• Published 1st Jul 2023
  • 445 Views, 155 Comments

The Queen of the Dragonlord - CrimsonRose97



Rachel must retrieve an artifact from her home world if she ever wants to find her mate

Comments ( 10 )

I'm glad Iggy is born. Curse that Sombra, he'll pay for this.

Twilight was never good about basic manners especially the ones that require empathy and thinking about other people first. Because if that had been the case she would have thought let's not yell around a baby or even be so mean to spike. I hope that everyone will learn what Celestia did and how she failed them. I also hope that Twilight has a good explanation for spike when it comes to her behavior lately. I can't understand what gotten into her Considering he particularly her little brother/son. She has known him his whole life and to believe that he would just start trouble without a reason is not something spike would do.

First, I'm letting you know that Im still here, just life has to take precedence, so I havent read the chapter since chapter 18, I think, and I have to catch up.

Secondly, seeing this in the latest chapter:

Gee, for starters, you should've stopped Blueblood when you had the chance." Rachel snarled, the blue of her armor glowing as her emotions threatened to come out. "There were so many signs you blindly missed due to your so-called love. Constantly erasing and manipulating his memories. The reason I'm not getting onto Luna's ass much is because she did try to stop him, she saw the signs but you refused to listen. This war is partially your fault. Partially my fault because I should've straight up killed him before he could become Sombra." she stepped out of the crater she made

goes back to when Rachel beat up Blueblood in Rewrite the Stars, specifically that Rachel didnt kill him, but she came really darn close. It's cliche as hell, but time and time again, we have known that unless we actually know the party is confirmed dead, there is no pulse, and there is no chance of resurrection, we will see that person again in one way or another. I do admire that you that you are still on point with ths story and its relationship to the other stories with Rachel and Spike, you can see how the pieces are finally coming into place.

Edit: It seem progess on this story shows that I haven't read chapters 13 to 23; I have read chapter 24 so I have a bit of reading to do :twilightblush:

"Which is why we need to assemble them now." Rachel turned to glare at the sisters. "Do not try and fuck this up. And might I just add, when all this war and Sombra is over, the two of you better consider retirement or you'll be forced down."

Kinda poetic that those two actually wanted retirement in canon anyways. But kind of very selfish reasons on giving it all of that royal responsibility to Twilight out of the blue.

But in this one, I think this is a good enough reason on why they needed to step down form power.

There was a moment of silence before she heard a soft voice. "Go away… I deserve this."

Rachel shrugged. "Debatable. Now seriously, get up, I'm taking you with me. Celestia and Luna were controlled by Sombra. Sombra has Spike somewhere we don't know. Take whatever anger you have and use it against the tyrant that took your brother."

"But… my wing…"

Rachel rolled her eyes. She heard what the staff said before it glowed. With a wave of her hand, an aura engulfs Twilight.

She twisted and groaned in pain. The intensity of the pain made her roll out of bed. The pain didn't last long as a new wing grew in place.

It was the same colors of her skin and feathers, but instead of a pegasi wing, she grew a dragon wing.

The princess gasped as she looked at her now mish mashed wings. She bent and flapped it to see if it was real.

It was a new wing.

Hot damn! Despite karmic punishing Twilight by getting her shot in the first place.

You also did this "nice gesture" for Twilight too, even after everything?

“Huh??” Rachel looked up and her eyes widened. There was an image above her head, surrounded by the same blue glow. The image was of three blue diamonds, the top diamond had brown horns and wings similar to hers and it was pulsating.

“Uh…what the actual f~”

SLAM!

Twilight Sparkle slams the stone door open wide, her wings expanded and her eyes were widened too, jumping Rachel out of her skin and the baby began wailing and crying.

“YOU GOT SUMMONED BY THE CUTIE MARK MAP!!!” she yelled loudly.

WHAT?!?

Damnit Twilight! You don't just slammed the door like that in front of the new child. Rachel will give a earful to ya.

11690129

Agreed. Twilight should apologize for scaring the kid.

Edit: I'm going do Rarity in hell on her own *One-Shot* story. It will happen.

I'm at least happy you're still doing that.

11691473
Well that would be an interesting read.

The Princesses finally got their heads out of their asses to redress the situation with the humans. Having to use the Mirror Portal, though had a bit of confusion with the government, did get it through their thick skulls that it wasn’t their fault and painstakingly explained their situation with the humans about Sombra. They did have a problem that the dragons successfully retake the Settlement and they are in control of the Portal, alongside the new generation of the Mordi taking control of the otherside, talks were still ongoing.

But it was clear that the real threat was Sombra. As long as they play their cards right, Rachel has an army. The Changelings, Hippogriffs, Sea Ponies, Yaks have also joined the fray.

Finally got through to them. Hopefully, there will be a bunch of apologies and heavily compensations for all this mess to both worlds and between each other.

9 months later

Sitting in front of a window in the dark palace within Dragon's Lair, gazing up at the night sky. Watching the stars and the moon with a solemn look on her face.

Less than sixteen hours earlier, a new life had just been brought into this world. A small little baby boy resting peacefully in her arms, wrapped around in a blue blanket.

Initially when born, the child had some purple scales but after several hours it was clear he had grown soft yellow fur. The softest his mother ever touched.

Rachel fell in love with him when he was in the womb, fell in love all over again the moment he came to this world.

As blissfully and happy the Queen was for her son to be born, she was also at her saddest.

Spike still remains missing. Fulfilling what fear she had of him being gone.

Damnit!!!! I can't believe you still went through with it, and let Spike miss the birthing. Sombra is so gonna f***ing suffer! :facehoof:

It was a mistake, Spike had believed leaving was for the best, he didn’t need his beloved mate to see him like this, all it did was bring him more pain than it’s worth. Not only he wasn’t with Rachel, but he was in a world of trouble, far away from help.

He shouldn’t have ever left home, he shouldn't have ever left her… he should've seen that trap coming but he didn't.

Even though that this is both Sombra's and Rarity's FAULTS.

It was still really freaking stupid of you to just leave like that, Spike. And now you finally realize you really regretted it big time.

You could at least still have freaking stayed to have therapy, with Rachel by your side for support of course!!??

11692134
It's a good thing she gave birth before the map began summoning her.

Because where she's about to go to get Spike, she WOULD lose the baby. Yeah Spike missing it sucks but where he's at and what is going to happen, bringing a pregnant lady to that God awful place is a terrible idea

Alrighty part 3 of the story

Login or register to comment