• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 1,728 Views, 23 Comments

The Phoenix Project - Cydon



What do you do when you wake up after millenia of cryosleep?

  • ...
4
 23
 1,728

Final Notes and Authors Afterword

This story is complete and I have nothing further to add to it. I would just like to thank you my loyal readers for making it this far. I thank you for your comments and favorites and I thank you for giving it a chance. I have tried my best to make this little idea I had three months ago into something worth reading. Did I succeed? That's for you to decide. As for Cydon this story is over but the adventure of his life is just beginning so keep an eye out for the sequel. As always let me know if you notice any mistakes my editing didn't catch. As for whats next, well the sky is the limit is it not? But seriously I have a few ideas I've been thinking about for my next fic. If you want to check them out you can follow this link here or just check my blog. If you give a shout out for your favorite it will help me decide on the one I start next. And so my friends I leave you with this image, This is Cydon over and out.

Comments ( 2 )

This story was fucking amazing! Maybe Cyd meets up with Discord? Just an idea for your sequel.

Best Story iv read for a long time loved keep it up man !:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment