• Published 3rd Jun 2022
  • 149 Views, 1 Comments

The Odyssey of Sunlight Blaze-Rise of a hero- Volume 6: Rise against Darkness, Heroes!! - Justafanfictioner



The 5th volume of the Rise of a Hero saga. Follow Sunlight Blaze, a self-proclaimed hero, in his quest for justice.

  • ...
 1
 149

Chapter 10: The Conclusion!! You can do it, Heroes!!

Sunlight and Moonlight we’re facing Grogar, with fire in their eyes. Grogar casted a magic dome around him and his two opponents, and Sunset, still unconscious.

“Your friends won’t be able to help you, said Grogar. Nothing can enter this dome, or leave, without my consent.”

Sunlight looked at Sunset and his blood boiled. He teleported above Grogar and did a Summersault Kick that didn’t make the opponent flinch. Sunlight jumped back beside Moonlight.

“Magic chains!!” he said.

Chains ensnared Grogar. Moonlight joined in and casted the same spell.

“Magic Lock!!” said Sunlight.

Locks appeared on the chains, then Moonlight casted the same spell. Grogar was trying to free himself, but with no avail.

“Magic prison!!” said Sunlight.

Grogar got trapped inside a magic cube made of an unknown metal and with spikes inside

“Die, said Sunlight, doing a crushing motion with his hands. Iron Maiden!”

The magic cube started shrinking. Inside, Grogar was laughing and pushed back the deadly trap. Sunlight had a hard time to keep the spell under control.

“He’s going to break out!! Said Moonlight. My turn, now!! Hyper Gravity!!”

Grogar broke out of the magic trap, but was hit by hundreds of G’s at once

“Zero Gravity!!!” said Moonlight.

The gravity around Grogar disappeared, lifting him in the air.

“And Hyper Gravity!!!” he said.

Grogar violently hit the ground. Sunlight threw at him a magic projectile that exploded. He started rapidfiring them without holding back.

“Zero Gravity!!” said Moonlight.

Grogar suddenly floated in the air.

“Hyper Grav...” said Moonlight.

Before he could finish the sentence, Grogar broke free of his spell.

“Enough!! He said. You two are dead!!”

Grogar lost his calm and unleashed a torrent of attacks at his opponents.

“Die!!” he shouted.

Sunlight and Moonlight protected themselves and Sunset with a magic barrier. Seeing that he was wasting his energy, Grogar tried to calm down. Sunset opened her eyes and saw Sunlight and Moonlight fighting Grogar. She tried to get up, but she was too weak. Moonlight put his hand on her head and healed her wounds.

“I’m sorry, he said. I hope you will forgive me”

“You’re fighting together!? Asked Sunset. Did i missed something?”

She touched both of their arms and saw what happened.

“He’s giving us a hard time, said Sunlight. Do you want to fight him again?”

“I’ll try my best, she said. But i barely have any magic left.”

Sunlight and Moonlight nodded at each other and went in their dragon mode. They attacked Grogar head-on. Seeing them fight side to side, in perfect synch with the other, after they had been enemies for so long gave Sunset a shimmer of inspiration. Grogar was on the defensive, tanking Sunlight and Moonlight’s powerful punches and kicks. He knocked both of them back.

“Can’t you do better, shrimps?!” said Grogar, laughing.

The two rivals made copies of themselves...

“Do you want them to use Dragon’s Wrath or not?” asked Moonlight.

Grogar was looking worried. Their clones all buffed themselves with Dragon’s Wrath and ganged up on the villain. Grogar took up the beating and started charging a spell.

“Call your clones back!! Said Sunset to her brothers, using telepathy. Grogar is going to use his bell to absorb their Magic!”

They immediately called their clones back and Grogar was getting pissed again.

“That girl...he said. I need to get rid of her...”

Grogar’s bell was hit by a spell from Sunlight. The artifact lost it’s magic power.

“I forgot about his bell, said Moonlight. Thanks for reminding us, Sunset!!”

“Good luck trying to use it!! Said Sunlight. My Disable spell shut your little toy down...”

“Idiots!! Said Grogar. You let your guard down!!”

Sunlight and Moonlight were suddenly paralyzed from head to toes.

“He he he he!! Said Grogar. It won’t last long, but...”

Grogar lifted Sunset Shimmer by the neck with a magic grasp. Powerless and horrified, they saw him snapping her neck clean. Her body fell lifeless on the ground. Sunlight’s rage exploded, shattering the dome with the sheer power of his aura. Moonlight immediately grabbed Sunset and brought her away. This one suddenly came back to life, gasping for air. Moonlight smiled.

“I’m alive? She asked. But how?!”

“When i touched your head a few minutes ago, answered Moonlight. I didn’t just healed you...I also casted on you a powerful spell that nullify mortal injuries: Undying Body.”

“You learned necromancy? Asked Sunset. Somewhat, i’m not surprised. But how did you know Grogar was going to kill me?”

“Call it a hunch, i guess, answered Moonlight. I also knew that seeing you die would motivate Sunlight. Ol’ Grogar is done for, now.”

Despite Sunlight unleashing all his power and rage on Grogar, this one was still able to stall him. After a moment, Grogar was able to calm Sunlight down a few notches by beating him to the ground. He stepped on Sunlight’s chest, with the intention of crushing his heart.

“I’ll send you join your sister, said Grogar. Be happy...”

Grogar suddenly floated in the air.

“Hey, assface!! Said Moonlight. Don’t forget about me!!”

Sunlight teleported away from Grogar, next to Moonlight.

“I couldn’t avenge her, he said, tears in his eyes. I failed as a hero...”

“She’s not death, dummy, said Moonlight. I’m a full fledged necromancer, you know. I knew Grogar would kill her to erase a potential menace, so i casted on her Undying Body, a spell that nullify mortal wounds once. I also knew you would get super pissed and go godmode on him. Now, girls!!”

A Rainbow Laser struck Grogar. This one used the last of his forces and tried to resist the attack.

“He’s resisting it?!” asked Moonlight.

Sunlight got up and walked toward Grogar.

“I was keeping this spell for an emergency, since i can only use it once, he said. A spell that turn the caster’s desires to reality: Reality Overwrite!”

The Rainbow Laser stopped suddenly. The lower half of Grogar’s body was petrified in stone. Sunlight looked at him in they eyes.

“My desire is that you stop existing, he said to the villain. I want you erased, gone...”

Sunlight was about to cast the spell.

”Goodbye, everyone, he said to himself. The reason this spell can only be used once, is because it kill the caster, erase him from existence...”

“I’m sorry, Sunlight, said Ragnaell. Who took over Sunlight’s body. If someone is going to erase this filth from existance, it have to be me. You have friends that care about you, those people need you. I’m already at death’s door and i want to atone for my sins before dying. REALITY OVERWRITE!!!”

Grogar screamed of fear. A bright, flashy, golden light appeared. The light reached the heroes, the later covered the whole planet, then the solar system, then the galaxy, the Universe, to finally reach beyond, Not only Erasing Grogar from this Universe, but accross the whole multiverse as well. The light faded and Sunlight was standing up, alone.

”Thank you, Ragnaell, he thought. I will remember your sacrifice...”

Sunset jumped on him, followed by Trixie, Wallflower and Gloriosa.

“Woah!! Said Sunlight. One at a time, please!!”

“Is it finally over?” asked Wallflower Blush.

“Yes, answered Sunlight. Grogar is no more, he’s been erased, he doesn’t exist anymore, not even in another dimension.”

He grabbed the bell in his hands.

“Discord, he said. Bring this to Twilight and tell her to get rid of it.”

Discord’s arm grabbed the bell and vanished away with it. Sunlight looked at Moonlight.

“Let’s talk about your punishment, he said. For endangering the entire world, and ressurecting an ancient supervillain...”

“That can wait!!! Said Moonlight. Let’s celebrate our victory first!!”

“Party at the White House!!” said Pinkie Pie.

During the next hours, everyone were having the fun of their life. They were laughing, eating, drinking and laughing some more. After the party ended, Moonlight and his friends were nowhere to be seen.

“And he’s gone, said Sunlight. Too coward to face his punishment...Oh well, We’ll get up to it in due time. For now, let’s just chill!! I’m going on a triple date with Wallflower, Trixie and Gloriosa this week.”

“You’re not inviting Flash?” asked Sunset.

“I leave him to you, he answered. I love Flash, but you’re the one for him, Sis.”

They all returned home in a private jet. In the next weeks that followed their victory, life became normal for our heroes again. Working for their future...And thus, the odyssey of our hero came to an end...

“Alright, alright, stop, said Sunlight. It’s just the end of an arc, not the end of the story. There is still one arc to do!! And there is still one volume to this arc to complete. It’s filler, but it’s going to be light-hearted and fun. Let’s finish this volume on a cool note by writing what happens to us in the future...And cue the ending sequence!!”

Fluttershy bought Canterlot’s Animal Shelter 2 years later, and turned it into a paradise for abandonned animals. She married Sandalwood 10 years later. She eventually overcame her social fear and shyness and lived a long, happy life, helping those who needed it...She died at the respectable age of 109 years.

“Hum, said Sunlight. I would have prefered another guy than this one...But who am i to judge? Okay, next one!”

Rarity became over the years a renowned icon in the world of fashion. She was one of the most successful women in this domain. She never got married and dedicated her life giving to people, without expecting something in return. She ends up murdered by a jealous rival at the age of 40, leaving the world in sorrow.

“That’s fucked up, dude!” said Sunlight.

Applejack finally took over Sweet Apple Acres when Granny Smith died, 10 years from now. She made peace with Flim and Flam, marrying with them eventually. Thanks to the brother’s expertise in business, S.A.A grew up to be one of the biggest farm in the world. She dies at an honorable age of 79 years, leaving her 12 childrens at the head of the company.

“I’m not even gonna comment on that one” said Sunlight.

Rainbow Dash became a world renowned athlete, winning hundred of gold medals and 1st place trophies in her carreer. She gave a lot of money to charity, notably Fluttershy’s one. Somehow, Zephyr ends up winning her over and got many childs with him. She died at the age of 108 years, leaving behind her a legendary legacy.

“Okay, you know what? Fuck this!! Said Sunlight. End the Volume right now!!”

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by Justafanfictioner deleted Jul 23rd, 2022
Login or register to comment