take time to edit the story.

Edit 2:I've kinda written myself into a corner, so I'm going to be rewriting Chapter 2 (Part 1.75) in a way that I'm not stuck on this over a month.

Edit 3: I'm back to writing again, as of January 27 2023.