• Published 24th Apr 2022
  • 930 Views, 21 Comments

Under "Her" Skirt - Blobskin



A 4 cm tall human can't get enough of Vanilla's teasing skirts. Until he learns "she" is hiding a certain kink under there.

  • ...
30
 21
 930
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Wouldn't it make more sense to make the cover art a picture of a maid's skirt rather than a normal miniskirt?

11412540
The maid outfit is Vanilla's work clothes. The blue skirt is her casual attire. She was wearing it during their first date and will be wearing it during the second.

Part 3
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Interesting story build, looking forward to see how it will unfold in the next chapter

This is very well written. However, I find myself struggling to really get into it for the same reason I typically avoid micro fics. The micro character is just too small. 4cm? So, Chet is an inch and a half tall? How is anyone supposed to even feel him? At that height he probably has the weight of a toenail and would blow away in a stiff breeze. I understand the whole "Micro" thing, but I think people fail to realize just how small a few centimeters actually are. Often times, with these types of stories, I think it's actually better to keep the micro's height ambiguous to better maintain the illusion that the micro is small, but still big enough to do the things that they are. This is just some friendly advice from someone that's read WAY too many stories in his life, so take it with a grain of salt. I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

Need Pt4. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Login or register to comment