• Published 22nd Mar 2022
  • 2,188 Views, 76 Comments

Spike’s Testament of Sister New Devil-Pony - Lord Shadow Eclipse



Spike Drake gets two new stepsisters. However, they don’t seem to be “normal” by most definitions.

  • ...
20
 76
 2,188
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Spike shook his head. "I never hated you. I was angry that you tried to deceive me and my father".

"Eh, holding a grudge has never been my style" Spike said before reaching out his hand to them.

Or you're just a hopeless simp! :facehoof:

P.S. Why is Sweetie acting like the "older figure" than Rarity?

Comment posted by Lord Shadow Eclipse deleted Aug 12th, 2022

11328705
That's how it was in the original anime. Also, Spike's just a nice guy. Guys can be nice and NOT be simps, you know!

outstanding chapter mate keep it up cant wait for the next chapter:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

The rushed chapter kinda ruined it for me.

Those two may have lied to Spike and his dad, but nice he came to their defense regardless

11328722

I know it's from the dang anime. I just didn't like the cliches with forgiving easily, or being a doormat to rude and abusive women.

Thought that you can make it a little original, and don't copy and paste it. Sadly, you haven't as of yet. :ajbemused:


Actually, the problem I have is their constant rude attitude, lying, THEN have the gall to attack him, and almost screwing with his memory ( IF he wasn't resident to it, because of him being some sort of demon hunting knight? )!!!

I ain't that forgiving if I was in Spike's place. :twilightangry2:


P.S. Why repeat it twice? Was that a mistake? :trixieshiftright:

11328746
Sorry about that. My fingers were starting to hurt from typing so much. I’ll try not to rush the next one, buddy.

11328836
I’m sorry. I’m really trying my best here to make both as original as it can be without it being completely divergent from the source materials I’m working with. I’m sorry if it doesn’t meet your standards, but cut me some slack please!!

11328775
Thank you so much for that! You truly made my day! It looks like some don’t appreciate what I’m trying to do here. I’m trying the best I can with what I’m given.

11328893
Hey forget about the negative reactions. Just go at your own speed, pace, and style

11328892

I'm sorry too. I just didn't like how those two are acting to Spike. It doesn't exactly make me like them, if this bad attitude keeps up. That's why I'm not into those "kind" of anime. The ones that turns the male protagonist into a punching bag, doormat, or worse; A Simp. All because of "comedy"!?

They have very poor taste then.


Not all males has to be depicted like in those "type" of anime shows in Crunchyroll.

Personally it's not you, but it's the writers/creators of those anime in general. That keeps that overused cliche that just shakes my head in disappointment.

I can’t wait to see other MLP characters in Testament roles.

11328888
Allow me to rephrase the pacing is what killed it...... (It's nice for Spike to forgive his stepsisters but I think it's too sudden)

Great chapter

11328897
You’re a true, true friend. Wink wink

11328901
All is forgiven. I’ll try to make Spike a bit more human and not some walking cliche in the future.

11329047
I’ll accept this constructive criticism and take a lesson from this.

"Step sisters" :ajsmug: :moustache:

JK, not bad actually. Some pacing issues but I understood what was happening, at least.

Hello! Just a shameless promotion here! Just want to introduces my fic about REVENGE! MURDER, AND MYSTERY!
The Slash Of Truth - Fimfiction
Follow a human through Canterlot City as he cuts through everyone that gets in his way!

Is there any gonna new story??? In any more for the future.

Login or register to comment