• Published 23rd Mar 2022
  • 1,218 Views, 148 Comments

Sunset Shimmer’s Journey Through Kalos - Brian Sheil



Sunset is determined to prove that her dark past is behind her. A great way is to be a Pokémon trainer

  • ...
5
 148
 1,218

PreviousChapters Next
Picnic With the Pies

"I still can't believe that I caught an Aron." Sunset said with shock.

"Don't knock it." Izzy said. "Take little victories when you can."

"I guess you're right. I just exchanged Bibarel for Aron."

"I can't wait to see Aron in action." Sunny said.

At this point, Sunset and her friends are walking through Route 19 to reach Snowbelle City, and Sunset's eight gym battle. Suddenly, they saw a blue creature with what looks like mouse ears and a long tail.

"That's an Azurill." Sunny said.

Sunset learns of this creature as the Pokédex speaks. Azurill, the Polka-dot Pokémon. It likes to bounce on its tail.

Suddenly, they hear a girl's voice. "Azurill, where are you?"

Soon, wearing a light pink polo shirt, blue jeans, and gray sneakers, Marble Pie shows up, and sees the little Pokémon. "There you are. You had me worried."

As Marble was picking up Azurill, she sees the trio of friends. "Sunset! Sunny! Izzy! Good to see you guys again."

PICNIC WITH THE PIES

"Marble Pie." Sunset gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"Me and my family were just getting ready for a picnic when my little Azurill ran off." Marble replied.

"That's your Azurill?" Sunny asked.

"Yes, Sunny. Pinkie isn't the only lucky one with an egg? This little critter hatched a few days ago." Marble then has an idea. "Since you're here, how about joining us?"

"Sure." Sunset replied. "We can use a little rest in our travels."

The trio followed Marble to a clearing. Here, Cloudy Quartz spreads a blanket as Igneous Rock Pie holds on to a basket. Pinkie has a bag of her own.

"Mom's almost done, Pinkie." Limestone Pie said, "Get the plates, cups, and other stuff ready."

"Okee Dokee." Pinkie replied.

Marble came to the clearing. Cloudy Quartz spotted her. "Marble, I was beginning to worry about you."

"Sorry, mother." Marble said. "But, look who I brought."

Igneous Rock saw Sunset and company. And, is very pleased. "Good to see you again, Sunset. And, good to see Sunny Starscout and Izzy Moonbow again too."

"We were just passing by on our way to Snowbelle City." Sunset explained.

"WHAT?!" Limestone gasped as she approached the former bully. "You're going to face Wulfric?"

"Who's Wulfric?"

"The Snowbelle City Gym leader. He has a strong team of Ice Pokémon."

"Thanks for the tip. I got some strong Pokémon at the sanctuary for that battle."

Cloudy approached the noble trio. "Since you're here, come join us. We'd like to hear about your adventures so far."

"Especially the stories we heard of you taking down the insidious Team Flare." Igneous Rock added.

The girls went with the Pie family. From a distance, a shaded character watches the activity. It turns out to be Henrik, the young man who tried to give Sunset trouble in Laverre City.

"So, that Sunset Shimmer chick is here." Henrik said to himself. "I've got a big surprise for her and her lackeys. As well as those people of the Pie Family."


Pokémon Quiz

Hello, friends. Sunset Shimmer here. Which Mythical Pokémon can Mega evolve?


The family and friends are enjoying themselves. Limestone looks at Sunset's Pokémon.

"Good variety, Sunset." Limestone praised. "That Aron is a big surprise."

"Tell me about it." Sunset replied. "This little fellow crawled into my tent one night, and caught itself."

"A catch is a catch, I always say."

Pinkie rushed up to the two girls. "Hey, Sunset. Look what I have."

The party girl calls for a big green creature with axe like tusks.

"What do you think?" Limestone said. "Pinkie’s Fraxure evolved into Haxorus."

Sunset studied this creature. Haxorus, the Axe Jaw Pokémon and the evolved form of Fraxure. This final form of the Axew evolution has tusks that are strong enough to slice through steel.

Just then, a vicious looking man walks up to the group. Sunset recognized the man. "Henrik! What do you want now?"

"You're going home in disgrace, Shimmer!" Henrik said meanly. "These pesky Pies won't help you either."

"Why do you say that?" Igneous Rock asked.

Henrik whistled, and out cane two familiar faces the girls don't want to see.

"Iron Carl and Mohawk?" Sunny gasped. "You guys were taken to jail!"

"Henrik arranged to break us out!" Carl explained. "And, he even brought the Poison Brothers too."

Sure enough, Theo Toxic and Vinnie Venom walked up to the other fiends.

"Talk about a rogues gallery." Izzy said.

The crew of baddies called their Pokémon. Garbodor, Golbat, Seviper, and the red spider the girls saw before.

"That's got to be Ariados." Sunset said as she pulls out her Pokédex.

Ariados, the Long Legged Pokémon. The Pokédex said. It shoots webs from both ends of its body.

"Garbodor," Vincent ordered, "Venoshock!"

The pair of Garbodor fired poisonous globs. Igneous Rock Pie reacted. "Diggersby, Double Slap!"

"Haxorus," Pinkie said, "Dragon Claw!"

Haxorus and a large rabbit with strong ears held their own. Sunset studied the rabbit creature. "Looks like Bunnelby evolved."

Diggersby, the Digging Pokémon and the evolved form of Bunnelby. The Pokédex said. It uses it's ears to lift heavy objects.

Suddenly, she was tackled by Seviper, and was wrapped up. Henrik walked up to her.

"Now, we got you." Henrik growled.

Limestone's Houndoom used its fire to hold back the Ariados when she saw Sunset in trouble. "Sunset! Oh no!"

Seviper squeezed Sunset as Henrik slapped her hard. "THIS WILL TEACH YOU THAT NOBODY WILL TRUST YOU!"

After battling the other villains, Izzy and Sunny rushed to help Sunset. But Henrik halted them. "This girl is a She-Demon. That's how she'll be viewed as from now on."

Just then, Maud Pie arrived and went over to the scuffle.

"Excuse me, sir." Maud said in her usual monotone voice. "Are you injuring Miss Shimmer?"

"Why is it your business?" Henrik asked cruelly.

"To many who would hurt my family and friends," She then becomes more emotional. "I do not accept such behavior!" She then takes out a Poké Ball. "Come out, Golem. I choose you!"

Out pops a big round boulder creature. The Seviper slithered off Sunset to see this creature.

"Not impressed." Henrik said.

"I agree." Theo Toxic added. "Seviper, Poison Fang!"

Seviper opened its mouth. Maud reacted. "Here's something to chew on. Golem, Rock Blast!"

The creature named Golem fired rocks into Seviper's mouth.

"Go, Maud." Pinkie cheered. "Go for a strike."

"I hear that, Sis." Maud replied. "Golem, Rollout!"

Tucking into a ball, Golem rolled to the gang of villains and their Pokémon. Golem struck them, and knocked them all over. Sunset recovered and looked at this Rock creature. "Whoa. Maud's Graveler evolved."

Her Pokédex comes alive. Golem, the Megaton Pokémon and the evolved form of Graveler. Despite it's sturdy body, it hates being wet.

The Pie family soon comforted the heart struck Sunset.

"Don't think of what those thugs did to you." Cloudy Quartz said.

"Indeed." Igneous Rock added. "Just focus on your mission."

"Mom and Dad are right." Pinkie said. "You made it through worse than this."

"I guess your right." Sunset replied. "Thank you, Pie Family."

Pinkie and her family hugged Sunset, comforting her. Sunny and Izzy watched with admiration. Soon, the trio will continue their trip to Snowbelle City.

End of Chapter 36


Pokémon Quiz Answer

Okay, trainers. If you said that the Mythical creature is Diancie: The Jewel Pokémon, you’re right.


Author's Note:

I figured that Pinkie and her family could help out the trio of friends.

PreviousChapters Next